剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
剧终
谈判定于今天继续
...negotiations were scheduled to continue today
白宫并未透露总统的去向
as the White House had no comment about the President's whereabouts.
我准备好要帮忙了 夫人
Ready to be of service, madam.
美国与敌国间的...
...between America and her adversaries
今天早上 在阿♥拉♥斯加州安克拉治彻底崩溃
crumbled this morning in Anchorage, Alaska.
生日快乐
核战争的阴影已经笼罩我国
The specter of nuclear war facing this nation
十年之久 如今终于…
for ten long years is final...
我们正开派对呢 不要关心其它事情 好吗
It's a party, let's just... focus on the party.
快看啊
好啦 小寿星
All right, birthday boy.
你来骑着铁蹄拍张照吧
Let's get a photo of you up here on Sugarfoot.
为什么库珀霍华德 会在儿童派对上工作
Why the hell is Cooper Howard working kids' birthday parties?
能为什么 为了付赡养费呗
What else? Alimony.
他们说什么 爸爸
What'd they say, Dad?
说我很幸运 有你这么好的帮手
That I'm lucky to have such a good helper like you.
好了 要拍了吗
All right, you ready?
拍好了 -很好
It's good. -All right.
下来吧 小朋友
Good. Here we go, bud.
嘿 亲爱的 和库珀一起拍张照片
Hey, honey. Honey. Get with Cooper. Let's get a picture.
没问题 好 来吧
Uh, you bet. Yeah. - Oh, yeah. All right.
库珀 竖起大拇指
Aw, Coop, Coop, Coop. Do your thumbs-up.
考虑到当前的种种情况 如果你不介意 我不想那么做
Yeah, you know, given the state of everything, I'd prefer not to, if that's all right.
为什么 那不就是你出名的原因吗
Why not? It's what you're famous for.
别说了 鲍勃 -是啊
Yeah. -Drop it, Bob.
我们这群牛仔该走了
We gotta... we got to get this rodeo on the road.
真的非常感谢你 霍华德先生
I can't thank you enough, Mr. Howard.
我很荣幸来这里 女士 祝你的儿子生日快乐
Pleasure's all mine, ma'am. I hope your son had a lovely birthday.
好极了 -是啊
Perfect. -Yeah.
谁准备好吃蛋糕了
Who's ready for cake?
我 -你准备好了 珍妮
Me! - All right. You ready, Janey?
来 坐好
Come on. There you go.
亲♥共♥分♥子♥ -是啊 可他还是要赚我的钱
Pinko. -Yep. He still took my money.
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的罗伊
祝你生日快乐
洛杉矶将迎来明媚的阳光
...that Los Angeles sunshine coming through.
哈尔…我不能…
Hal, I can't...
抱歉 我没心情做天气预报了 我都不知道下周还能不能活着
I'm sorry, I can't do this. I can't do the weather if I don't even know if there's gonna be a next week.
只需要想快乐的事情
Only thinking happy thoughts today.
…核子可乐瓶…
《野蛮人古古那和红宝石废墟》 由糖衣炸♥弹♥出品
Sugar Bombs presents Grognak the Barbarian and the Ruby Ruins.
就像我说的 这是来自过去的招呼
好了
All right.
我受够你了
应该就这些了
I think that's everything.
你为什么不肯做
Why wouldn't you do it?
我是说竖大拇指
The thumbs-up.
因为…
Oh, it's, uh...
你还小 不懂
That's grown-up stuff.
当年我在海军陆战队时
Well, back when I was in the Marines,
他们告诉我们 如果敌人投下核弹
they taught us that if they ever drop a really big bomb,
那我们就竖起大拇指 像这样
told us to hold up your thumb just like this.
如果蘑菇云比我们的拇指要小
And if the cloud is smaller than your thumb,
那我们就该赶紧逃跑
well, you run for the hills.
如果比你的拇指要大呢
And if it's bigger than your thumb?
他们说 那就不用费心逃跑了
They told us not to bother running.
你觉得那种事真会发生吗
Do you think it's gonna happen?
我希望不会
I certainly hope not.
但我们牛仔只能随机应变 对吧
But us cowpokes, we take it as it comes, right?
我能吃块蛋糕吗 爸爸
Can I have a slice, Dad?
这样吧 我去看看能不能给你拿一块
You know what? Let me see if I can't rustle you up a piece.
好了 你的蛋糕来了 我最喜欢的女牛仔
All right, one piece of cake coming up for my favorite cowgirl.
是要比你的拇指小 还是比我的拇指小
Is it your thumb or mine?
那是烟 珍妮 只是着火了而已
That's smoke, Janey. It's just a fire.
让我们进去 -没地儿了
Let us in with you. No room.
鲍勃… -滚开
Back off.
鲍勃
辐射
第一季第一集
219年后
我叫露西麦克莱恩
My name is Lucy MacLean,
我总是积极 为自己的社区福祉做贡献
and I'm an active contributor to the wellbeing of my community.
我很擅长修理
Repair Skills.
我喜欢参与 青年管道安装工协会的工作
I enjoy participating in the Young Pipefitter's Association,
这让我能活动筋骨
which keeps me active.
我还懂得科学知识
Science Skills.
不过懂得不是很多 和我爸爸相比不值一提
Obviously, mine are nothing compared to my dad's,
但我总是喜欢迎接挑战
but I always relish a challenge.
我还擅长演讲
Speech Skills.
我非常喜欢教美国历史 主要讲解其道德层面
My primary passion is teaching American History, with a focus on ethics.
我还加入了体操俱乐部
I also participate in Gymnastics Club,
C级击剑
Fencing Team C...
中级体育教育
...Intermediate Phys Ed...
对射击也略有涉猎
...and I dabble in Riflery.
不过技术不是很好
Though I'm not very good.
业余时间 我喜欢和爸爸一起散步 看电影
In my personal time, I enjoy taking walks and watching movies with my dad,
还会和他一起打理花♥园♥
gardening-- also with my dad--
还会参加我们自家举办的 读书俱乐部活动
and participating in my family book club.
我们还在努力说服我弟弟参加
We're still trying to get my brother on board.
等他准备好 他就会参加的
He'll come around when he's ready.
我的生殖器官完好无损 我非常注意卫生
My reproductive organs are intact, my hygiene well-maintained,
但我一直 无法找到一个合适的结婚对象
and yet I have been unable to find a suitable marriage partner.
我是说 找不到没有血缘的那种
At least, one I'm not related to.
我们禁止和血亲结婚是有原因的
And we have rules about that for a reason.
因此 在身心健全的情况下
So, it is with sound mind and body
我特此向委员会提出申请
that I hereby submit my application to the council
请求参加32号♥避难所 三年一度的贸易活动
to participate in the Triennial Trade with Vault 32.
结婚申请 已批准
露西
诺曼
Norman.
斯蒂芬妮哈珀 2294年3月17日
露西麦克莱恩
感觉有点紧
Feels a little tight.
很快就会脱下来了
Won't be for long.
我结婚那晚 我裙子刚一脱下 伯特就射了
On my wedding night, that dress got off almost as fast as Burt did.
天啊
Oh, gosh.
和表亲好了10年之后 我终于要迎来正常的关系了
After ten years of cousin stuff, I'm definitely excited for the real thing.
露西 我很期待 能与你一起养育孩子
Oh, Lucy. I am just excited for us to raise our kids together.
遥声 3D魔法
爸爸
Dad.
我的小糖衣炸♥弹♥
My little Sugarbomb.
天啊 你瞧着真像你妈妈
Gosh, you look just like your mother.
是啊 真希望她也在这里
Yeah. I wish she was here.
我也是
Me, too.
你和妈妈结婚时 感觉害怕吗
Were you scared? When you married Mom?
我吗
Me?
吓坏了
Terrified.
在那之前 我从来没离开过31号♥避难所
Well, I'd never stepped foot outside Vault 31.
你是什么时候不再害怕的
When did it go away?
我见到你妈妈的那一刻
The moment I met your mother.
露西
露西
从那一刻开始 31号♥避难所就化为遥远的记忆了
From that moment on, Vault 31 was a distant memory to me.
监管人
Overseer,
到时间了
it's time.
你很紧张吧 你丈夫指不定是谁呢
Must be nerve-racking. Your husband could be anybody.
我知道
I'm aware.
他的长相… -谁知道呢
And as for his looks? -Who knows?
屁♥股♥翘不翘 不过担心这些就太肤浅了
Big butt? No butt? But, of course, it's just superficial concerns.
最重要的是内在 -没错
It's what's on the inside that counts. That's right.
但他也可能是食人魔 或者长满了肿瘤…
And in that respect, he could be a cannibal, or just like crammed full of tumors.
诺曼
Norman.
抱歉 爸爸
Sorry, Dad.
守门人
Gate-Keeper.
切特 -其实…这是典型的制栓卡顿
Chet. -Honestly... textbook tumbler jam.
需要花些时间来修理
It's gonna take some time to fix.
我们还是 和32号♥避难所另约时间吧
Probably best if we reschedule with the 32s
要等到修理好再说… -切特
until maintenance and I can... -Chet.
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表