剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
(时值1600年)
(几十年来 葡萄牙天主教♥徒♥ 借由对日本的贸易)
(获得了丰厚的利润)
(他们不让死敌欧洲新教♥徒♥)
(得知这个地方位于何处)
(在大阪 统治者太阁过世了)
(留下了年幼 无法上位的继承人)
(五位武士领主正陷入困境苦苦挣扎)
(人人争相追求的这个头衔)
(能够让他们拥有至高的权力…)
《幕府将军》
第一季第一集
船长 我没办法 再测量到任何赤纬度数 因为…
Captain. I was unable to take any celestial declinations due to--
云的关系
The clouds.
对 有云
Yes, the clouds.
然而
However,
白沙
white sand.
停留在标记十
By the mark, ten.
兽脂里的白沙显示是十
Ten fathoms. White sand in the tallow.
你只会看到你想看到的东西
You see what you want to see.
关于麦哲伦海峡 还真被那该死的 西班牙人的航海图说对了 是吧
The son of a bitch Spaniard's rutter was right about Magellan's Pass, was it not?
给我 那个受到诅咒的坏东西 害惨了大家
Give it here. The cursed bastard thing has been the death of us all.
时候到了 你也该开始做计画了
The time has come for you to start making plans.
你没有食物
You have no food.
从今晚开始没水了
As of tonight, no water.
我们会靠岸
We'll make land.
我们会靠岸
We'll make land.
该死的英国引航员 你就是不懂得何时该就此打住
Goddamn English pilots. You never know when to give up.
我们会抵达日本
We'll reach the Japans.
「日本」 听听你在说什么 你在胡言乱语
"Japans." Listen to yourself, that is the scurvy talking.
我们会占领那片黑暗的土地 然后再返回荷兰
We'll lay claim to that dark land, then it's back to Holland.
环游世界一周 我们就是有钱人了
Rich, having gone round the world.
不行
No.
不行 引航员
No, Pilot.
我不要
Not me.
我们一开始有五艘船
Five ships when we began.
有五百名船员
A crew of over 500.
我们现在勉强只剩下一艘船
We are now barely a single vessel.
活到我这个岁数 你得画下界线
At my age, you draw your line.
懦夫才会这么做
That would be a coward's way out.
伊拉斯谟号♥上仍有十几个人指望着你…
Erasmus remains home to a dozen men still looking to you--
指望我什么
Looking to me, for what?
我们没办法完成任务 你还不明白吗 根本就一无所获
We cannot fulfill our mission. Don't you see, there is nothing!
好吧 这给你
All right. There you have it.
引航员
Pilot.
引航员 开始感到害怕 是一种受到祝福的释放
Pilot, starting to fear is a blessed release.
就像是一阵微风吹彿过你的脸庞
It's like a-- only a soft wind in your face.
你感受到了吗
Can you feel it?
那是上帝的呼吸
That is the breath of the Almighty.
祂在呼唤我们
He's calling us.
你听
Listen.
祂在叫我们回家
He's calling us home.
饥饿
Starvation.
他们是谁
What are they…?
(第一集:引航员)
父亲
Father.
它好抢眼
She's splendid.
没错
Truly.
隐藏自己以抵御阳光
Conceals herself against the sun.
保留精力
Conserving energy,
等待发光发热的那一刻
waiting for her moment.
你可能根本不知道它在那里
You might never even know she's there.
那么…
So.
我们该走了吗
Shall we go then?
欢迎来到大阪城
Welcome to Osaka Castle.
石堂领主要求你们只能待在
Lord Ishido asks that you confine yourself
你们的个人住所
to your personal quarters.
我很讶异他竟然来了
I'm surprised he actually came.
智者知道自己时日已尽
A wise man knows when his time has ended.
怎么了
Well?
我很讨厌大阪
I hate Osaka.
这个地方…
This place…
已成了一个粪坑
…it's become a real shithole.
这样的话
In that case,
我们来做个了结吧
let's be done with it.
欢迎来到大阪
Welcome to Osaka.
摄政评议会感谢您跑这一趟
The Council of Regents appreciates your coming.
这次有新的座位安排
This seating arrangement is new.
我们觉得在目前的状况下
We thought it appropriate,
这种安排很合宜
under the circumstances.
虎永领主
Lord Toranaga,
自从太阁在那年过世以来
in the year since the Taikō's death,
我们眼看着你集结势力
we have watched with concern
对抗评议会 我们对此甚感担忧
as you've aligned power against the Council.
已故的太阁有充分的理由禁止这种事
Which the late Taikō had good reason to forbid.
我集结了什么样的势力
What power have I aligned?
你已同意了六桩婚事
Six marriages you've consented to.
而且你的封地也扩大了一倍
And your fief has doubled in size.
如果其他摄政王有所担忧
If my fellow Regents are concerned,
我这么说吧 身为关东领主 我已经很满足了
let me say I am content as Lord of the Kantō.
我绝不会率先破坏和平
I will never be the first to break any peace.
这就怪了
How strange.
就在今天早上
When just this morning,
继承人的母亲才被带至你位于江户的城里
the Heir's mother was taken to your castle at Edo.
没有警告 没有请求
No warning, no request.
落叶夫人的妹妹 也就是我媳妇要生了
The Lady Ochiba's sister, my daughter-in-law, is in labor.
或者是落叶夫人被扣为人♥质♥
Or has Lady Ochiba been taken hostage
以确保你在这里的人身安全
to guarantee your safety here?
这是个和平的时代 石堂领主
This is a time of peace, Lord Ishido.
我在这里
The Lady is no more a hostage in my castle
比夫人在我的城里更像个人♥质♥
than I am here, in this one.
如果太阁也与我们同在现场 他会怎么说
What would the Taikō say if he were here with us now?
我觉得当他发现我们五人
I think he'd be pleased,
仍然无法达成共识 他会很高兴
knowing the five of us still can't agree.
他的死前愿望是和平共享权力
His dying wish was for a peaceful sharing of power.
对 直到他的继承人成年为止
Yes, until his Heir comes of age.
我很期待那天的到来
And I look forward to that day.
这些会议真累人
These meetings are exhausting.
那么我换个不同的说法
Then let me put it differently.
评议会已经投票决议 在受到弹劾处罚下
The Council has voted to demand the Lady's return.
要求夫人返回
Under penalty of impeachment.
那些企图篡夺继承人♥权♥力的叛徒
The time has come to expose those traitors
这时候也该露出马脚了
who wish to usurp the Heir's power.
不管是低贱的出生或高贵的出生 甚至是像你这样的美浓原人
Low-born, high-born, even a Minowara like yourself.
你会看到四个签名
You'll see four signatures.
木山领主 杉山领主 大野领主
Lords Kiyama, Sugiyama, Ohno
和我
and myself.
不好意思
Your pardon,
但我的主人全都是依法行事不是吗
but hasn't my lord done everything according to law?
以如此站不住脚的指控 称他为叛徒实在是…
To call him a traitor on such flimsy accusations is --
忠义 坐下
Tadayoshi, sit down!
很抱歉
I'm so sorry,
但我无法忍♥受你受到这种侮辱
but I could not bear you hearing such insults.
侮辱
Insults?
你竟敢暗指石堂领主侮辱我
How dare you imply that Lord Ishido insulted me?
我请求你同意我切腹自杀
I ask permission to commit seppuku.
我会了结我家的血脉
I will end my family line,
和所有冠上我姓氏的人
and all who carry my name.
主人 请接受我的道歉
My host, please accept my apology.
木已成舟
What's done is done.
但我得说这种孩子气的放肆行为 是你这一族的特色
Though I must say this childish outburst is typical of your clan,
同时也侮辱了太阁引以为傲的传承
and an insult to the Taikō's proud legacy.
你有七天的时间 将继承人的母亲从江户释放
You have seven days to release the Heir's mother from Edo.
然后
And then
我们会投票决议你的命运
we will vote on your fate.
宇佐见忠义…
Usami Tadayoshi --
他娶了你的孙女 对吧
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表