欢迎来到斯派德威克
Welcome to Spiderwick.
我知道这房♥子腐朽又怪异
I know this house is weird and moldy,
但它藏满了惊喜和秘密
but it's full of secrets and surprises.
准备经历这场《斯派德维克传奇》吧
Prepare for The Spiderwick Chronicles.
这个小镇充满了故事 没有最黑暗 只有更黑暗
This town is full of stories. Some are darker than others.
我觉得我们的曾曾祖父亚瑟·斯派德威克
I think our great- great- grandpa Arthur Spiderwick
发现世上存在着神奇生物
discovered that magical creatures are real.
我父亲对那个隐形世界中的每一种生物
My father catalogued each and every creature
都分了类
of the invisible world.
有个食人魔 莫拉加斯
There's this ogre, Mulgarath.
他想要曾祖父的《斯派德维克精灵图鉴》
He wants Great- Grandpa Spiderwick's Field Guide
好让他杀了所有人
so he can kill everyone.
你想要更多
You want something more.
我是食人魔 我什么都想要
I'm an ogre. I want everything more.
找到这些书页
Find the pages.
把《斯派德威克精灵图鉴》拼完整
Put Spiderwick's Field Guideback together.
你必须拯救所有人
You have to save everyone.
相信
Believe.
亲爱的观众
Dear viewer...
与所有的童话一样 以“从前”开头
Like all fairy tales, it begins, "Once upon a time..."
而这次的“从前”
Our time...
就是现在
is now. -
我女儿呢
Where's my daughter?
我女儿在哪儿
Where's my daughter? !
我都按你的要求做了
I did what you wanted.
格蕾丝一家就要搬来
The Grace family is coming.
住在之前的斯派德威克庄园
Living at the old Spiderwick Estate.
所以求你了
So please...
把我女儿还给我
give me my daughter back.
爸爸
Daddy!
噢 卡莉欧佩
Oh, Calliope.
噢 卡莉欧佩
Oh, Calliope.
对不起 -我没事
I'm so...I'm all right.
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
天呐
Oh, God.
你变矮了
Y- You're shorter.
矮了一英寸
An inch.
也许没一英寸 但绝对矮了
Less, but shorter.
你脸上的伤疤也不对劲儿
The scar from when you took the Shrinky Dink
就是把玻璃冰从烤箱拿太快时 烫的那块疤
out of the toaster oven too quickly, it's.
不在这边脸上
...it's on the wrong cheek.
该在左脸上的 不是右脸
It was on the left. Not the right.
你别吓我
Stop scaring me.
那块玻璃冰是什么
Which Shrinky Dink was it?
我不记得了 -仔细想 小公主
I don't remember. Try, princess!
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob.
是海绵宝宝 对吧
It was SpongeBob, right?
我的卡莉欧佩从不允许我叫她“小公主”
My Calliope would never let me call her"princess. "
她会觉得太肉麻
She'd think it was too diminutive.
你是谁
Who are you?
提问错误
Wrong question.
巨魔果然爱吃
The troll is eating...
正如您计划的一样
...as you planned.
我可怕的莫拉加斯大人
My dread Lord Mulgarath.
在我穿上这幅皮囊时
When attired in this frock,
出于对我们正义事业的帮助
I believe it would benefit our righteous cause
请你把这个肉身称为
to refer to this flesh as...
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸 -没错
Daddy. Yeah.
我们还有很多事要做
We have much to do.
格蕾丝一家就要搬来
The Grace family is coming.
亚瑟·斯派德威克的《精灵图鉴》很快就是我们的了
Arthur Spiderwick's Field Guide will soon be ours.
好了 小家伙
Okay, buddy.
谁先吃
Who's hungry?
你不觉得恶心吗
Doesn't this gross you out?
从挡风玻璃上抓虫子喂老鼠
Feeding a windshield buffet to your mice.
柠檬糖和杰弗里都快饿死了
Lemondrop and Jeffrey are starving.
孩子们 能帮帮我吗
Kids, can I get some help, please?
来了
Yeah. Coming.
我们得把行李塞进去
We've got to smoosh this luggage in.
小心 别把那个包压扁了
Careful. Don't squish that bag.
好的 好了
Okay. All right.
我想在搬家卡车之前赶到大宅
Okay, I want to get there before the moving truck.
你弟呢 -我们刚还在超♥市♥来着
Where's your brother? - We were just in the mini- mart.
难道杰瑞德又惹麻烦了 那个麻烦篓子
You think Jared's getting into trouble, like always?
你俩别苛责他了
Give him a break, you guys.
我们都要支持你弟弟
We're all here to support your brother.
我们搬去密歇根是为了帮他
And we're moving to Michigan to help him get
寻求需要精神治疗 所以好好待他
the psychiatric help he needs, so...just be kind.
快点
Hurry up.
我们都等好久了
We've been waiting.
你去哪儿了 -抱歉
Where were you? - I was being
我没为别人着想 真是有失人格
inconsiderate, and in doing so, I diminish my own dignity.
但我用加油站的网下载了一集播客
But I was using the gas station Wi- Fi to download a podcast
这样就不会为了音乐跟马洛里吵架了
so Mallory and I won't fight over music.
嘿 站住 你
Hey! Hey, you.
我看到了
I saw that.
看到什么 出啥事了
Saw what? What happened?
我看见他偷了一包口香糖
I saw him steal a pack of gum.
什么
W- What?
你说什么 我没有
What? No, I didn't.
等等 听着 他没撒谎
Okay, wait, wait. Look, he's not lying.
好吗 我保证
AlI right? I promise.
你知道杰瑞德讨厌口香糖的
You know Jared hates gum.
这倒是真的
It's true.
讨厌一切口气清新剂 悲催吧
No breath freshener of any kind, tragically.
他不会拿的 我发誓
He wouldn't take it. Swear.
看
Look.
看到了吗 他没拿
See? He doesn't have it.
好吧
Okay.
对不起
Sorry.
来 聚过来 聚过来
Come on, bring it in, bring it in.
别让这个小插曲影响我们的行动
We're not gonna let that ruin our move.
接下来会很棒的
This is gonna be great.
格蕾丝家的第一条规矩
Grace family rule number one?
别做混♥蛋♥
Don't be d- bags.
开始吧
Let's do this!
在我的家乡 布吉舞和说唱就是一切
*Boogie jive and rap is lifewhere I'm from*
在我的家乡 艾哈迈德和伊兹融洽地相处
*Where I'm from, Ahmed playwith Izzy where I'm from*
在我的家乡 穿黑色外套很常见
*Where I'm from, it be likerun your coat black*
朱庇特 一向都是那么的合拍
*Jupiter, keepsher fat beats by the pack*
在我的家乡 非裔爆♥炸♥头处处都有
*Where I'm from, nappy hair is life*
在我的家乡 大家读马♥克♥思♥的书
*We be reading Marx where I'm from*
在我的家乡 孩子都穿克拉克鞋
*The kids be rockin Clarkswhere I'm from*
反戴棒球帽 边听音乐边聊天
*You turn around your cap, you talk over a beat*
在我的家乡 音乐从吉普车上漂来
*And dig some sounds boomin'out a Jeep, where I'm from...*
在我家乡 永远有着无限节拍
*Where I'm from, the beatsis infinite where I'm from*
伏都教 阿舒巴尼
*Voodoo, ashubani. ...*
你俩别说双胞胎加密语了
Please stop with the dumb twin language.
我要集中精力开车
I'm trying to concentrate.
有共鸣 我们遵循普遍的节奏
*On vibes, we freak them universal beats*
你发现一个你每周都去的好地方
*You find it a the spot you hitat ends of every week*
我们跳舞 我们存在 在最狂热的歌♥中摇摆
*We twist, exists, to spin the maddest hits...*
好大啊
It's big.
还是维多利亚风格的
It's a Victorian.
就是一堆破烂儿
It's a piece of crap.
没错 是一堆维多利亚风的破烂儿
Yep. It's a big piece of Victorian crap.
但也是我们的
But it's ours.
这是我们家族的祖业产
It's been in our family for generations.
它有一种“祖先的幽灵
It has very"haunted plantation