西塞罗酒吧
费城 1999年
蜜糖俱乐部
爱是前往地狱的雪橇之旅
参议员在女同酒吧外受到枪击
切诺随身携带着人头和阴♥茎♥倒模
爱是一场雪橇之旅 现在就出发
再来一杯
Another glass of...
桃红葡萄酒吗
...rosé?
不 早过时间了
No. The hour is long past.
结账
Check.
我说结账
Check!
箱子给我 桑托斯
The case, Santos.
这是我的箱子 往后退
My case. Stand back!
别再往前了
Do not advance!
箱子给我 桑托斯
The case, Santos.
停 你这个恶人
Halt! Evildoer.
箱子给我 桑托斯
The case, Santos.
绝对不行 服务员
Not on your life, waiter.
哦天
Oh, God.
走
Go.
哦 洁米
Oh, Jamie!
苏琪和洁米现在都不在
Neither Sukie nor Jamie are here right now.
请留言
Leave a message.
嘿 洁米
Hey, Jamie.
你在吗
Are you there?
就是问一下 你和苏琪
Just wondering, are you and Sukie
会去今晚的烈酒之夜吗 -我的天啊
going to shot night tonight? - Oh, my God!
我不想待在那 太尴尬 一个人都不认识
I don‘t want to be stuck there not knowing anyone.
也许卡拉会去
Maybe Carla‘s going.
你知道卡拉去不去吗
Do you know if Carla‘s going?
你要去吗
Are you going?
总之 如果你去的话 给我回电♥话♥
Anyway, call me if you would.
继续啊 回来干我
Come on, back to mama.
希望你和苏琪一切都好
Hope you and Sukie are doing well.
想你了我的朋友 我是玛丽安
Miss you, friend. It‘s Marian.
嘿 玛丽安
Hey. Marian.
嗨 巴特
Hi, Bart.
对了 你明天晚上有什么安排
Say, what are you doing tomorrow night?
有一场钓鱼乐队的演奏会
There‘s a Phish concert.
什么
What?
钓鱼乐队的演奏会
Phish concert.
一支很棒的即兴乐队 在市政中心
Great jam band, at the Civic Center.
啊 这个嘛
Yeah, oh, I...
PH开头的
P-H.
我知道这个名怎么拼
I know how to spell Phish.
是的 当然 我不是故意要...
Y-Yeah, of course. I didn‘t mean to...
你懂的 我是想说 -对不起我有约了
Y-You know, I just meant... - Sorry, I have an engagement.
好吧 可惜了
Okay. Bummer.
我不是故意要... 你知道的
Didn‘t mean to, you know...
没事没事
That‘s fine.
那"介样捏" 我们去...
Anyhoo, what about...
请不要用那个表达
Please don‘t use that expression.
什么表达 -"介样捏"
What expression? - "Anyhoo."
这不是一种表达
It‘s not an expression.
那是什么
What is it?
一个词
A word.
请不要用那个词
Please don‘t use that word.
好吧 那星期三有空吗
Okay. You-you free Wednesday?
而且 这根本不是一个词 不算是
Plus, it‘s not even a word. Not really.
好的 当然 星期三有空一起吃晚饭吗
Okay, sure. Free for dinner Wednesday?
我附近新开了一家店 蒙大拿餐厅
There‘s a new place near me, Montana‘s.
非常好吃
It‘s very good.
菜都挺赶时髦的 但真的超级好吃
Yeah, the food is trendy, but it‘s super gourmet.
不 我星期三有约了
No, I have an engagement Wednesday.
行吧 周三也
Okay. Huh. Wednesday, too.
人们通常不说"有约了"
People don‘t usually call them "engagements."
我有告诉你要怎么说话吗
Do I tell you how to speak?
是的
Yes.
现在是一样的
The fact remains.
有约了
The engagement.
正确
That‘s right.
哦天
Oh, my.
我的天啊 哦
Oh, my God. Oh!
我的天
My God!
苏琪和洁米现在都不在
Neither Sukie nor Jamie are here right now.
请留言
Leave a message.
天啊 玛丽安 别在我做♥爱♥的时候打电♥话♥
Jesus, Marian, don‘t call me during sex.
去 我今晚去
Yes, I am going tonight.
做♥爱♥的时候
During sex?
嗨 苏琪 -哇
Hi, Sukie. - Wow.
谁 在这吗 -是的 在那
Who? Here? - Yes, there.
没人在这啊 宝贝
Oh, no one‘s here, babe.
我只是在自♥慰♥呢
I was just masturbating.
个人时间
Me... me time.
我把视频声关小点
Let me turn the video down.
不行
No.
什么 -不行
What? - No.
你说什么不行 卡拉
No what, Carla?
你不能穿那个
You‘re not wearing that.
我刚下班 -我来自托莱多
I just came from work. - I came from Toledo.
我都不♥穿♥成那样
I don‘t dress like it.
洁米来了吗 -好了 听着
Is Jamie here? - Okay, look.
保留外套 把外套底下的衬衣脱了
Keep the coat on. Take the shirt off underneath.
并且秀出我的胸脯
And flaunt my breasts?
我又不是来卖♥♥的
I‘m not here to peddle my wares.
那你是来干嘛的
Why else would you be here?
来社交啊
To socialize.
女孩儿们 你们好
Hello, girls.
我最近总听见 两千年 两千年
All I hear lately is "Y2K, Y2K."
但是洁米·多布斯今天想说
But Jamie Dobbs is here to say...
为什么不是两千年呢
Why not 2K?
新的千年 来吧
New millennium, bring it on.
哦 没错 这将是蜜糖俱乐部举办的
Oh, yeah. It‘s the last body shot competition of 1999
1999年的最后一个饮酒比赛
here at Sugar ‘n Spice,
而洁米是上个月的冠军
and Jamie is last month‘s winner,
所以我们要在你身上涂上盐
so we are gonna salt you up.
宝贝 指一下第一舔在哪
Show us where the first lick goes, babe.
那么 第一舔
So, first lick...
这里
Here.
天哪 看看那个骚货
God, look at that slut.
哦 嗨 苏琪
Oh. Hi, Sukie.
可别让那女的
Don‘t put that woman
在一群人面前拿到麦克风了
in front of a crowd with a microphone.
而第二舔 -她确实喜欢取悦大众
And then second lick... - Well, she likes to entertain.
哦 脱掉 脱掉
Ooh! Take it off! Take it off!
这里
Here.
她还得到鼓励了
And then she gets this reinforcement.
接下来第三舔 -你知道她在操谁吗
And then third lick... - Do you know who she‘s fucking?
我不知道她有在和谁约会
I don‘t know that she‘s seeing anyone.
当然 她在和你约会
She‘s seeing you, of course.
能把你的上衣给我吗
Can I have your shirt?
这里
Here.
她生性自♥由♥
She‘s a free spirit.
我佩服她
I admire her.
自♥由♥ 是啊 那就是问题所在
Free. Yeah, that‘s the problem.
在她下♥体♥上安个电表 我们都能退休了
Put a meter on her pussy, we could all retire!
这么说可不好 苏琪
That‘s not fair, Sukie.
再放个酸橙片 在这里
And a lime wedge... right here!
拿出来
Pull that out!
那不是公共插座
That is not a public receptacle!
有人要被打了 -哦 嗨 苏琪
Somebody‘s gonna get hit. - Oh. Hi, Sukie.
我受够爱情了
I‘ve had it with love.
我知道吟游诗人们都爱歌♥颂爱情
电影精选列表