波西亚
Portia.
托马斯 -一如往常 你来得正是及时
Tomas. -As usual, your timing is impeccable.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们来庆祝吧
Let's celebrate.
只要我们一到柏林就大功告成了 而你是非常宝贵的助力
Everything will be completed once we get to Berlin, and you have been invaluable.
谢谢你 托马斯
Thank you, Tomas.
一会儿国际刑♥警♥抵达时 恐怕你就不会这么想了
I doubt you'll feel the same in a moment when Interpol arrives though.
你在说什么
Uh, what are you talking about?
你是谁
Who are you?
我在过去的37天里 纪录和熟记了
I'm the person who has recorded and memorized every move you've made,
你的每个举动和你说过的每句话
every word you've said for the last 37 days.
而你的所作所为 都错得离谱 而且严重违法
And all of it has been very wrong and highly illegal.
太愚蠢了 汤姆 太愚蠢了
Very stupid, Tom. Very stupid.
你这该死的婊♥子♥
You fucking bitch.
祝你好运
Good luck.
托马斯施密特
Tomas Schmidt.
轻轻松松就搞定了
All done. No fuss, no muss.
我要在伦敦待一天 然后再飞去伊斯坦布尔
I need a day in London, then I'll get a flight to Istanbul.
我想用伊茉珍这个名字
I would like my name to be Imogen.
致命面纱
第一季第一集
叙利亚土耳其边境难民营
联♥合♥国♥
联♥合♥国♥难民署1S956
不…不
No, no, no, no, no.
把车子开到北边的路上
Move the vehicle to the north road.
食物站那里 你在做什么
To the food station. What are you doing?
喂 是怎么回事
Hey, what's happening?
你看是怎么回事
Uh, what does it look like?
住手 住手
Stop it! Stop it!
卡车抵达食物站之前不能分派粮食
No food will be distributed until the vehicle reaches the food station!
住手 住手
Stop it! Stop it!
卡车抵达食物站之前不能分派粮食
No food will be distributed until the vehicle reaches the food station!
你下去
Climb down.
不要推挤
Give each other space!
住手
Stop it!
有五岁以下小孩的妈妈们 快接住
不要推挤
Give each other space!
有五岁以下小孩的妈妈们
Mothers with young children under five.
达伊沙
Daesh!
达伊沙
Daesh!
达伊沙
伊♥斯♥兰♥国分子
她杀了我的丈夫和女儿 她是达伊沙
不 不 不是我
达伊沙 伊♥斯♥兰♥国
Daesh! ISIS!
退后 退后
Back up. Back up!
快点
Come on. Bring her. Come on.
起来 起来
Get up. Get up.
朋友们 这里是哪个国家
What country, friends, is this?
联♥合♥国♥
你好
Hi.
你好啊
Hello. Hello.
欢迎来到混乱蛮荒之地
Welcome to the shit show.
世上还真的有奇迹
Miracles do happen.
是吗
Do they?
对啊 他们从不派人来帮我们 从来没有
Yeah. Well, they never send anybody to help us out here. Never.
他们说:「你会觉得你的情况糟透了
They say, "You should think it's bad where you are.
但你该看看这里那里」
Well, you should see blah, blah, blah, blah, blah."
然后你向某某人投诉
And then you speak to blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,
结果发现别人对我们也有相同的抱怨
and they're being told the same bullshit about us.
通行证上是空白的
This badge has nothing on it.
他们没说你是谁 只说了会派人过来
Well, they didn't tell us who you are. They just said they were sending someone.
所以你是谁
So, who are you?
我本来五天前就该回家的
I was due to go home five days ago,
后来他们说你急需帮手
and then they said you needed someone urgently.
真假 他们这么说
Really? They said that?
我说我也可以去看看吧
I said I suppose I might as well pop by.
当然
Of course.
只不过是多加了50个小时的旅程
Only adds an extra 50 hours to the journey.
是啊 是啊 -何乐而不为
Well, yeah. Yeah. - Why not?
我很喜欢在极度危险的山路上开车旅行
Personally, I love traveling on really dangerous mountain roads
脚踩刹车继续前行 因为马路都结冰了
and putting my foot on the brake and carrying on because of the fucking ice.
有何不可呢
Why wouldn't you?
那你的家在哪里
So where is home?
伦敦
London.
我想是吧
I think.
好 那一条是主街
Rightio. So that's Main Street.
街道几乎都是从左到右编号♥的
The streets are numbered left to right. Sort of.
这里是「时代广场」
This is Times Square.
能在这里撑下去 去哪里都没问题
You make it here, you can make it anywhere.
要是不喜欢这里的天气就等五分钟
And if you don't like the weather, just wait five minutes.
这里估计有一万个难民 大部分是叙利亚人 有部分亚兹迪人
Estimated 10,000 refugees here, mostly Syrians, some Yazidis.
大多数是妇女
Mostly women.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国把男人都杀光了
ISIS killed the men.
该死
Fuck.
你没事吧 -抱歉
You all right? -Sorry.
我刚在数他们叫我来的那天起 到今天的日期
I was just counting back the days since they asked me to come here,
我才想到今天是我的生日
and I just realized today is my birthday.
真假 -真的 今天是28号♥吧
Are you serious? -Yes. Today is the 28th, right?
今天是29号♥了
Today's the 29th.
该死 这就更糟了
Fuck. That's even worse.
我得打电♥话♥给我妈 她会以为我死了
I have to call my mother. She'll assume I'm dead.
手♥机♥在这里没讯号♥
I don't have mobile service up here.
你有通讯设备吗 -通讯棚就在那里
Do you have comms? -That's the comms shack right there.
你真有趣
You're very funny.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
通讯棚在那边
The comms is this way.
我得先去小便
I have to pee first.
马桶都结冰了
The toilets are frozen.
一直都是 不是吗
They always are, aren't they?
我已经习惯了
I'm used to it.
喂 你要去哪里
Hey. Where you going?
为什么难民营里有军人
Why is there a military uniform inside the camp?
那个士兵是要保护一名法国女子
That soldier's there for the protection of a French woman.
有个亚兹迪人认出她来自拉卡
One of the Yazidis recognized her from Raqqa.
据说她是伊♥斯♥兰♥国分子
Apparently she's ISIS.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
她说她叫雅迪菈艾尔伊德里斯 但谁知道呢
Well, she says her name's Adilah El Idrissi, but who knows?
任何名字都有可能
It could be anything.
你向上汇报了吗
Did you report it?
报了
Yeah.
我们把她的指纹寄给 鬼才知道在哪里的法国情报员
We sent her fingerprints off to the French spooks, wherever they are.
和在杜哈的美国人 好像他们会在乎一样
To the Americans in Doha, like they give a flying fuck.
可是那个守卫晚上会偷溜去取暖
But that guard, he sneaks off at night to get warm.
我跟你打赌
I'd give you good money that,
在任何人看到电邮之前 我们就会发现她被割喉了
well, we'll find her with her throat cut before anyone even looks at that email.
不过话又说回来 我之前在伊♥拉♥克♥的杜胡克
Then again, I was in Dohuk in Iraq.
我看过那些伊♥斯♥兰♥国畜生的手段
I saw what those ISIS animals were capable of.
真♥他♥妈♥的恶心
It was fucking disgusting.
你会很乐意亲手割开她的喉咙 对吧
And you'd happily slit her throat yourself, wouldn't you?
不知道
I don't know.
如果有把刀 一瓶亚力酒
Knife, bottle of arak.
谁知道呢
You never know.
我得去打那通电♥话♥
I need to make that call.
好的
Yes.
想听你妈祝贺你生日快乐的话
If you wanna do happy birthdays with your mum, then…
那个法国混♥蛋♥菲利普会帮你的
…Philippe the French wanker, he'll hook you up.
儒勒凡尔纳
你好 我要用通讯设备
Hi. I need to use comms.
抱歉 我叫伊茉珍
Sorry. Imogen.
我是被派来支援的
I was sent to help out.
他们从不会派人来支援我们
They never send us anybody to help out.
听好 我得打去温布顿找我妈
Look, I need to speak to my mother in Wimbledon,
你会很尴尬 我也会很尴尬
and you would get embarrassed, and I would get embarrassed.
能请你去散散步吗
Would you go for a walk?