I'm sorry, I don't understand.
- 嗯 - 什么
- Yeah. - What?
天哪 看 这些美丽的孩子都是谁啊
Oh, my God, look. Who are these beautiful children?
这叫Tyler
That is Tyler.
这个叫Isaiah
This is Isaiah,
最小的这个叫Jordan
and the youngest one here is Jordan.
他们是兄弟
They're siblings.
他们住在寄养家庭
They're in foster care.
Cam和Arastoo申请去收养他们
Cam and Arastoo have petitioned to adopt them.
这才是你请假的原因 Cam
And this is why you asked for a leave of absence. Cam...
是的 Arastoo和我都希望能和他们待在一段时间
Yeah. Arastoo and I both wanted to be around for a while,
一心一意 帮他们安定下来
full time, to help them settle in,
让我们成为一个家庭
and to help us become a family.
噢 Cam 这简直就是个极好的消息
Oh, Cam, that is such wonderful news.
是的
It really is.
Cam 我们都为你感到高兴
We're very happy for you, Cam.
现在 在Cam离开的这段时间
Now, for the position of the interim director of the lab
暂代实验室主管一职的
while Cam is away...
恭喜你 Dr.B
Yes. Congratulations, Dr. B.
别
No.
我很满足现状
I'm happy where I am.
是你 Dr. Hogdins
It's you, Dr. Hodgins.
- 我吗 - 嗯
- Me? - Mn-hmm.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我是实验室之王吗
I'm the king of the lab?
我是实验室之王
I'm the king of the lab!
只是暂代到我回来 别太适应了
Just until I get back. Don't get too cozy.
嗯 是的
Yeah, right.
你想从我手里夺走权杖
You try to pry that scepter from my hands.
然后拿走我的皇冠
And take away my crown.
哦 嘿嘿 我需要一个皇冠
Oh, hey, hey. I need a crown.
我需要一个皇冠
I need a crown.
实验室之王 爽
King of the lab! Yeah!
BGM: Out of Blue - John Lennon
Bones 你准备好了吗
Bones, you ready?
差不多
Almost.
来吧
Ah, come on.
会没事的
It'll be fine, huh?
来吧 他们只是暂时把这地方关闭几周
Come on. Look, they're just shutting this place down for a couple weeks,
仅此而已
that's all.
他们会把这里清理干净 然后实验室又会重开
They'll clean it up, they'll get it back up on its feet,
而且会比以前更好
and it'll be better than ever.
我知道
I know.
这里是一个很特殊的地方
It's a special place.
嗯 是的
Yeah. It is.
书包里都是些什么
What's all this stuff in the bag here?
Christine画的吗
Aha! Christine?
不 这是...
No. That's...
这是Parker的
that's Parker's.
他十一年前给我的
He gave it to me 11 years ago.
他跟我说他喜欢我
He told me he liked me.
当然 他是我儿子
Of course he did, huh? That's my boy.
这是什么
What's this here?
等一下
Wait a second.
Sweet的书
Sweets' book.
那本写我们的书
The one about us.
我希望他能在这里
I wish he was here.
他对于我们的评论都是正确的
He was right about us...
实话说 很多其他事也是对的
about a lot of things, actually.
嗯
Yeah.
他知道的
He knew.
哇
No.
Jasper (Booth送给Brennan的小猪 - S2E04)
Jasper.
- 你还记得Jasper - 当然
- You remember Jasper. - Yeah.
- 他居然从爆♥炸♥中幸存下来 - 看看它
- He made it through the explosion. - Look at that.
好啦 这坏了的钟又是怎么回事
Okay. What's with the broken clock?
这钟在爆♥炸♥那刻停止了
That stopped when the bombs went off.
当实验室重开
When the lab reopens,
我要把它挂到我的新办公室
I'm going to hang it in my new office,
永远提醒着我
to remind me. Always.
4点47分
为什么你想要记住
Why would you want to be reminded of the moment
所有一切差点都没了的一刻呢 Bones
when everything almost ended, Bones?
因为它没有结束
Because it didn't.
是的
Yep.
好啦 走吧
All right. Well, let's get going.
Aubrey叔叔和孩子们都在餐厅里
Uncle Aubrey has the kids at the diner
他估计最后都打算用派来喂饱孩子们了
and he's probably gonna end up feeding them pie,
赶紧
so come on.
走吧 Bones 走 什么 等等
Let's do it, Bones, come on, huh? What? Wait.
你不打算帮我拿一下东西吗
Aren't you gonna offer to help carry my stuff?
少来 你是一位独♥立♥自主的女性
Ah, come on. You're an independent woman.
没错 但这些很重啊
Well, yes, but this is heavy.
我后背好痛
Well, my back hurts.
我后背也疼啊
Well, I have a bad back, too.
- 你老了 - 我才没老
- You're aging. - I'm not aging.
如果我老了 你也老了
Well, if I'm aging, you're aging...
什么意思
What's that mean?
-=全剧终 风骨感谢你的支持与认可=-
感谢彩虹糖 魔图 大哥 二哈 三弟 粉红色指甲盖儿
小白爪 SUYIN Yedda 蛐蛐儿here
红笺为无色 小恐龙 种大白菜的 小韩同学
掌柜家铲屎官 小五花 dscassie 王木木 娜娜
所有参与译制本剧的组员
以及临时工wlder和小黑工Moneeka
谢谢大家选择与新风骨携手走过34集
It's been a fun ride. 有缘江湖再见
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表