Hey. Is this a bad time?
时机不对吗
No. There's no good timing these days.
不是 这些天都没什么好时机
How are you?
你怎么样了
I'm dropping out.
我要退出了
Oh, Finn.
芬恩
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, look, it's-it's...
听着 这 这
the right thing to do.
这么做是对的
And, you know, I-I talked to my parents,
我跟我父母谈过了
and they were both... really supportive,
他们都非常支持我
but I just don't want them to suffer anymore, so...
但我不想他们再承受什么了 所以
And I heard they're out to Diane Lockhart.
我听说他们去找戴安·洛克哈特了
What?
什么
They've asked Diane to step in in my stead.
他们让戴安来替代我
Well. And then there were two.
有两个人支持你了
I'm amazed by you, Mr. Canning.
你让我很惊讶 坎宁先生
This is your fourth week at my firm--
你来我的律所才四星期
a firm that I've built from the ground up
这个律所是我从零开始一步步建起来的
over the last nine years--
花了我过去九年的时间
and you're already knocking at the door of managing partnership.
而你离管理合伙人只有一步之遥了
I'm knocking, but I'm afraid that door's not gonna open.
只有一步之遥 但恐怕大门并没有向我敞开
You have Howard. You-you have the votes.
你有了霍华德的票 你有多数票
You want some whiskey? Sure.
你想来点威士忌吗 当然
My meds are just kicking in. This could be interesting.
我的药正开始起效 这时喝酒应该很有意思
So...
所以...
what scheme do you have for me now?
你下一步打算怎么对付我
What scheme? Yes.
怎么对付 对
You don't scratch your nose without there being some plan.
你胸有成竹时才会挠鼻子
Are you familiar with the nuclear option?
你知道什么是「核选项」吗
No.
不知道
It's a notice of dissolution.
这是解散通知
As partner, I have unilateral right to dissolve the firm...
作为合伙人 我有权单方面解散律所
with-with cause.
只要有合理理由
And what would that cause be?
那是什么理由呢
Acquisitions were made without the full consent of the partnership.
收♥购♥必须由所有合伙人同意方可进行
The West Coast, East Coast offices were acquired.
你们之前收♥购♥了西海岸和东海岸的一些律所
By Will, a partner who is dead.
是威尔收♥购♥的 他已经去世了
Unfortunately, the courts still hold
不幸的是 法庭还是会追究
the current managing partnership accountable.
现在的管理合伙人的责任
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Thought that was clear. I want to be managing partner.
我以为你很清楚 我想成为管理合伙人
You're dying.
你快死了
My work is my life.
我的工作就是我的生命
If I don't work, I'll die sooner.
如果我不工作 我会死得更快
So, if you don't get the partnership,
所以如果你当不了管理合伙人
you will dissolve this firm?
你就会解散律所
No, you will dissolve this firm.
不 是你会解散律所
I want this firm to be strong.
我希望这间律所变得强大
I want there to be... a consensus going forward.
我希望我们能达成一致
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
等等等等
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做
Do you mean, do I let Canning take the managing partnership,
你是问 我会让坎宁当管理合伙人
or fight him and watch my firm dissolve?
还是继续跟他斗并眼睁睁看我的律所被解散
He's right about Will.
威尔的事他说得对
The expenditures were made without a full vote.
之前的收♥购♥并没有全票通过
There's always option number three.
你还有第三个选择
You could run for state's attorney.
你可以竞选州检察官
I don't think I have the...
我觉得我已经没有那种...
the fight left in me, Kalinda.
没那个斗志了 凯琳达
If Will were still here, I...
如果威尔还在这里 我...
I'm here.
我在这里
You've decided?
你决定好了
Yes.
是的
Good.
那就好
I'll be home as soon as I can. Something just came up.
我会尽快回家的 突然出了点事
What?
什么
Something important. I'm sorry.
是很重要的事 抱歉
Tell Zach I'll be home as soon as I can?
告诉扎克我会尽快回家
Please hurry.
请你快一点
She's playing you for a fool.
她是在玩弄你
Mother, what does that even mean?
妈妈 这又是什么意思
It means, Alicia wants the power of your office
意思就是 艾丽西娅想要你的权势
without giving anything in return. She...
但却不想付出任何回报 她...
Hi, Veronica.
你好啊 维罗妮卡
Peter. I thought I'd put out the lasagna.
彼得 我想是时候把千层面端出去了
Your daughter's going to be late again. I'd wait.
你女儿又要迟到了 我会等着
Well, that's what happens when you work for a living, Jackie,
靠工作养活自己就是这样的 杰姬
a concept that's probably alien to you.
不过你肯定对这个概念很陌生
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
All right, all right, all right, please, please, girls.
好了好了 别吵了 女士们
Thank you for giving me a moment so late at night.
谢谢你们愿意这么晚见我
I, um... I have a proposal for you to consider.
我...我有个提议供你们考虑
Diane,
戴安
any merger would requirea, three-year window on Chumhum.
不管怎样合并 你们三年内都不能动查查网
Cary, we don't decide until we vote.
凯里 我们投票之后才能决定
Nothing's decided until we get a proposal.
我们听完提议前什么也不能决定
and I'm saying that a proposal would require...
而我的意思是这个提议必须...
You don't have the right to say...
你无权...
Alicia, Cary, why don't we leave it to our guest to talk?
艾丽西娅 凯里 能让我们的客人先说吗
That's all I wanted. Alicia. Please. We're here to listen.
正合我意 艾丽西娅 我们是来聆听的
I know we've talked a lot about a merger.
我知道我们谈了很多合并的事
I have my own dissenting voices at Lockhart/Gardner.
在洛&加律所内部也有很多反对的声音
Many don't want to let you back in the door.
很多人不想让你们回来
Great. Cary.
很好 凯里
But even if we were to make a deal tonight,
但即使我们今晚就达成协议
my concern is that it would dissolve very quickly.
我担心律所也会很快分崩离析
A merger, I'm afraid, would make Lockhart/Gardner unwieldy.
合并恐怕只能让洛&加律所变得臃肿累赘
So, you've come here to propose not merging?
所以你是来提议不进行合并的
I don't understand.
我不明白
No.
不
I've come here to ask if you will take me.
我是来问你们 愿不愿意让我加入
Holy crap.
我了个去
Me.
我
And my $38 million a year in client billing.
还有我每年三千八百万的客户收入
Are you sure, Diane?
你确定吗 戴安
Okay, I'll tell Peter.
好吧 我会转告彼得
Thank you for considering it.
谢谢你的认真考虑
Bye.
再见
Why is everything... so difficult?
为什么所有事...都这么不顺呢
Raymond Fitzmorris.
雷蒙德·菲茨莫里斯
Anna Fitzpatrick.
安娜·菲茨帕特里克
Zachary Florrick.
扎克·福瑞克
Addison Garisovic.
艾迪生·加瑞索维克
Stephanie Green.
斯蒂芬妮·格林
I'm sorry I was late. It's fine. You weren't.
对不起我迟到了 没事 你没迟到
You saw it. The rest was boring.
你看到了 除此之外其它都很无聊
I'm so proud of you, Zach.
我真为你骄傲 扎克
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢 妈妈
You're all packed up?
你已经收拾好了
Uh, yeah. Sam called. He wants to leave tonight.
是啊 萨姆打给我说想今晚就走
What?
什么
Well, just so we can get a jump on the traffic.
那我们就不会堵车了
We'll drive through the night,
我们晚上开车
and we'll get there tomorrow morning.
明早就会到
You okay with that?
你觉得可以吗
Yeah.
可以
I just wish there was more time.
我只是希望能和你待久一点
I'll be home for Thanksgiving.
我会回家过感恩节
I love you.
我爱你
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表