I can't fire someone because they're too pretty.
我不能因为人家长得太漂亮就开除她
Then don't. Promote her.
不开除也行 给她升职
Move her laterally.
调到其他部门
You don't want sex to be an issue here.
你不会想在性上面再出问题
It's not an issue.
这不是问题
Not for you, but for your enemies.
不是说你 你的敌人会这么想
They'd be delighted to crown a new bimbo.
他们非常乐意再给你找个姘头
She's not a bimbo.
她不是姘头
And we don't do that.
而且这不是我们的作风
We don't fire someone because of the way they look.
我们不会因为外表开除一个人
Ok.
行吧
It was my first execution.
这是我第一次参与死刑执行
In fact,
事实上
you're not really a medically-trained nurse,
你并不是一位接受过医学训练的护士
is that correct, Joan?
对吗 琼恩
Well, I have training...
我受过训练...
Yes, but due to the Hippocratic oath,
没错 但根据希波克拉底誓言
trained nurses and doctors
受过训练的护士和医生
are not allowed to participate in executions.
不允许参加死刑执行
Attorney is testifying, Your Honor.
律师在自证 法官阁下
Yes, at some length.
是的 过于详尽了
Sustained.
反对有效
Joan, did you leave
琼恩 你有没有哭着
the execution prep in tears?
离开死刑执行的准备工作
Well, I was upset.
我当时很难受
Eddie said you left in tears.
艾迪说你哭着离开了
Do you disagree with that?
你不同意吗
No. He's right.
没有 他说得对
He said it was because of
他说是因为静脉注射管线没找对
the blood spilling from his neck after a faulty IV line.
导致的脖颈溅血让你有这样的反应
That sounds right.
听起来没错
I left because of the blood.
我是看到血后离开的
Joan, did the prosecution prepare you for this testimony
琼恩 控方是否曾引导你在作证时
by telling you to agree with everything I said?
完全同意我所说的
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官阁下
No, no. Overruled.
反对无效
Please answer.
请回答
She didn't say "Agree with everything,"
她没有说"要完全同意"
but she did say you were trying to create disagreement
但她确实说过你想在佛努姆和我之间
between Fornum and me
造成分歧
so that Fornum would have to be kept alive as a rebuttal witness.
这样佛努姆就能作为反驳证人继续生存
So you are actively deceiving this court? No.
所以你故意欺骗了法庭 没有
I'm just not seeing any area of disagreement.
只是没有找到有异见的地方
Do you believe Mr. Fornum was tortured?
你认为佛努姆先生遭受了折磨吗
I think the offender was in pain.
我认为罪犯当时很痛苦
He tried to keep from crying and screaming out.
他克制着不哭不叫
I think...
我认为...
Yes, it was torture.
是的 这是折磨
And don't you think
难道你不认为
this is a systematic problem of lethal injection?
这是注射死刑中存在的一个系统问题吗
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
It was his veins.
是他的静脉有问题
We've never had this problem before.
以前从没有过这样的问题
Eddie's veins?
艾迪的静脉吗
What do you mean?
你的意思是什么
He has what we call
他患有我们所称作
rolling veins... Objection!
滚动静脉... 反对
Your Honor, we insist that a physical
法官阁下 我们坚持要求对艾迪·佛努姆
of Eddie Alan Fornum be conducted.
进行体格检查
Oh, dear God. Your Honor... The witness has made
上帝啊 法官阁下 证人已说明
an assertion that Mr. Fornum is
佛努姆先生因其的滚动静脉
an exception due to his rolling veins.
而是一个特例
Well, we need a physical
我们需要对他进行体格检查
to see if he is in fact an exception.
来验证他到底是不是一个特例
This is gameplaying. I don't know how it's gameplaying...
这完全是在玩游戏 这怎么就算玩游戏了
All the appeals have all been exhausted.
所有的上诉都是在拖延时间
It's absolutely ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
The only game-playing is...
唯一的游戏是...
I don't want to shout over you guys. Sit down.
我不想喊出声来盖过你们 坐下
Sit down.
坐下
Good.
很好
How long will it take to do this physical?
做这个体格检查要多久
That was good.
刚才真不错呢
No, you were good.
没有 是你不错
Okay.
好吧
Kalinda, the court's delayed a few days.
凯琳达 法♥院♥同意推迟几天审理
Diane, yeah, we got our reprieve.
戴安 我们得到了我们的缓刑
Yeah. Yes, I'm serious.
没错 真的 我没开玩笑
Are you serious? Dude, totally serious.
你说真的 老兄 当然是真的
Stiles said he hooked up with her after second period.
斯蒂尔斯说他第二节课后就钓上了她
Hey, what's up with your sister?
你妹子怎么了
What do you mean?
什么意思
When did she start looking so hot?
她什么时候变得这么性感了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Oh, you probably haven't seen it.
可能你还没看见
Seen what?
看见什么
Turbochap.Com. Stiles sent me the link.
Turbochap.com 斯蒂尔斯发给我的链接
Hello.
你好
Zach, it's Mom. What are you doing?
扎克 是妈妈 你在做什么
What am I doing? Nothing. Homework. Why?
我在做什么 没什么 家庭作业 怎么了
Nothing, I just...
没什么 我只是...
I need you to get your sister dinner tonight.
今晚要你给你妹妹准备晚饭
Hey, is that Mom?
是妈妈吗
Uh, yeah.
是的
Can you just tell her we need more juice?
你跟她说要买♥♥果汁了
We need more juice.
要买♥♥果汁了
And I love you, too.
我也爱你
I'll be home around 11:00 or so.
我大概11点左右到家
Not too much TV.
别看太多电视哦
Okay. Bye. Bye.
好的 拜拜 拜拜
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
What's going on?
干什么呢
West Side Story?
演《西城故事》呢
We have a possibility on some office space.
办公地点我们又有了一个选择
Just outside the Loop on Harrison.
就在哈里森外环那里
$20 a square foot. Good.
每平方英尺20美元 太好了
It doesn't become available for three weeks.
三周后才能空出来
Okay, so we rent temporary offices in the meantime.
没事 那我们先暂时租个地方
No.
不
We were, uh, wondering whether we should stick around until then.
我们在考虑是否等到那时再搬出去
For three weeks? Why?
再等三周吗 为什么
Chumhum needs some work on a case.
查查网还有点活没干完
So, we do it from our new office.
我们可以在新办公室做啊
Look, we can't keep skulking around.
我们不能一直这么偷偷摸摸的
We have to cut the cord at some point. I agree.
早晚都得自立门户 我同意
We need to get going. Tell her the real reason.
我们得准备撤了 告诉她真实理由
People want to wait for bonuses.
大家想分了红再走
Oh, come on!
不是吧
It's $1 million between us.
我们大家可以分到一百万呢
If we walk out before the first of the month,
如果我们月初就走
they'll never pay us.
他们就不会分我们钱了
A lot of us are counting on
我们很多人都指着这笔钱
that money for start-up costs.
作为启动成本呢
We can't keep fooling the partners.
我们不能这么耍合伙人
We can't keep fooling Will.
我看是不能这么耍威尔吧
Do we have a problem?
你对我有意见吗
No. But you were all right waiting a week to leave
没有 但你可以等一周
after your case was finished,
结了你的案子再走
but you're not all right when it's our issue?
但我们想这么做你就不爽了
It's a death row case.
这是死刑犯案件
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表