Paisley Group already leads the other Fortune 500 companies
佩斯利集团已经在引领其他财富五百强企业
in the global and industry trend toward consumer use of green products,
向着绿色能耗的全球和行业趋势方向发展
while providing competitive advantages
同时也在全力提升
in efficacy and safety.
产品在功能性和安全性方面的竞争优势
Now, this doesn't mean...
然而 这并不代表...
Not now. Not ever.
现在不行 永远不行
Ah... sounds like our protestor friends agree with us.
这些抗♥议♥的朋友们听来似乎很赞同我们
Now is not the time for brunch.
现在确实不是吃早午餐的时候
All right. In short,
总之 长话短说
the merger of our two great companies
我们两大公♥司♥的兼并
will ensure our competitive edge.
将确保我们的竞争优势
But more important,
更重要的是
for the pension funds you manage;
对你们管理的养老基金来说
it'll mean a greater return on your investments.
这代表了更丰厚的回报
Now... are there any questions?
现在 有问题吗
Yeah. Mr. Paisley.
有 佩斯利先生
How much domestic workforce
由于这次兼并
would you anticipate shedding as a result of this merger?
你预计将辞退多少国内员工
You sound like one of the protestors out there.
你的语气听着很像外面的抗♥议♥者
Regrettably, it could be as much as 20 percent stateside.
很遗憾 在国内可能会多达百分之二十
We're gonna hope to hold to that line.
我们希望尽量不超出这个数
What about the wrongful termination suit
前首席财务官控告贵公♥司♥不当解雇的官司
by your former CFO?
怎么样了
Well, I'm not stupid.
我并不傻
I'll leave that to my lawyer.
所以这个就请我的律师来解释吧
Yes. We're confident that this suit has no merit...
我们相信他的控告是毫无依据的
He's claiming he was fired because he was gay.
他声称自己是因为身为同性恋而被解雇的
Yes. He's claiming that.
对 他是那么说的
Kyle Musset was fired for cause.
凯尔·缪塞被解雇是有原因的
He was attempting to sell trade secrets to a competitor...
他试图将公♥司♥交易机密卖♥♥给竞争对手
If the suit drags on...
如果这个官司拖得太久
it could hang over the stock price.
可能会影响到股票价格
Well, we're in negotiations now and we're confident
我们正在进行谈判 而且我们有信心
that this suit will set...
这场官司很快就...
Down with corporate imperialism!
企业霸权去死吧
Didn't I tell you this was gonna be fun?
我早说过 这案子会很有意思吧
Mr. Canning, hello.
坎宁先生 你好
Alicia's just a few minutes behind you.
艾丽西娅过几分钟就到
So, this is what a start-up looks like.
新律所原来是这样啊
Yep. 35 employees. Seven partners.
对 35个职员 七个合伙人
$21 million in yearly billing.
每年两千一百万收入
Another $5 million and you'll be able to
再花五百万就能给你们的会议室
afford doors for your conference room.
加几扇门了
It's a design choice.
这是我们的设计
Yeah, the design choice
对 设计
that lets other people listen in on your meetings.
但也让别人能听到你们的会议
Lindsay, can you get my sweater from m...?
琳赛 能不能去我办公室拿下我的毛...
Oh. Mr. Canning.
坎宁先生
We ready to put this to bed?
准备让事情平息了吗
Yeah. I'm ready for court, uh...
是 我准备好上庭了
I think we just honor our trial date tomorrow.
我觉得不如明天就上庭吧
My goodness, what happened to you?
天哪 你怎么了
Or is that, uh, another design choice?
还是说这也是设计
Excuse me.
失陪了
It was a mishap.
这是个意外
We, uh, considered your client's latest demands...
我们考虑了你客户最后的要求
and, um, our top offering is $150,000.
决定最多出15万
We'll take our chances in court.
那我们还是上庭碰碰运气吧
Good. That was quick.
很好 决定得很快嘛
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
He was fired because he was gay.
他被解雇是因为他是同性恋
How's that gonna go over with your fund managers?
你那些基金经理对此会怎么想呢
Like extortion. You're lucky to get $150,000.
会觉得是勒索吧 你能拿到15万都算走运了
$200,000.
20万
No. $140,000.
不 14万
You have changed.
你变了
Yes. I have.
是的 我变了
I liked the old Alicia better.
我更喜欢原来的艾丽西娅
The $200,000 Alicia?
会接受20万的艾丽西娅吗
All right, fine. I'll talk to my client,
好吧 我会跟我客户谈谈
you talk to your... corporate overlord and then, uh...
你去和你那个企业巨头谈谈
in the meantime, get that cleaned up,
还有 清理一下衣服
cause, it's gonna leave a stain.
不然会留下污渍的
Yeah. Thanks.
好 谢谢
Finn. What's up?
芬恩 怎么了
Hey. Alicia, I'm sorry, am I early?
艾丽西娅 抱歉 我来早了吗
For? Eli.
你来干什么 伊莱
We have a meeting about the governor's announcement.
关于州长的声明 我们要开个会
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry. I completely forgot.
天哪 抱歉 我完全忘了这回事
You okay?
你没事吧
Oh, yeah. Someone hit me with a pie.
没事 有人用派砸到了我
It's a long story.
说来话长
Good news. Great news.
好消息 很好的消息
Where can we talk? How about your desk?
我们去哪谈 去你的办公桌吧
I got an early copy.
我提前拿到一份副本
Comes out tonight and it couldn't be more perfect.
正式报告今晚会出来 简直太完美了
Eli, what is it?
伊莱 什么东西
Oh, Alicia, maybe you shouldn't look.
艾丽西娅 你或许不该看
It's the report on the Jeffrey Grant shooting.
是杰弗里·格兰特枪击案的报告
No, I'm fine, Eli. What's it say?
不 我没事 伊莱 报告怎么说
Well, it clears Finn of any wrongdoing...
报告澄清了芬恩没有任何违规行为
What happened to your... Pie. What's it say, Eli?
你的衣服... 是派 怎么说 伊莱
It clears Finn of any responsibility
报告澄清了芬恩不需为枪击
for the shooting and lays the blame firmly
负任何责任 并且明确指出
at the feet of the state's attorney. That's good.
这是州检察官的过错 那就好
It's great. How'd you get pie on you?
是好极了 你怎么把派弄身上了
So, Peter will reference it in his public endorsement?
所以彼得会在公众筹款会上引用这份报告
Yes. Now here's the thing--
对 不过要注意
this is the most dangerous time for you.
现在对你来说是最危险的时刻
Because Castro will try to strike back.
因为卡斯特罗会奋起反击
He'll try and undercut this report by exposing something on you.
他会试图曝光你的事来降低报告的影响
Well, that's good, there is nothing on me.
很好 我没什么可藏着掖着的
Your sister's overdose,
你妹妹的吸毒过量致死
your wife's miscarriage.
你妻子的流产
What's wrong with my wife's miscarriage?
我妻子的流产有什么问题吗
You divorced her after the miscarriage... Eli.
你在她流产后跟她离婚了 伊莱
Why don't we do this another time? I didn't divorce her.
不如换个时间再聊吧 我没有跟她离婚
Oh, come on, you don't understand.
得了吧 你不懂
This is not about the facts.
事实根本不重要
It's what the facts can be made to look like.
重要的是事实被包装成什么样
What do you need, Eli?
你想怎么样 伊莱
Castro is gonna try and get in touch with you
卡斯特罗会试图联♥系♥你
with whatever he has-- a photo, a Xerox,
给你看他掌握的东西 照片 影印本
something from your past. Bring it to me.
或是关于你过去的某样东西 到时你拿来给我
Whatever it is, it'll make you angry,
不管是什么 一定会激怒你
but bring it to me. Okay?
但是记得拿来给我 好吗
Okay.
好吧
Good.
很好
I'm gonna go.
我得走了
I still can't get used to this place.
我还是不大习惯这个地方
You need more walls.
你得多弄几堵墙
Well, he's a barrel of laughs.
他可真是够搞笑的
Yes, he takes his job very seriously.
是啊 他对自己的工作很认真
And there's no one better at it.
而且没人比他更擅长这份工作
Look, I-I'd advise against court.
听着 我建议不要上庭
I just... ...has happened 14 separate times.
我只是......发生了14次
And that should prove causation.
这应该能证明两者有因果关系
Who's that in with Diane? Some lady.
和戴安在一起的那人是谁 某位女士
She doesn't like men.
她看着也不像男性
No, I mean who are the people?
不 我是说那些人是谁
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表