You're sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
是的
Will, I just talked to Kalinda.
威尔 我刚跟凯琳达谈过了
We're okay.
我们没被窃听
Cary wants us to chase our tails?
凯里想要我们自找麻烦吗
That's what it looks like.
看上去是这样
Wow. It's almost fun to watch.
看起来很有趣了
I think Will and Diane end up getting it on.
威尔和戴安不会追查了
What? You're crazy.
什么 你太疯狂了
Listen to them. That is not sexual attraction.
听他们说的 这不是性诱惑
You need a life.
你需要真正的生活
This is a dossier on the new AUSA, Theresa Alvarez.
这是新助理检察官特雷莎·阿尔瓦雷斯的档案
Texas Tech undergrad, Northwestern Law.
德州理工大学本科 西北大学法律系
She was in tax fraud before moving
在调到集团犯罪科前
to organized crime. Where was she born?
她在税务欺诈科工作 她在哪出生的
Mm, I don't know.
我不知道
Where does she live?
她住在哪
We don't need that. Yes, we do.
我们不需要那个 不 我们需要
Mr. Lester... We should look
莱斯特先生 我们应该
into Asher. Find out why he resigned.
查查亚瑟 找出他辞职的原因
He's a law-and-order type, so...
他是那种遵纪守法的类型 所以
my guess is when he heard about the wiretaps,
我猜是他听到电♥话♥窃听的时候
it didn't sit well.
良心不安
A crisis of conscience?
出于良心不安吗
Only one way to find out.
只有一个办法知道
I am not answering that question.
我不会回答那个问题
Sir, if you're aware of illegal activity...
先生 如果你知道有违法的行为
What I'm aware of is that my responsibility to this office
我知道的是在我离开之前
does not end with my departure.
我对这个办公室的责任都不会结束
But it ends if someone in the government committed a crime.
但如果政♥府♥中有人违法的话就终止了
Hey, how's Tyus?
特尤斯怎么样
Excuse me?
你说什么
Your son, Tyus.
你儿子 特尤斯
He goes to Tisch now, right?
他去纽约大学悌西艺术学院了 对吗
My nephew Akiva goes there.
我侄子阿基瓦也在那上学
He loves the place.
他很喜欢那个地方
Yeah, Tyus is fine. And your daughter Scarlett,
特尤斯很好 你女儿斯嘉丽
she plays on that AYSO team.
她在美国青年足球组织下的球队踢球
Am I right? All right.
我说的对吗 好吧
This is what's gonna happen, Mr. Lester.
是这样的 莱斯特先生
You're gonna leave my office,
你们得离开我的办公室
or I'm gonna call the marshal
否则我就打给法警
and have you arrested...
把你们抓起来
Sir, I'm sorry.
先生 抱歉
I used to work as an investigator for Treasury,
我曾是财政部的调查员
so I get what you're going through.
所以我理解你正经历的一切
Sometimes you see something that doesn't make sense,
有时候你看到一些不合理的事
something wrong, and you can't participate.
不对的事 而你不能参与
But it's also wrong to pretend it didn't happen.
但假装没有发生过也是错的
No. But nice try using my conscience against me.
不 用良心这一招对付我很不错
Lemond Bishop is a scumbag
莱蒙德·毕夏普那个卑鄙小人
who should be dropped in the deepest hole
就应该被判入狱
in the U.S. Penitentiary Service.
把牢底坐穿
But this isn't about him or the DEA.
但这不是针对他或缉毒局的
The wiretap isn't?
电♥话♥窃听不是吗
What's it about?
那是关于什么的
If I have a confession to make,
如果我要忏悔的话
I'll make it to my priest.
我会找神父的
This isn't over yet.
这事儿没完
Mr. Asher, the warrant
亚瑟先生 搜查令
w... Uh, strike that.
收回那句
Given that, um... Strike that.
考虑到 收回那句
Did you prepare the warrant
你是不是准备了
that is the subject of this probable cause hearing?
这次合理依据听证会的搜查令
That's the one.
就这句了
Objection. Work product, Your Honor.
反对 工作成果 法官阁下
Mr. Asher worked with the prosecution.
亚瑟先生曾跟控方一起工作
Yes, until he resigned two days ago.
是的 直到两天前他辞职了
Yes, but he was privy to our trial strategy.
是 但他了解我们的检控策略
So I won't ask about trial strategy.
所以我不会问检控策略的
This is about the prosecution perjuring themselves.
这是关于控方作假证
In what way?
在哪个方面
We believe there's an active wiretap.
我们相信确有电♥话♥窃听
Believe. Your Honor. This is a fishing expedition.
相信 法官阁下 这是非法调查
Yeah, but it's actually pretty specific
是 但这确实是对象非常明确的
for a fishing expedition.
非法调查
I'm gonna overrule, but...
我将驳回 但
be ready for a great Monty Python-sized boot
但如果你太偏离主题的话
coming down on your head, Mr. Lester,
莱斯特先生 就要小心了
if you stray too far afield.
别搬起石头砸自己的脚
Got it, Your Honor.
明白了 法官阁下
The warrant that you prepared for this hearing, was that
你为这次审讯准备的搜查令
based on the sworn affidavit of DEA Agent Lee Cheswick?
是基于缉毒局探员李·切斯威克的宣誓证词吗
Yes.
是的
Are you aware of any wiretaps that were
你知道其实有窃听行为
in fact the undisclosed basis of this warrant?
作为了这份证词的秘密基础吗
Objection. No foundation.
反对 没有根据
Of course there's no foundation.
我们当然没有根据
If the warrant was fabricated, the foundation's been concealed.
如果证词是虚构 根本找不到根据
Overruled.
反对无效
Please answer, Mr. Asher.
请回答 亚瑟先生
Mr. Asher? On advice of counsel,
亚瑟先生 根据律师建议
I refuse to answer on the grounds that
我拒绝回答
my answer may incriminate me.
因为我的证言可能会暗示我有罪
Well, we have ourselves a ball game.
我们真是进入球赛了[指局面复杂]
Judge, no adverse inference can be drawn
法官 不能因亚瑟先生引用第五修正案
from Mr. Asher's invocation of the Fifth.
就做出反向推断
Thank you, Counselor. I'm actually familiar with the Constitution.
谢谢 律师 我对宪法很熟悉
Do you have any further thoughts?
你还有其他想法吗
No, Your Honor.
没有 法官大人
Well, that went better than expected.
比预料的情况要好
Robyn, what did you say Asher said about the wiretaps?
罗宾 你说亚瑟关于窃听是怎么说的
The thing about it not being about Bishop?
说窃听的事跟毕夏普无关
Or the DEA, right?
跟缉毒局也无关 对吗
Have you ever heard of parallel construction?
你听说过并行结构吗
No. All right, well,
没有 好吧
this is a Reuters article on the NSA.
这是篇路透社关于国♥家♥安♥全♥局的文章
The NSA? Yeah.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局 对
They've been handing tips gleaned from their surveillance
他们一直把监视过程中收集到的信息
on to other departments, including the DEA.
传达给其他部门 包括缉毒局
What? Yeah. So...
什么 对 所有...
according to this article,
根据这篇文章
the DEA can't use classified information to build a case
缉毒局不能用机密情报进行诉讼
so it creates a new evidence trail.
这就建立新的证据链
Like the real estate witness. Yeah.
比如那个房♥产中介证人 对
That's parallel construction.
那就是并行结构
Wait, so...
稍等 所以...
you're saying that the NSA is surveilling Bishop?
你是说安♥全♥局♥在监视毕夏普
Yeah.
对
Or us.
或者是我们
You know we're trying to fight terrorists here.
你知道我们在努力反恐
I do know that.
我知道
It's a very important job.
这工作很重要
You've also been asked to assist our investigation.
你们也被要求支持我们的调查
We already have a leak from this warrant.
这份证据已经泄露过一次了
Not from our department.
不是从我们部门泄露的
The target knows she's being surveilled.
目标知道她被监视了
Well, again, that's not from my department.
再说一次 那不是我部门泄露的
What do you have?
你有什么信息
Alicia,
艾丽西娅
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表