The Florricks is a family business...
福瑞克一家就像一个企业
No, Zach.
不 扎克
That is not...
这不是...
You're changing the subject.
你在转移话题
What is the subject?
话题是什么
Marijuana!
大♥麻♥
Yes.
没错
Let me tell you a story
我来告诉你一个
about the abuse of drugs.
滥用毒品的故事吧
The ligature marks on the victim's neck
被害人脖子上的绳印
did not match the position of the strap.
与被绑的位置不符
Suggesting that the body was moved, right?
这意味着尸体被移♥动♥过 是吧
Yes.
是的
Were there any other reasons that you concluded
还有什么其他原因能证明
this was not a suicide?
这不是一起自杀吗
Yes, there were abrasions on the knees and elbows
在膝盖和手肘的擦伤
consistent with a dragging motion.
与拖行移♥动♥相符
It appeared as if the body was moved
显然尸体被人从卧室
from the bedroom to the bathroom.
拖到了浴室里
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢 医生
Ms. Lockhart?
洛克哈德女士
Anything over there or are we done?
你还有什么要说吗
I know, sorry, Your Honor. Yes, um...
抱歉 法官阁下 还有几句
Doctor, how familiar are you with shibari?
医生 你对绳缚术有多熟
How familiar?
多熟
I've made myself familiar for this hearing. Good.
我熟到可以参加这场听证会 很好
What is a canvas?
帆布是什么
I, uh, what is a...
什么是
Is that the submissive position in the shibari ritual?
是在绳缚规则中处于从属地位吗
Oh, yeah, yes.
是的
And that is the person being manipulated, right?
是被♥操♥控的人 对吗
And the dominant position is the rigger, yes?
而处于控制地位的人是操纵者 对吗
Yes.
是的
And the dominant rigger
统治的操纵者
is in the controlling harness here.
是控制绳缚的这位
The more elaborate harness.
有更复杂的绳缚
Yes, they are the ones in control.
是的 他们是控制的人
And the harness of the rigger
操控者在身前的绳缚
has a more elaborate front?
会更精细复杂吗
Yes. And that harness
是的 那个绳缚
is consistent with...
与这些痕迹
these bruises?
是一致的吗
Doctor, do you have an answer to that question?
医生 你能回答这个问题吗
I do.
可以
It is consistent.
是一致的
So the bruising on the monitor
所以摩根身上有
is on Morgan's body?
投影仪上的痕迹吗
Uh, yes.
是的
Would you speak up, Doctor?
你能说大声点吗 医生
Yes, it is consistent with the victim's body.
是的 与被害者尸体上的一致
So Morgan was the rigger,
所以摩根是操纵者
the person controlling the shibari,
控制绳缚的人
and Renata was the canvas.
而蕾娜塔是受控制的人
The one controlled?
被控制的人吗
Yes.
是的
You wanted to see me?
你要见我吗
How you doing?
你怎么样了
Good. How about you?
很好 你呢
It's odd not just talking with you anymore.
不再跟你说话有点奇怪
It is.
是啊
I was watching you in court.
我刚去看你上庭
That was just a preliminary hearing.
那只是预审而已
I-I know.
我知道
I'm thinking of possibly stepping in.
我很可能考虑介入
It's a... It's a big case. I don't want to lose it
那是个大案子 我不想输
on the one yard line.
在最后一刻
So I was the sacrificial lamb out there?
所以我是替罪羊吗
What?
什么
No prep, dropping a case
毫无准备
into my lap without prep, no warning.
没有提醒的情况下丢给我一个案子
You wanted a reason to step in.
你想要一个介入的理由
Finn, I don't think this is gonna work out.
芬恩 我认为这是行不通的
Well, what's not working out? You took me off all of my cases.
什么行不通 你拿走我所有的案子吗
You're still suffering from Jeffrey Grant,
你还在受杰弗里·格兰特事件的影响
and I'm not blaming you,
我不怪你
but I think you should take some time off.
但我认为你该休息一下
No, I'm okay.
不 我没事
As your boss, I'm asking you...
作为你的领导 我请你
take some time off.
休息一段时间吧
No, but thank you.
不用了 但谢谢你
I'm not actually asking.
我不是真的请你而已
I know you're not.
我知道你不是
But no.
但还是不
Finn, I'm afraid I don't have any choice.
芬恩 我恐怕没有什么选择了
I'm relieving you of your duties.
我要解除你的职务
Actually, you can't. I'm running.
事实上 你不能 我要参加竞选
You... Yeah. I declared my candidacy today.
你 是的 我今天就宣布参选
Against me?
跟我竞选吗
Well, let's not personalize it. I'm running for state's attorney,
不用个人化 我竞选州检察官
but unfortunately,
但不幸的是
it is a Shakman violation
如果你解除我的职务
if you relieve me from my duty.
就违反了沙克曼法令
You are making a very large mistake.
你犯了一个大错误
I want my cases back.
我想要回我的案子
All of them.
所有的
Hey. Alicia, it's Finn.
艾丽西娅 是芬恩
I need to file now.
我现在要提出申请
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Yeah, screw him.
是啊 去他的
Okay, go down to the third floor,
好 下到三楼
the Office of the Cook County Clerk.
库克县书♥记♥员的办公室
You can file the forms in 20 minutes,
你可以在二十分钟内填好表格
but you need signatures.
但你需要签名
How many?
多少
7,000. Give me a minute.
七千个 等我一下
I'll see what I can do.
我看看我能做点什么
Eli, it's Alicia.
伊莱 是艾丽西娅
I need 7,000 signatures.
我需要七千个签名
How long will that take?
要多久
Cook County or Federal?
库克县的还是联邦政♥府♥的
Cook County.
库克县的
Give me an hour.
给我一小时
Your Honor, I have one more witness.
法官阁下 我还有一位证人
You have one more witness?
你还有一位证人
What happened to Mr. Polmar?
波尔马先生去哪了
He's busy on another case.
他在忙另外一个案子
He asked me to step in. The state's attorney?
他让我来插手 州检察官吗
He asked the state's attorney to step in?
他让州检察官来跟进吗
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
I must warn you, Mr. State's Attorney,
我必须提醒你 州检察官先生
I've not been impressed with the people's evidence.
我还没对人证有过特别深刻的印象
What witness are you calling?
你要叫什么证人
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Objection.
反对
Your Honor,
法官阁下
Alicia Florrick is counsel to Mr. Sweeney.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克是斯威尼先生的律师
Yes, and Mr. Sweeney is not on trial;
是 但斯威尼先生没有受审
Renata Ellard is on trial.
受审的是蕾娜塔·伊莱德
Alicia Florrick represents the entire Sweeney family as well...
艾丽西娅·福瑞克也代理了整个斯威尼家族
Alicia Florrick has given statements to the police.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克已经给警♥察♥口供了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表