No, we don't.
这不用讨论了
Why can't you tell them
你怎么不跟他们说
you took the flash drive home accidentally?
是不小心把优盘带回家的呢
Everyone is worried about the next Snowden.
谁都担心出现下一个斯♥诺♥登
They won't believe me.
他们不会相信我的
I don't want to disappear one night.
我不想一夜之间人间蒸发
Okay.
好吧
Come by tomorrow, this time.
明天这个时间过来
What happened to discussing cases?
为什么接案子不先跟我讨论下
We've had to make decisions while you were out.
你不在的时候我们已经决定了
We can't take on any cases involving the U.S. Government.
我们不能接任何跟美国政♥府♥有关的案件
We did at Lockhart/Gardner.
我们在洛&加的时候都接过
Yes, and when we're as big as Lockhart/Gardner...
没错 等我们有洛&加那么强大的时候...
You don't need to get involved.
你不必插手
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Alicia, how are you?
艾丽西娅 你好
Mr. Canning?
坎宁先生
That's right. I'm just calling to check in.
没错 我就打电♥话♥问候你一下
well, is there something you need?
有什么事吗
Well, come to think of it, yes.
你这一说 还真有呢
I-I need my client back.
我想把我的客户要回来
Your client?
你的客户
Which one is your client?
哪个客户是你的
Chumhum.
查查网
Wh-What's this about, Mr. Canning?
你这又是演哪一出 坎宁先生
Oh, that's right, you haven't heard.
对哦 你还不知道
Uh, my firm is merging with Lockhart/Gardner.
我的律所跟洛&加合并了
We're Lockhart/Gardner/Canning, now.
我们现在是洛&加&坎
We decided to keep Will's name.
我们决定保留威尔的姓氏
It was a nice gesture, don't you think?
这样显得比较厚道 你觉得呢
Oh, wait a minute.
等一下
Sorry, I...
抱歉 我...
lost my pen, I...
笔掉了 我...
almost got it.
快够着了
Almost.
快了
No. I can't, I'm sorry. Would you mind?
不行 我够不着 抱歉 能帮我下吗
Sure. Thanks.
没问题 谢谢
I'm just getting used to my new surroundings.
我正在熟悉新环境
You got it?
你捡到了吗
No.
没有
Ah, my hero.
真是我的偶像
Thank you.
谢谢
You needed something?
找我有事吗
Is that Will's?
那是威尔的吗
Why don't I come back later?
我还是过会再过来吧
Wait.
等等
Look, I know he's your friend
我知道他是你的朋友
and I know you hate that I'm here.
也知道你讨厌我在这里
But I'm gonna have to go over Will's last 20 cases,
但是我得查看威尔最后留下的20宗案子
and I need everything you got.
你手头的所有资料我都要
No, no, no. The real information.
不不不 我要干货
The state of all investigations,
所有调查的进展
total result in costs, bad facts, good facts.
总的结果 不论好坏
I need everything you got.
你查到的资料我统统都要
Kalinda, I'm your boss now. I need your help, please.
凯琳达 我现在是你老板 我需要你帮忙
Great, last 20 cases going back to July.
很好 自7月以来的20宗案件
I need everything that he sent out
我还要他发往纽约或洛杉矶的
to New York or L.A. Okay.
全部材料 好
I know it's your instinct to run back to Diane,
我知道你的第一反应是赶紧去找戴安
and tell her everything I just asked for.
把我要的所有东西都告诉她
And my guess is it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference
而且我估计就算跟你说这都是机密
if I told you it was confidential, so it's not.
也丝毫拦不住你 所以随你便
But you're gonna have to learn to trust me real quick.
但你得尽快学会信任我
I'm the new Will.
我就是新的威尔
You're not the new Will.
你不是新的威尔
So, we discussed it, and we have a plan.
我们商量之后想了个办法
You need to be a whistleblower.
你要当个举报人
I...? You're not protected if you took home
我...如果你是不小心把优盘拿回家的
the flash drive accidentally.
你就不受保护
But you are protected if you took
但如果你是因为发现违规行为
the flash drive home due to wrongdoing.
所以将优盘拿回家 就没事了
Well, what "wrongdoing"?
什么违规行为
Well, that's the question.
这就是重点
Have you seen any wrongdoing?
有你知道的违规行为吗
No, seriously.
别笑 我们认真的
We have something worked out for you.
我们帮你设计了一个
But you have to do exactly what we say.
但你得严格照我们说的做
Okay. First you go back to work.
好 你先回去工作
And you act like it's a normal day.
表现得就跟平常一样
There's a new one.
有个新的视频
Russian car crash video?
俄♥国♥车祸的视频吗
Yeah. Cows?
对 撞牛那个吗
No, men with machetes.
不是 拿着砍刀的人
I've seen it. Not this one.
那个我看过 不是这个
It goes on like that for a mile!
它就那样拍了有一里路
I love Russians.
我爱俄♥罗♥斯♥人
You all set?
你都准备好了吗
And then when they tell you to take the lie detector test,
然后他们叫你去做谎测的时候
you go and you answer honestly.
你就去并且实话实说
About everything? Yes.
什么都实话实说 对
Is your first name Jeff?
你是否叫杰夫
Yes.
是的
Did you pick the number four?
你是否选择了数字四
Yes.
是的
Have you ever removed confidential materials from the workplace?
你是否从办公地点将机密资料带了回家
Yes.
是的
Are you currently in Illinois?
你现在是否在伊利诺伊州
Yes.
是的
And then you lay the groundwork for your defense.
这样你就为将来辩护奠定了基础
What?
怎么了
Do you know what Froines is doing? Huh?
你知道弗罗因斯在干什么吗 什么
Froines, our system admin?
弗罗因斯 我们的系统主管
Do you know what he's doing?
你知道他在干什么吗
Probably nothing.
可能什么都没做吧
No, he's checking up on his ex-wife.
不可能 他在调查他的前妻
He's digging her calls out of the Bit bucket.
他从资料库里调出了她的电♥话♥记录
So?
所以呢
I just think it's wrong.
我就觉得这么做不大对
Yeah, okay.
好吧
You know it's wrong?
你知道这么做不大对吗
They won't think it's wrongdoing.
他们不会觉得这有什么问题
That's why you go to the office of the general counsel.
所以你才要找法律顾问
Yes?
怎么了
And this is what you say...
然后你这么说...
I work as an independent contractor for the NSA,
我是替国♥家♥安♥全♥局做事的独♥立♥合同员工
and I want to report wrongdoing within the company.
我想报告公♥司♥内有违职业道德的行为
I'm sorry?
你说什么
Before I go further,
在我细说之前
this report must remain confidential,
这份报告肯定是保密
and there can be no repercussions for me.
而且不会影响到我的吧
That's true.
没错
On multiple occasions, I have observed my supervisor
有好几次我发现我的主管
monitoring his ex-wife's calls and e-mails.
在监视他前妻的电♥话♥和电子邮件
And then it will no longer
接下来你把闪存盘带回家的
be about your suspicious removal of the flash drive.
可疑行为就不成问题了
You removed it because you're a whistleblower.
你把它带回家因为你是举报人
That protects you.
这能保护你
And that's it? Yep.
就这样 对
You go back to your workstation and you relax.
你就回到工作桌前放松心情吧
That's odd.
真奇怪
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表