Well,
这...
when Mr. Bishop was here last week, um,
毕夏普先生上周在这儿
who was in the meeting?
谁参与了会议
No.
不可能
We've reviewed our memories, Mrs. Florrick.
我们仔细回忆过 福瑞克女士
We only mentioned Mr. Bishop's February 26 location once,
我们唯一提过毕夏普先生26号♥的下落
and that was in the meeting with your firm.
就是在你的律所开会的时候
No. It had to have been someone else,
不 肯定是其他人
someone from your crew.
你们那伙人中的一员
No.
不
Mr. Bishop kept his location private.
毕夏普先生对他的下落总是保密的
But he did share it with your firm in case there was trouble.
但为以防有变 他在你律所坦白了行程
You were the only ones who knew where he was.
你们是唯一知道他当时在哪儿的人
So...
所以
could you give me those names?
你可以告诉我都有谁参加了会议吗
Actually, do you mind taking the stairs
你们介意走楼梯
and giving us a minute?
让我们私下聊一会儿吗
Hi. I don't think we've met.
你们好 我们还没介绍过吧
Uh, Charles Lester. Clarke Hayden.
查尔斯·莱斯特 克拉克·海登
Were you in the meeting last week?
你上周参加了会议吗
Oh, Mr. Lester, can we talk?
莱斯特先生 我们能谈谈吗
Definitely. And, uh, you must be Robyn, right, the bubbly one?
当然 那你一定是罗宾吧 据说活泼可人
I don't know about that.
人家真这么说我吗
And what was your last name?
你贵姓啊
Uh, okay, we're gonna talk.
好了 我们先谈谈
Excuse me.
不好意思
I'll investigate.
我会进行调查
If there was a leak...
若真有人泄密
and I very much doubt that there was... then I'm responsible.
即便我绝不相信会有这种事 那我责无旁贷
Okay. That's good of you.
好 那就有劳了
But Charles will work with you.
但是查尔斯要跟你一起调查
Mr. Bishop, this is my firm.
毕夏普先生 这是我的律所
This is my life.
这关系到我的人生
If this goes wrong, you won't be the one doing 15 in Pekin.
出了差错 蹲15年大牢的又不是你
I thought you liked working with me, Alicia.
我还以为你挺喜欢跟我共事的呢 艾丽西娅
Did I do something wrong? No.
我犯错了吗 没有
Not at all, but after the meeting, did you talk to anyone?
完全没有 但是会议过后你跟谁聊过吗
After the Lemond Bishop meeting? No.
在雷蒙德·毕夏普的会议后吗 没有
I mean, I did talk to people, but not about the meeting.
我确实跟人聊过天 但是没有涉及会议内容
And did you take notes?
你做会议记录了吗
Yes.
做了
Where are those?
放在哪里的
In my desk.
我办公桌里
I lock my desk.
锁着的
I am so sorry that I'm late.
真抱歉我来晚了
I couldn't find a cab, and I hate to drive.
打不到车 我又很讨厌开车
Mr. Lester, we were just finishing up.
莱斯特先生 我们已经谈得差不多了
Really? Oh, darn.
是吗 真糟糕
Well, maybe I can just listen in on the end.
那我就听听结尾吧
Mr. Hayden.
你好 海登先生
Hello, sir.
你好
You were just saying that you didn't tell anyone
你刚才说未向任何人提及
about the facts discussed in the Bishop meeting,
与毕夏普先生会议有关的内容
and that you didn't show anyone your notes.
也未给任何人看过你的会议记录
Actually, I didn't say that... about the notes.
我不是那么说的...关于会议记录
You...?
你...
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes.
确定
So, you showed someone your notes.
那你给别人看过会议记录了
No, I locked them in my desk.
不 我把它们锁在办公桌抽屉里了
I just wanted to be exact.
我就是想表述得确切些
I hadn't said it yet.
刚刚话没说完
Good. Thank you.
很好 谢谢
So, just a few questions from me.
那我再问几个问题
Did you do a cost-benefit analysis of Mr. Bishop, sir?
您是否对毕夏普先生进行过成本效益分♥析♥
Of all the clients, yes. Why?
对所有客户都做过 怎么了
Oh, I don't know.
没什么
I'm just nosey.
我这人比较好打听
Who did you share this analysis with?
分♥析♥结论你给谁看过
Just the partners here.
律所里的合伙人
No one else? No one else.
没其他人了? 没其他人了
Now, you have a friend from high school
你有个高中时的朋友
who works for the Drug Enforcement Agency.
如今在药品管理局工作
Howie?
小霍吗
Howard, yes,
霍华德 正是他
and I can't find his last name.
查不出他姓什么
I didn't leak anything.
我没有泄露过任何信息
Well, that stands to reason.
这是当然的
When was the time you saw Howie?
你上次见小霍是什么时候
2002.
2002年
And what about your father?
那你的父亲呢
When was the last time you saw him?
你上次见他是什么时候了
Mm, like a month ago.
大概一个月前吧
He reminds me of you, actually.
看到他就想起你
A handsome devil, eh?
也是个英俊的魔头吗
He wanted to be a lawyer, but
他以前想当律师
they were kind of the turn on, drop out sorts.
但又有点「激发热情 脱离体制」的思想
Did your dad have a drug arrest?
你♥爸♥爸因为毒品被捕过吗
Oh, yeah, more than one.
是的 不止一次
He grew pot in our backyard for a while.
有阵子他在我们家后院种大♥麻♥
So, that's odd,
奇怪的是
you becoming an investigator for Treasury?
你后来却成了财政部的调查员
Ah, I needed a job. Student loans.
因为那时需要打份工来还学生贷款
And you had lunch with a friend
上个礼拜你还跟财政部的朋友
from Treasury just last week.
吃了顿午餐
Yeah. How'd you know that?
对 你怎么知道
I know everything.
我无所不知
But you didn't tell your friend anything about your work here?
但你没跟朋友聊到你的工作内容吧
Uh, yeah. He thinks it sounds like a real kick,
聊了 他觉得干我这行
starting up like this.
太刺♥激♥了
No. But nothing about client meetings?
不是指这个 你没聊过客户会议的内容吧
Oh, no, no.
没有没有
That never leaves these walls.
那绝对不会拿出去说
It's not us, Mr. Lester.
泄密的不是我们 莱斯特先生
Those are the three most honest people I know.
这三位是我认识的人里最诚实的了
Well, I know a lot of honest people,
诚实的人我见得多了
but I don't always trust them because...
但我不完全信任他们 因为
they talk too much.
他们都是话唠
No, that's... that's just Robyn's way.
其实罗宾就是这种个性
Trust me.
相信我
The leak is elsewhere. Okay.
泄密的另有其人 好吧
Now, I'd wanted to clear everyone
本来要等我洗清每个人的嫌疑
before I asked your firm to do this,
才会跟你们提这件事
but events are moving too quickly,
但事情进展太快
so, I have to ask you to, uh,
所以现在你得
keep this completely to yourself.
先对这事完全保密
We need you to be on call
明天下午3点
at 3:00 tomorrow.
你要准时待命
Why?
为什么
Well, Mr. Bishop is delivering something to O'Hare.
毕夏普先生要送些东西去奥黑尔机场
In case of trouble, I need you on call.
为防万一 需要你准时待命
This is not a good time for Mr. Bishop.
对毕夏普先生来说现在做这些不合适
I would urge restraint.
我强烈建议他收敛一下
Unfortunately, this is a delivery he can't delay.
不巧的是 这次送货不容延迟
Just be on call at 3:00.
反正你3点待命就是了
Okay. I...
好吧 我...
Oh, God.
天啊
What? I have to go.
怎么了 我得走了
Judge Kluger, I am so sorry.
克卢格法官 非常抱歉
Oh, Alicia. Please. It's no problem.
艾丽西娅 请坐 没关系
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表