Cary Argos just mentioned the NSA.
凯里·艾格斯提到国♥家♥安♥全♥局了
In what context?
什么场合
I can't tell, he's in the background.
听不出来 他声音混在背景音里
Background of what?
什么的背景音里
Clarke Hayden had his phone on speaker.
克拉克·海登电♥话♥开了扩音器
Cary was passing by, talking to someone
凯里经过的时候在跟别人说话
and he said something about the NSA.
他在说国♥家♥安♥全♥局的事
Maybe they're suing us again. Shut up, J.
可能又要起诉我们了 闭嘴 J
Let me hear it.
让我听听
You have to look for a way
你得找个办法
to hand off non-billable tasks.
转换无法计费的项目
Look, it's the NSA.
听着 这是国♥家♥安♥全♥局
That's the value prop...
这是后勤人员...
What? I couldn't hear anything. Turn it up.
我什么都没听到 大声点
...have to look for a way to hand off
...得找个办法转换
non-billable tasks.
无法计费的项目
Look, it's the NSA.
听着 这是国♥家♥安♥全♥局
That's value proposition of support staff.
这是后勤人员的价值所在
That's it.
就是这个
It's probably nothing.
说不定没什么意义
He just read something online or something.
他只是刚好在读网上的消息什么
Jeff?
杰夫
Do you have a minute?
你有空吗
Sure.
有
You said Mr. Froines was using surveillance facilities
你说弗罗因斯先生用监控设备
to follow his ex-wife?
调查他的前妻吗
That's right.
没错
You're accusing me of what?
你检举我什么
Well, thank you for meeting me.
谢谢你出来和我见面
No problem.
没问题
I don't want to be the enemy.
我不想和你为敌
You're not the enemy.
你不是我的敌人
Good. You're the devil.
很好 你是恶魔
That's why you need me.
所以你才需要我
How can you be an angel if you don't let me be the devil?
我不当恶魔谁来衬托你这个天使呢
That makes no sense.
我没听明白
Your partner Will cut some corners.
你的合伙人威尔做过些小手脚
And I'm-I'm not criticizing him, because
我并不是在批评他 因为
he was only doing the dirty work that you didn't want to do.
他只是在做你不愿做的脏活
He was the one... Uh, Mr. Canning?
他是那个... 坎宁先生
You're in his office, you're taking his cases.
你现在坐拥他办公室接手了他的案件
What more do you want?
你还想要什么
I want your respect.
我想要你的尊重
Another martini.
再来一杯马提尼
I'm not the same man I was,
我不再是原来那个我了
Diane, I've changed.
戴安 我变了
Good for you.
替你高兴
You're fighting me.
你在和我作对
It's not gonna work if you're fighting me.
和我作对是不能解决问题的
Said the rapist to his prey.
强♥奸♥犯对受害人如是说
That's incredibly offensive.
这真是太无礼了
Mr. Canning, you really want my respect?
坎宁先生 你真想要我尊重你吗
Then stop playing games.
那就别玩什么把戏了
Stop treating me like I'm one of your marks.
别再用这种唬弄人的态度对我
Just talk.
有话直说
Use words to communicate your needs and desires.
用语言表达你的需求
I want a home.
我想要一个家
I've been drifting, and...
我一直漂泊不定 而且...
I need a place to call my own.
我需要一个自己的归属地
This is that place.
这就是这样一个地方
Okay.
没问题
Come on in. We're ready.
进来吧 我们准备好
Finn has exercised his right
芬恩有权让他的律师
to have his lawyer in the session.
陪同出席这次调查
And you're welcome, Mrs. Florrick.
欢迎你 福瑞克女士
I didn't realize the State's Attorney
我不知道州检察官
was part of the unit.
也是调查组的一员
I appointed him.
我任命的
Good to see you, Jimmy.
很高兴见到你 吉米
Finn.
芬恩
Uh, Mr. Polmar and I have taken the liberty
波尔马先生和我擅自先将
to explain in depth any questions that you might have
他在库克郡检察院任职期间
about his prosecutions with the Cooke County
任何可能被你们起诉的问题
State's Attorney's Office.
作了详细阐述
This is a summary of the evidence
这份是证据总结以及
and how much he worked with Mr. Castro on each defense.
他参与卡斯特罗先生每次辩护的工作量
Prosecution.
是起诉
Prosecutions.
每一次起诉
Thank you.
谢谢
And does this cover the detention order?
这包括了扣留令吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Finn's detention orders in these cases.
芬恩在这些案件上的扣留令
We were told this was about the four prosecutions.
我们只被告知这是关于那四次起诉的
Three prosecutions. Yes.
三次起诉 对
Right. Three.
没错 三次
This was not about Jeffrey Grant.
这与杰弗里·格兰特无关
Yes, but it's about the detentions in his cases.
是 但与他受理案件的扣留令有关
What does this inscription here mean?
这里的标题是什么意思
"GenDen."
「普扣」
You know what it means.
你知道那是什么意思
I know it usually means "General detention."
我知道它一般是「普通扣留」的意思
Transferring a defendant into the general population
将被告与其他一般案件的罪犯
with other criminals.
关押在一起
To encourage a defendant to accept a plea bargain.
促使被告接受认罪协议
That is standard operating procedure.
这是标准流程
Will Gardner was shot and killed
杰弗里·格兰特杀害了
by Jeffrey Grant.
威尔·加德纳
Jeffrey Grant grabbed the gun because he was being
而杰弗里·格兰特夺枪是因为
intimidated and harassed in general pop.
他一直受到普通犯人的恐吓骚扰
You put him there, Finn.
把他送进去的是你 芬恩
He's right. I did it, I...
他说的对 是我做的 我...
I did it, I transferred him to general population.
是我做的 我把他转到普通犯人区
That's why he killed Will.
所以他才会杀了威尔
Clarke?
克拉克
I need you to take a case for me.
我需要你帮我处理一个案子
Which one? Finn Polmar.
哪个 芬恩·波尔马
Why?
为什么
I'm not in a position to defend him anymore.
我无法为他辩护了
Uh, would you excuse me?
我先失陪一下
Mr. Dellinger?
德林杰先生
I've been suspended.
我被停职了
You have? You can't be.
停职 他们不能这么做
The system admin was in the meeting
系统主管也参加了会议
and accused me of spying on him.
说我监视他
They can't be doing that. They did.
他们不能这么做 但他们确实做了
They lowered my security status to a red badge.
他们把我的安全级别降到红色
And you can't be saying "NSA" anywhere.
还有你不能随便说国♥家♥安♥全♥局这词
It was picked up on his speaker phone.
在某人的免提电♥话♥中这个词被监听到了
We've been very careful about it.
我们一直很小心的
They've assigned me a new office.
他们把我派到新的办公室
I count Styrofoam cups all day!
让我整天在那儿数塑料泡沫杯子
I need to get my job back!
我得回到原来的工作岗位
Okay.
好吧
We'll file a discrimination suit against the NSA.
我们会起诉国♥家♥安♥全♥局歧视员工
I think it's best to handle this as a common workplace issue.
我认为这是处理普通办公案件最好的办法
How did you know that? How did I know what?
你怎么知道的 知道什么
How did you know that someone picked up NSA
你怎么知道有人从克拉克的免提电♥话♥中
from Clarke's speakerphone?
听到了国♥家♥安♥全♥局这个词
No, I said "It could be picked up on his speakerphone."
我说「在某人的免提电♥话♥中可能被监听到了」
No, you said, "It was."
不 你说「已经被监听到了」
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表