You're no Will Gardner, Diane.
你不是威尔·加德纳 戴安
You'll only hurt yourself trying to be.
你试图成为他只会伤害你自己
Well, then fasten your seat belts.
那系好你的安全带吧
We're heading for a lot of hurt.
前方会有大规模伤害的
Pigs in mud,
泥浆里生活的猪
that's all we are.
这就是我们
God looks down on us
上帝俯视着我们
Sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打扰你
I just need to ask a question.
我就想问个问题
I'm a client of your mom's.
我是你妈妈的一个客户
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
She's really sick right now.
她现在很不舒服
Grace, it's okay.
格蕾丝 没问题的
Thank you.
谢谢
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm so sorry. There's...
我真的很抱歉 我
no excuse for missing your meeting.
错过会面 我毫无借口
No, no, please. If you're... sick, you're sick.
不不 如果你生病了 就该休息
I should've called.
我应该打给你的
No, it's okay.
没关系
I just need to know,
我只是想知道
should I be hiring another lawyer?
我要不要另请一个律师
No, no.
不 不用
I... I just...
我 我只是
I needed a day.
我需要休息一天
I just needed to sort through a few things.
我需要理清楚一些事
I'll be well.
我会好起来的
Will really mattered to you.
威尔对你真的很重要
Yes.
是的
My wife and I lost a child in a miscarriage.
我和我妻子因为流产失去过一个孩子
It doesn't get solved quickly,
你不会很快就走出来的
and you can't just shake it off.
你没办法就那样忘怀
So, if there's anything I can do...
所以 如果有什么我能做的
Thanks.
谢谢
I mean, I know people always say that,
我知道人们都会这么说
but, um,
但是
I mean it.
我是真心的
I know you do.
我知道
All right.
好吧
I'll see you soon.
回头见
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你好
I'm Finn Polmar.
我是芬恩·波尔马
I'm Peter Florrick.
我是彼得·福瑞克
Yes, the governor, I know. I voted for you.
没错 州长 我知道 我给你投过票
That's good to know.
听到这个我很高兴
Uh, your wife was just helping me with a case.
你妻子在帮我处理一起案子
Well, then you're in great hands.
那你可以放心了
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 没错
You okay?
你还好吗
I really wish everyone would stop asking me that. I'm fine.
我真希望大家能不要再这样问我了 我很好
You missed the Founders' Dinner.
你错过了创始人晚餐
I just was worried about you.
我只是有点担心你
Sorry.
抱歉
I don't often ask you to come to these, uh, political events.
我很少邀请你参加这些 政♥治♥活动
I'll go to the next one.
下一次我会去的
Alicia,
艾丽西娅
the way you're handling this Will thing...
你处理威尔这件事的方法
I'm doing...
我已经尽到
my best.
最大的努力了
Oh, well, if this is your best,
如果这就是你最大努力的结果
then I think we need to talk.
那我觉得我们需要谈谈
Look, you lost a friend.
你失去了一个朋友
You didn't lose your child; you didn't lose your husband.
你没有失去你的孩子 或是你的丈夫
I lost my husband a long time ago.
我早就失去我的丈夫了
Oh, my...
天哪
You cannot go back there.
你不能又旧事重提
I don't have to.
我不需要
I'm still living it every day.
我还是每天过着那样的生活
Oh, my God.
天哪
How many times do I have to tell you?
我要跟你说多少遍
When I cheated, it didn't mean anything.
我出轨 这并不意味着任何事
Well, then that was a waste,
那真是无稽之谈
because when I cheated, it did!
因为我出轨时 不是这样
Well, I can't compete with a dead man,
我没办法和一个已死之人比
but if you think your life would've been better with Will,
但如果你觉得跟威尔能过上美好的生活
you are kidding yourself. Stop it, Peter!
那你是在自欺欺人 别说了 彼得
No, I'm not gonna let you throw away this marriage
不要 我不会允许你抛弃这段婚姻
because you have some idealized notion
就为了你心中一个理想化的男人
of a man who you're not even sure cared about you!
而且你甚至不确定他是不是真的在乎你
You're a bastard.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
And you're a selfish bitch,
你是个自私的贱妇
but you know what?!
但你知道吗
We're all that we have.
我们所拥有的只有彼此了
No.
不
Not anymore.
不再是了
Don't worry; I'm not gonna divorce you.
别担心 我不会和你离婚的
You're to valuable to me professionally, just like I am to you.
你在事业上对我很重要 我对你也是
But we're not gonna see each other anymore.
但我们不会再见面了
Not unless we have to.
除非真的有必要
If you need me at a political event,
如果你需要我参加政♥治♥活动
you call the office.
就打给我办公室
My assistant will put it on my calendar.
我的助理会安排到我的日程上
Really?
你是认真的
I'm not finished.
我还没说完
You are free...
你自♥由♥了
to see and sleep with whomever you like,
随便你和谁约会上♥床♥
but I don't want to know,
但我不想知道
and under no circumstances
也绝对不能
are our children to know.
让孩子们知道
Understood?
明白了吗
Is this because you want to sleep with someone else?
这是不是因为你想和别人上♥床♥
Get out of my house, Peter.
滚出我的家 彼得
Get...
滚
This is David Lee at Lockhart/Gardner.
我是洛&加律所的大卫·李
Do you have a minute? Uh-huh.
您现在有时间吗
What do you think about a merger?
你对合并有什么想法
What do I think?
我怎么想吗
I think... that sounds interesting.
我觉得 听上去有点意思
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表