Have you noticed? Oh, I have, sir.
你发现了吗 是的 先生
But you quit Chumhum?
但是你退出了查查网
Why is that, Mr. Fishbein?
这是为什么呢 费斯本先生
They allowed Holocaust deniers to organize on their site.
因为他们让否认大屠♥杀♥的人通过网站组织活动
And why is that a problem for you? Well...
你为何如此介意 因为
Let the record reflect that Mr. Fishbein has just exhibited
请记录 费斯本先生展示了
a numbered tattoo from Auschwitz.
他胳膊上的奥斯维辛数字纹身
Now, you're not the only camp survivor to be offended
因为网站上否认大屠♥杀♥的言论
by these Holocaust denier pages, are you?
感到被冒犯的人不止您一位吧
No, there's a group of us. We meet every month at Manny's.
有很多人 我们每个月在曼尼餐厅见面
We sent a letter to this putz here, Gross.
我们给这个叫格罗斯的混♥蛋♥写过信
Your parents should be ashamed of you.
你的父母真该后悔生下你
Mr. Fishbein, I'm sorry, but it's free speech.
费斯本先生 不好意思 这属于言论自♥由♥
We don't take down objectionable content...
我们无法随意删除令人不快的内容
You forced a breast-feeding support group to take down
你强迫一个支持母乳喂养的组织撤下
a page that had instructional photographs...
含有教学照片的网页
There's no cross-talk.
不许插话
So, did anything come of your writing Mr. Gross?
你给格罗斯先生写的信有什么结果吗
We got a nice letter back--
我们得到了一封亲切的回信
they spelled my name wrong.
他们拼错了我的名字
But they didn't take down the pages.
但他们没有撤下网页
So we contacted the Zionist Defense Council,
于是我们联♥系♥了保护犹太复国主义者协会
and they organized a boycott.
他们组织了一次联合抵♥制♥活动
And when was that boycott organized?
这次抵♥制♥活动是什么时候组织的
June 10.
六月十号♥
The same day Mr. Gross pointed to his losing users.
和格罗斯先生指出开始流失客源是同一天
So we can't really be sure why users are leaving Chumhum.
所以我们不能确定用户为什么离开查查网
Objection. Counselor is testifying.
反对 律师在作证
All right, I'll give it to you. Have fun with it.
好吧 我就同意你 偷着乐吧
Sustained.
反对有效
Thoughts?
有什么想法吗
I don't understand.
我不明白
I didn't do it.
我没照你说的做
Oh, that part I understand.
这我明白了
What I don't understand is why.
我不明白的是为什么
She kept fishing.
她一直在诱导我
It was like she wanted me to sell Will out.
好像她就希望我出♥卖♥♥♥威尔
Yes, people fish because the fish are biting.
没错 人们钓鱼是因为鱼会上钩
Everyone knows about Will's troubles.
所有人都知道威尔的问题
He's my partner.
他是我的合伙人
We built this firm together.
我们一起建立了这家律所
I mean, that means something.
这意味着一些东西
I hope it means everything,
我希望这意味着一切
because that's what you've traded it for.
因为那是你为此而付出的代价
I want to be on the court, Eli, of course I do,
我当然希望进入法♥院♥ 伊莱
but I can't betray Will, not like that.
但我不能就这样背叛威尔
Hardly matters now.
现在说什么都没用了
What's done is done.
木已成舟
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
To put together a short list for the Supreme Court.
写一份最高法♥院♥的候选人名单
North Korea?
朝鲜
Yeah. Apparently, the U.S. Government
没错 显然 美国政♥府♥之所以
is investigating Neil Gross because he had a meeting
调查尼尔·格罗斯是因为他
with some North Korean nationals in Seoul last year.
去年在首尔会见过一些朝鲜侨民
And how do we know this?
我们是怎么知道这件事的
One of Robyn's contacts at the Treasury.
罗宾认识一个财政部的人
So that's why he's being singled out
所以这就是为什么他被特殊对待
and not Edelstein or any of the others?
艾德斯坦和其他人却没有吗
Looks like that.
看上去是这样
The man never ceases to amaze me.
这个人总能让我使我吃惊
It was a pro-democracy group.
那是一个支持民♥主♥的组织
North Korean dissidents, they wanted us to help them
朝鲜异见分子 他们希望我们利用
with, uh, equipment-- cell phones, encryption software.
我们的设备 手♥机♥和加密软件帮助他们
Civilians or government officials?
平民还是政♥府♥官员
Some of both. Why?
都有 怎么了
Because if they were government officials,
因为如果他们是政♥府♥官员
they can get you under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
他们可能用反国外行贿法案给你罗织罪名
You know, it was the good guys I was talking to,
和我谈话的都是好人
the ones who were against Kim Jong-un.
是反对金♥正♥日♥的人
Maybe you can argue that in court.
也许你可以在法庭上以此为论据
What is your problem?
你有什么问题吗
Clearly, I don't have one.
显然没有
I was trying to help the North Koreans until they backed out.
我想帮助这些朝鲜人 直到他们变卦了
Why'd they back out?
他们为什么变卦了
'Cause they were afraid of the NSA,
因为他们害怕美国国♥家♥安♥全♥局
the same as everybody else.
就像所有其他人一样
Did you give them this technology for free?
你是免费提供技术给他们的吗
At-at cost.
收费的
But they were supposed to pay you?
所以他们应该付钱给你吗
Yeah. Why?
对啊 怎么了
Because if they were supposed to pay you,
因为如果他们本该付钱给你
then you have damages. Sorry.
那你就有了损失 抱歉
David, can this wait? I'm in a meeting.
大卫 不能等一下吗 我在开会呢
It's about your mother, you tell me.
是关于你妈妈的事 你说呢
I'm concerned about her.
我很担心她
I know, it surprises me, too.
我知道 我自己也很惊讶
I think she's making investment decisions
我觉得她在不清楚后果的情况下
without understanding the consequences.
作出了投资
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, I got off the phone with her broker just now.
我才和她的经纪人通过电♥话♥
She wrote a check for $140,000,
她签了一张十四万美元的支票
and he doesn't know what it's about.
而他不知道是为了什么事
You wouldn't have any idea what it's about?
你不会知道是为什么吧
No idea.
不知道
Because I looked up the check online.
因为我在网上查了一下这张支票
As her advisor, I have access to her account.
作为她的顾问 我可以访问她的账户
It was written out
支票是开给
to a Threshold Commercial Realty here in Chicago.
一家芝加哥的商业地♥产♥公♥司♥的
She's probably making an investment.
她可能是在投资
I told her real estate is a bad idea.
我告诉过她投资房♥地♥产♥是个坏主意
Well... she's coming in in a minute. We'll talk.
她一会儿会过来 到时候我们再谈谈吧
Uh, she's coming in today?
她今天要来吗
Yes, in a few minutes.
是的 几分钟后
Come on, Mom.
快接电♥话♥呀 妈妈
Mom. Where are you?
妈 你在哪儿
I'm in the car; coming to your offices to see David.
我在车里 准备来你办公室见大卫
Yes. David's gonna ask you about the check you wrote for me,
没错 大卫会问你替我写支票的事情
and I need you to tell him that it's an investment.
我需要你告诉他这是一项投资
It is an investment.
这本来就是呀
No. But it can't be an investment for me.
不 但这不能是对我的投资
You can't...
你不能
Hey, did you find something?
你发现什么了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Another terrorist connection?
又一个与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的联♥系♥吗
I went back to the metadata.
我在回顾元数据
Forget it. I already did; there's nothing there.
算了吧 我这样做过了 什么也没有
No, no. This is from yesterday.
不 不 这是昨天的
12 calls from
十二通来自关注名单上的
a Hamas sympathizer on the BOLO list.
哈马斯运动支持者的电♥话♥
You're kidding.
你开玩笑吧
To who, Diane Lockhart?
打给谁的 戴安·洛克哈特吗
No. Alicia Florrick.
不是 艾丽西娅·福瑞克
It must be a client.
肯定是个客户
No. 12 calls to her home.
不是 十二通电♥话♥都是打到她家里的
Left messages on her machine.
在她电♥话♥上留言
A Somali national.
一个索马里国民
What is that?
这是什么
It's, uh, Taiwanese porn.
这是 台♥湾♥色♥情♥网♥站♥
Real sick stuff.
很恶心的东西
Teo Dalmar.
泰奥·达尔马
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表