Did you write that?
这是你写的吗
That is the position I take in my book.
这是我在书中的观点
So it's not really a position you believe,
所以这不是你真正相信的观点
the illusion of free will?
拥有自♥由♥意志的错觉
Well, y-you're taking my positions from a book and suggesting...
你陈述了我书中的观点并且暗示
That's how you'll bring up your son, yes.
你会据此观点抚养儿子吗 是的
Do you believe in right and wrong?
你相信是与非吗
Of course.
当然
In what way do you believe in right and wrong?
你是如何理解是与非的
Objection. Asked and answered.
反对 重复问题
No, not really.
不 这不算
You may answer.
你可以回答
Do you believe in right and wrong, Professor?
你相信是与非吗 教授
If your son shoplifted a soda from a grocery store,
如果你的儿子在杂货店偷了一瓶苏打水
why would that be wrong?
为什么这是错的呢
Because it would impact the grocer's business.
因为这会影响杂货店的生意
But why is that bad?
但为什么这就是不好的呢
If the grocer is made up of a collection of atoms,
如果杂货商是由一堆原子组成的话
why does that matter?
这又有什么关系呢
Because it's wrong to hurt people.
因为伤害别人是不对的
Really?
真的吗
Objection.
反对
That time, asked and answered.
重复问题
Sustained.
反对有效
Your Honor, may we take a short recess?
法官阁下 我们能休庭一会儿吗
So things, uh... settled down for you yet?
你的事情定下来了吗
A bit.
还差一点
State A.G. keeps pushing
州首席检察官不停向我施压
for a timeline on the Jeffrey Grant case.
要求我提供杰弗里·格兰特案的进度
Why?
为什么
Just... bureaucracy.
只是官僚主义罢了
They don't get what we do here.
他们不理解我们做的事
Could you put that together for me?
你能帮我整理一下吗
Yeah.
好的
Sure. Thanks.
当然 谢谢
Hey, when did you drop the professor
顺便问一下 你是何时
as a suspect, by the way?
排除嫌疑人是教授的可能的
When did I?
我何时吗
When was he dropped?
他什么时候被排除的
I don't know. Let me, uh...
我不知道 让我
let me take a look back.
让我回去查一下
Great.
很好
Hey, we're okay, right?
我们没事吧 对吗
Sure, what do you mean?
当然 怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
I'll talk to you later.
我们回头再聊
All right.
好
Maria, can you get me the number
玛利亚 请找一下福&艾律所
for Alicia Florrick at Florrick-Agos, please?
艾丽西娅·福瑞克的电♥话♥好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
How did you know I was off today?
你怎么知道我今天轮休
Lucky guess.
运气好而已
Shouldn't you be working?
你不是应该在工作吗
What happened with Jeffrey Grant?
杰弗里·格兰特怎么样了
Jenna...
珍娜
Okay.
好吧
When we left off, Professor,
我们说到哪儿了 教授
you said you believed
你说你相信
in right and wrong,
是与非
and that it was wrong to hurt people.
伤害别人是不对的
Professor?
教授
I said that this was a custody hearing.
我说这是个监护权听证会
My scientific materialism doesn't apply here.
我的科学唯物论在这儿并不适用
"Chapter five: On Morality.
「第五章: 道德观
Humans create value systems
人类创造了价值体系
to organize the world.
以便规划整个世界
Pleasure is good, pain is bad.
快乐是好的 疼痛是坏的
Charity is good, murder is bad.
施舍是好的 谋杀是坏的
But they are random
但他们是随机的
and, in fact, meaningless."
事实上 也是无意义的」
Do you not believe this?
你不相信这些吗
Professor?
教授
I do.
我相信
Your Honor, objection.
法官阁下 反对
Mrs. Florrick has a new guest in court.
福瑞克夫人邀请了一位新客人上庭
Who is it?
敢问是何方神圣
Counselor? Yes, Your Honor.
律师 是的 法官阁下
It's Professor Thomas Nile.
这位是托马斯·尼罗教授
He's the leading non-materialist
他是重要的非唯物论者
and Professor Mercer's rival.
也是默瑟教授的竞争者
Welcome, sir.
欢迎 先生
So, Professor,
那么 教授
you believe your son, Nico,
你相信你的儿子 尼科
is nothing more than a product of his atoms?
只是一堆原子的产物吗
My son is a glorious result of the miracle of nature.
我的儿子是大自然奇迹的馈赠
Yes.
好的
Which means... A product of his atoms?
也就是 原子的产物
Yes.
是的
So when he dies,
所以当他死后
what remains of him?
还有什么留下的吗
He's gone.
他就此离世
When someone dies,
当人死后
there's nothing
什么都
left of them?
不会留下
That's why
就是因为这样
I plan to value every moment with my son.
我要珍惜和儿子在一起的每分每秒
I will hold him
我会照顾他
and love him
关爱他
and teach him.
教育他
But to what end?
可又会怎样呢
Why?
为什么
How's Grace?
格蕾丝怎么样了
She's good.
她很好
You're very brave out there.
你的舞蹈充满勇气
Thanks.
谢谢
I got arrested at Wrigley Field.
我曾在瑞格利球场被逮捕
That was pretty cool.
真是很酷的经历
I think I made a mistake.
我想我犯了个错误
What mistake?
什么错误
Being a lawyer.
当律师
You don't like it?
你不喜欢吗
No.
不喜欢
I don't know. Sometimes I do.
我不知道 有时候喜欢
What would you do instead?
不当律师你会做什么
I have no idea.
我不知道
I wish I did.
我希望我知道
Do you want to dance with me?
你想跟我一起跳舞吗
No.
不了
I think I'm going home now.
我想我现在得回家了
Mom. Mom...
妈妈 妈妈
Diane Lockhart's on the phone.
戴安·洛哈特来电♥话♥了
And you missed a few other calls, too.
而且你漏接了一些其他电♥话♥
Hello?
你好
I'm, uh, sorry to call you at home, Alicia,
抱歉打到你家来 艾丽西娅
but you weren't picking up your cell
但你一直不接手♥机♥
and your office didn't know where you were.
你办公室的人也不知道你在哪
It's okay.
没关系
Um... things are moving quickly here,
这里的事态发展得有点快
and I don't want us to lose momentum.
而我不想我们失去动力
I just need to know if we're...
我只是得知道我们是否
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表