They're suing us for $6 million,
他们要求我们赔偿六百万
saying that we botched the adoption.
说是我们把收养的事办砸了
You didn't find out that the father was one-eighth Chippewa,
你没查出亲生父亲有八分之一齐配瓦血统
so Indian tribal courts held sway.
受印第安部族法♥院♥管辖
No, I knew that. You did?
不 我知道 你知道
And did you tell the Gopniks?
你告诉高普尼克夫妇了吗
It was a long time ago.
很久以前的事了
It was less than a year ago.
不到一年前
I know. But so much has happened.
我知道 但中间发生很多事
I've been let go.
我被赶走了
I've had my financial requests rejected.
我的贷款申请被拒绝
You're gonna blackmail us for your testimony?
你要用证词敲诈我们吗
No, I'm just telling the truth.
不 我只是在诉说事实
It's hard to remember when there's been
我在这么大的金钱压力下
so much tension in my life about money.
很难想起什么
What tension?
什么压力
My capital contribution.
我的出资的那笔资金
The $150,000 I gave Lockhart/Gardner
我成为合伙人时作为首♥付♥
as a first installment when I made partner.
给洛&加律所那15万
The $150,000 that should've been
那15万应该在我离开时
returned to me when I left.
就还给我的
When you stole our clients. David.
你在偷我们的客户 大卫
You know, sometimes I look at you
有时我看着你
and I wonder if you've changed
会想是你变了
or if you were always this way.
还是你其实一直就是这样
I had some of the best teachers in the world.
我遇到了全世界最好的老师
I couldn't help but change.
没有办法只能改变
So you will testify for us
那么只要我们退回
if you get your capital contribution refunded?
出资款 你就会作证
Yes.
对
And what will your testimony be?
那你的证词会是怎样的呢
The check first.
先付支票
Call me... when you're ready.
准备好...就给我打电♥话♥
She has us.
她抓到咱们把柄了
Hi. Are you here to look at the computers?
你是来修电脑的吗
Um, no.
不是
You're here for the law firm?
是来找律所的吗
Yes.
对
Okay. Come on in.
好 进来吧
This is Florrick-Agos?
这里就是福&艾律所吗
It's cool, huh?
挺酷的 对吧
Yes. That's the word.
这么说也不算错
I've reviewed... your financials,
我...评估了你们的财务状况
and, um, I'm sad to say they're not good.
很遗憾 我得说情况不妙
Keep in mind we're a new venture.
请注意我们是个新律所
A new venture without offices, without paralegals,
一个没有办公室 没有律师助理
and with a high school girl answering the door.
要一个高中女生应门的新律所
There is no magic in the books--
账本上没有魔法
30% of your billables are spent reviewing depositions.
30%的可计费时间用在了确认证词上
This is, uh...
这工作...
unfortunately work you can't bill at a premium.
很不幸 你们不能溢价收费
But we need to do it.
但我们需要溢价收费
We don't have the manpower to delegate. Yes.
我们没有人力来代工 对
That is why I suggest Bangalore.
所以我推荐班加罗尔
As in India? Yes. Law firms there
在印度 对 那里的律所
will perform your document review for pennies on the dollar.
会以一份几美分的价格帮你们审阅文件
And your markup...
然后你们加价...
Zach, I'm in a meeting.
扎克 我在开会
Someone's ratting your computer.
有人在黑你的电脑
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
Remote Access Tool. RAT.
远程登陆工具 简称RAT
The hacker infects your computer with it,
黑客用这个感染你的电脑
and they can use your Webcam to spy on you.
然后就可以用你的网络摄像头监视你
Is someone doing that with my computer?
有人这么入侵了我的电脑吗
Yeah. I came in here, the Webcam light was on,
对 我进来时网络摄像头灯亮着
and then it shut off by itself.
之后它自己关了
When? Couple hours ago.
什么时候 几小时前
Is there anyone that would want to be able to access your Webcam?
有人想入侵你的网络摄像头吗
Why are you out here?
你们出来做什么
My computer's been hacked.
我的电脑被黑了
By who?
谁黑的
Do you think they'd do it?
你觉得他们会这么做吗
I think Diane wouldn't. David Lee might.
我觉得戴安不会 但大卫·李有可能
I was over there today, they're pretty angry.
我今天过去了 他们很生气
I know a virus expert who can take care of this.
我认识一个病毒专家可以解决问题
No, no, let's...
不不不 我们...
let's use it.
我们利用这点
Give them false information? About clients we've signed.
给他们错误信息 关于我们的已签客户
Clients who are thinking of leaving them.
那些正在考虑离开他们的客户
Make them chase their tails.
让他们去巴结他们
You know you're running a firm here, not a children's game.
要知道你们在经营一家律所 不是过家家
I don't know her.
我不认识她
I never met her. I know that she's at the same school,
从没见过 我知道我跟她读一所学校
but I-I... it's a big school.
但我...学校很大的
Now, Dani was found with ketamine in her system...
达妮被发现时体内有氯♥胺♥酮♥[麻醉剂]
I told you, I never met her.
我说了 从没见过她
And I don't do drugs, I-I don't sell them.
我不嗑药 也不贩毒
It's fine, Jeffrey.
没关系 杰弗里
We're just going through the facts here.
我们只是核对一下事实
Now, the original suspect from last year,
去年本来的疑犯
the professor they arrested, did you know him?
他们抓的那个教授 你认识吗
Dr. DeLaney, yeah. I was in his statistics class.
德兰尼博士 我上他的统计学课
But she wasn't in it. Yes, but this Dr. DeLaney,
但她不上 是 但这位德兰尼博士
he was having an affair with Dani?
跟达妮有绯闻吗
That was the rumor.
有这种流言
Okay, I'll look into it.
好 我去查
And we'll have to get into the DNA. It's not mine.
我们还得查DNA的事 不是我的
It can't be my skin under her nails.
她指甲里不可能是我的皮肤
We know, Jeffrey, but we attack this case from all sides.
我们知道杰弗里 但得全方位击破这案子
It's smart for us to do that...
我们要聪明点...
So tell me about your family.
跟我说说你家里的事
The men in your family. They have nothing to do with this.
家里的男性 他们跟这没关系
to do with this.
跟这没有关系
Jeffrey, familial DNA means
杰弗里 家族DNA意味着
they found DNA they can trace to someone in your family.
他们找到了可以追踪到你家庭成员的DNA
Your family is originally from New York, isn't it?
你老家是在纽约 对吗
Does anybody else live here but you and your dad?
除了你和你♥爸♥爸还有谁住在这儿吗
My sister. No, it has to be a man.
我妹妹 不行 要是男的
Did anybody visit you at school?
有谁去学校看过你吗
My Uncle Jim.
我叔叔吉姆
He dropped by last year for help on his computer.
他去年来找我帮他修过电脑
I don't want to get anybody in trouble.
我不想给任何人惹上麻烦
You're not. We just need to get a feel of the case.
你没有 我们只是想了解案子情况
I, uh, got permission for you to use your textbooks.
我帮你争取到了使用教材的许可
Thanks. Got final exams next week.
谢谢 下周要期末考试
Seems like you're really interested in Italy.
你好像对意大利特别感兴趣
Yeah, I got an internship in Rome next year.
是啊 明年我要去罗马实习
Ah. I went backpacking there after college.
大学毕业后我去那旅游过
Yeah? Did you like it?
是吗 你喜欢那儿吗
Oh, yeah. I always wanted to go back,
喜欢 我总想再去一次
but never got the chance-- just too busy.
但从来没有机会 总是太忙
I...have never been out of the country.
我还没有出过国
Do you think I'll get bail?
你认为我会获得保释吗
We'll do our best.
我们会尽全力
Sit tight, study.
你耐心等待 好好学习
Think about those finals.
好好为期末考试做准备
And I'll see you later, okay?
我再过来 好吗
Yeah.
好的
He did it.
是他干的
No. He's just nervous.
不是 他只是紧张
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表