Yes, and we'll congratulate you later.
没错 我们一会儿会祝贺你
We need to act now. Where's Howard?
我们现在就要作出行动 霍华德在哪里
Present.
在这儿
We need one more for a quorum.
我们还需要一个人才能达到法定人数
How about Alicia? She just needs to be here.
艾丽西娅呢 她只要到场就行了
We can still vote her out.
我们还是可以投票罢免她
What'd she do? Diane, we need you.
她做了什么 戴安 我们需要你
No, she doesn't work here anymore.
不 她已经不在这里工作了
We haven't signed her exit package.
她的离职补偿协议我们还没签过字
We need a quorum on the executive committee.
我们需要凑执行委员会的法定人数
You're in. I move that the executive committee
你加入 我提议执行委员会
immediately take to the full partnership
立刻向正式合伙人提案
a proposal to relieve Alicia Florrick of her duties.
解除艾丽西娅·福瑞克的职务
Wow, really?
真的吗
Diane discovered Alicia was planning to leave
戴安发现艾丽西娅打算
with Cary Agos and several of our top clients.
带着凯里·艾格斯和一些顶级客户离开律所
Which clients? We're trying to find out now.
哪些客户 我们正在调查
All those in favor of relieving Alicia Florrick of her duties?
所有支持解除艾丽西娅·福瑞克职务的请举手
You're the one who found it out.
是你发现这件事的
Are you really going to vote against it?
你真的要投反对票吗
Give me a second, please.
请给我点时间考虑下
There's someone trying to download a file right now.
有人正试图下载档案
Who? Carey.
谁 凯里
Yeah, I know. Cary Agos.
是的 我知道 凯里·艾格斯
No, no, the other Carey-- Zepps.
不不 是另一个凯里 泽普斯
This way. Come with me.
这边走 跟我来
Would you like me to come back? No. Stay!
要不然我过会再来 不 留下
Carey Zepps, you're fired.
凯里·泽普斯 你被解雇了
We need you to get out of the offices right now.
我们需要你立刻离开办公室
No, that stays. You take nothing.
不 那个留下 你不准带走任何东西
My car keys are in my office.
我的车钥匙在办公室
Your things will be collected and sent to your home.
你的东西会被打包送到你家
If you need your car keys, wait in the lobby.
如果你需要车钥匙 在大厅等着
They'll be delivered to you.
他们会给你送去
Now, get the hell out of here.
现在 滚出去
Zach, what are you doing?
扎克 你在干嘛
Heading to school. Uh, hey, have you seen
正要去学校 你有没有看见
my Lincoln essay? I can't find it.
我的林肯论文 我找不到了
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
You were talking about the cloud at my work,
你之前提到我公♥司♥的云端的事
files being saved up to the cloud.
文件被保存在云端
Mom, did you maybe put it in your room or something?
妈妈 你会不会把它放在你房♥间了
Do me a favor.
帮我个忙
I need all my company contacts and files
我需要我们公♥司♥所有的通讯录和档案
saved from the company cloud to my cloud,
从公♥司♥的云端保存到我的云端
my personal cloud. Can you do that?
我个人的云端 你能做到吗
You have no idea what any of those words mean, do you?
你完全不知道那些词是什么意思 是吧
No, but can you...
不 但你能不能
Can you transfer my files so I can use them at home?
转移我的文件这样我可以在家里使用?
Uh, I mean, I don't know. Maybe.
我不清楚 应该可以吧
Mom, I have chemistry, all right?
妈妈 我还有化学课 好吗
Can't this wait?
这事不能等等吗
No, unfortunately not. Someone is trying to block me,
不 很不幸不行 有人想阻止我
and I need to do it now. Do you need my password?
我现在就得行动 你需要我的密♥码♥吗
Okay. Okay, okay, I'm fine. I'm fine here.
行了行了 我没问题 我在这儿没问题
This is as far as you can take... No.
你只能把我带到这么远 不
No. Look,
不 听着
I know you started firing people before I could download
我知道你们在我能下载所有文件之前
all the files, but I'm staying here.
就开始解雇人了 但我留在这儿
Let's go. You want a lawsuit?
走吧 你想要打官司吗
Go for it.
尽管来吧
Lockhart/Gardner doesn't control the lobby of this building.
洛克哈特&加德纳无权控制这栋楼的大厅
So let me go.
所以放开我
Go down all those corridors
沿着每一条走廊
down to that west main door,
一直到走最西边的大门
and I want you to look in every single door...
我要你检查每一扇门后
They don't know I'm with you.
他们不知道我是和你一起的
You know what offends me most?
你知道最让我生气的是什么吗
The fact that I stood up for you.
是我曾支持过你
I got you hired.
我聘用了你
That offends you the most? Really?
那让你最生气 真的吗
Not the fact that every fourth-year was promised a partnership?
而不是每个四年律师都被许诺成为合伙人吗
So that's who you're in league with?
所以这就是你勾结的人吗
All the fourth-years?
所有四年律师?
No, I'm making a point.
不 我只是阐明一个观点
You brought this on yourself.
你是自作自受
The sad thing is, Cary,
可悲的是 凯里
I was your mentor.
我是你的师♥傅♥
If you had a disagreement, you could've come to me.
如果你有什么异议 本可以来找我
Every step of the way, I was here to help you...
一路走来 我一直在这里帮助你
Oh, come on, Diane, this is not a camp.
算了吧 戴安 这不是野营
When I came to your door, you didn't want to teach.
我来找你的时候 你根本不想教我
You wanted to know... It's amazing
你只想知道... 真难以置信
how you've misinterpreted every single thing.
所有事你全都误解了
How did I misinterpret? You fired me.
我怎么误解了 是你解雇我的
The first time.
第一次时
I put more hours into this place than anything.
我为了律所付出那么多时间
I did my best work for you, and you fired me.
竭尽全力 可你解雇了我
We fired you because of Alicia,
我们解雇你是因为艾丽西娅
and you sure got over that quick.
你倒是不记仇
I need to start something on my own,
我要靠我自己干一番
the same way that you and Will needed to start.
就像你和威尔当时那样
Then do it without our clients.
那就别挖我们的客户
They're not your clients!
他们不是你的客户
When was the last time you looked at Chumhum?
你有多久没碰过查查网的案子了
When was the last time? You're taking Chumhum?
还记得上次是何时吗 你要带走查查网
I'm-I'm using that as an example.
我只是以此为例
We're ready. I'll be right there.
准备好了 马上就到
List all of the associates leaving with you. You can guess.
列出其他会跟你走的律师 你自己猜去
If you don't want all of the fourth-years fired,
如果你不想所有四年律师都被解雇
you list all of the associates leaving with you.
就把所有会跟你离开的人列出来
I am deathly serious.
我说到做到
Why do you care?
你为何还这么在意
You're gonna be a Supreme Court justice.
你就要成为最高法♥院♥法官了
Why does this even matter to you?
这一切跟你还有什么关系
I don't like betrayal.
我不喜欢被人背叛
And I like this firm.
而我爱这个律所
Now, you write down the names.
现在 你写下那些名字
And, Cary, you're fired.
还有 凯里 你被解雇了
For a second time.
这可是第二次了
Yes, a second time. Get the hell out.
是 第二次 赶紧给我滚
The executive committee called this emergency...
执行委员会召集这次紧急...
Hold on! Quiet down, please!
都打住 请各位安静
This is an emergency meeting of the full partnership
这是由全体合伙人出席的紧急会议
with one cause of action.
只有一项决议
We have a partner who is actively trying
有一位合伙人正积极活动
to steal our top clients.
想挖走我们的大客户
Chumhum.
查查网
Who said that?
谁说的
Cary. Agos, Cary.
凯里 姓艾格斯的那位
Now, as you all know, a partner can't be removed
大家都知道 没有全体合伙人的多数投票
without the majority vote of the full partnership.
就不能解除一个合伙人的头衔
We've just been told this new firm is making a play for Chumhum.
我们刚得知 这个新律所正试着挖走查查网
We will now entertain a motion
下面进行表决
to remove Alicia Florrick of her duties.
是否解除艾丽西娅·福瑞克的职务
They don't know that I'm with you.
他们不知道我跟你一起
Should I stay here after you go?
你离开后我应该留在这吗
I can't say anything.
我什么都不能说
I think I can feed you stuff from the inside.
我觉得我能帮你们做内线
Alicia? What's going on?
艾丽西娅 怎么回事
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表