How are you? Good.
你好吗 很好
I'm, uh, so sorry.
我真的非常抱歉
I got tied up with a client.
刚才有个客户在我走不开
Yes, I figured as much.
我想也是这样
Tied up and gagged to keep you away from me.
你被客户绑住腿又堵住嘴 所以赶不过来
Um, how's the book going?
书写得怎么样了
Oh, it's good. Uh, uh, good.
挺好的 挺好的
Unfortunately, another judge has just called me,
很不巧 有位法官刚刚打电♥话♥给我
and-and I'm gonna have to cut this short.
恐怕我要先失陪了
You... Oh, now?
您... 这就走吗
Yes, unfortunately.
是的 很遗憾
It's a... it's an emergency.
有点... 有点急事
Okay, um, well, can I...
好吧 那我能...
can I call and-and let me schedule another time?
能再打电♥话♥跟您另外约个时间吗
That would be fine, yes.
那再好不过
Well, can I walk you? Oh, no, no,
我能送您一程吗 不了 不了
uh, because I have to start this on the phone, so, um...
我得打电♥话♥边走边说了 所以...
Why don't you stay and have a drink?
你不妨留下喝点东西吧
Again, I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Yes, this is Kluger.
是的 我是克卢格
What's going on, Cary?
什么状况 凯里
I'm drinking.
我在喝酒呢
Is this some kind of punishment?
这算是惩罚吗
No. You asked me for drinks.
不 你叫我出来喝酒
I'm drinking.
所以我在喝酒
Funny.
真有意思
You want to get me to talk, you just say talk.
你想跟我套话就直说
Don't play games.
别耍花样
Good evening, Marilyn.
晚上好 玛丽莲
Eli.
伊莱
It's just the two of us today.
今天只有我们俩
Peter asked me to take this meeting.
彼得叫我代他参加这次会面
What?
怎么
He's avoiding me.
他在躲我
No. He has a scheduling conflict.
不 他只是行程冲突而已
For our last three meetings? It's been busy.
连着三次都这样吗 他很忙
Maybe you haven't heard.
也许你没听说
He's governor.
他可是州长
You have a great talent for turning friends into enemies.
你总有本事把朋友变成敌人
Issue a report supporting the governor.
请你发布一篇报告支持州长
And I'll be back in his good graces?
然后我就能重获他的青睐了吗
No.
我拒绝
What is it?
这是什么
A video of a stuffed ballot box.
关于一个装满选票的投票箱的视频
Thank you, Marilyn.
谢谢你 玛丽莲
This is the first step toward clean government.
这是建立清廉政♥府♥的第一步
You really never drive? Never.
你真没开过车 没有
Haven't you seen the statistics on roadway deaths?
你没看过交通事故的死亡率统计吗
Yeah, but the same statistics apply when I'm driving.
但我开车的时候死亡率也是一样啊
True, but that'd be your fault, not my fault.
对 但责任在你 不在我
Sir, do you know why I stopped you?
先生 知道为什么叫停你吗
I have no idea.
不知道
You were driving recklessly.
你正在鲁莽驾驶
Crossed the median a few times.
好几次穿过中间带
Something funny, sir?
有什么好笑的吗 先生
Yes, I find it funny.
是啊 我觉得很好笑
Do you always conduct routine traffic stops
你们日常办公的时候都有
with DEA agents in tow?
缉毒局的探员跟在后面吗
Please step out of the car.
请从车里出来
Sir, we see what appears to be cocaine
先生 我们从您的后备箱中
in plain view in the rear of your vehicle.
发现疑似海♥洛♥因♥的东西
That gives us probable cause to search.
我们有正当理由进行搜查
I'm now opening up the trunk of your vehicle.
我现在要打开你汽车的后备箱
Hello, Mr. Bishop.
毕夏普先生 你好
Agent. You want to tell me what this is?
探员先生 能告诉我这是什么吗
That's, uh, pancake batter, sir.
这是煎饼粉 先生
It's more than 900 grams, that's 10 to 50 years.
超过900克 要判10至50年
For Bisquick?
就因为饼干粉吗
Take a look at the bottom of the trunk.
看看后备箱的底部吧
Robyn, I left you three messages.
罗宾 我给你留了三条消息
Please call me back.
请给我回电
Has anyone seen Robyn?
有谁看到罗宾吗
Mr. Hayden, have you seen Robyn?
海登先生 你看到罗宾了吗
Uh... there.
就在那边
Robyn, where have you been?
罗宾 你到哪里去了
Why aren't you answering your phone?
你为什么不接电♥话♥
At lunch.
我去吃午饭
Mr. Lester said not to take any calls this afternoon.
莱斯特先生叫我今天下午不要接电♥话♥
He... Why?
他 为什么
Mr. Bishop was taking something
毕夏普先生下午五点
to the airport at 5:00 and might need me.
要运一批东西去机场 可能需要我
No, at 3:00.
不 是三点
No, at 7:00.
不 是七点
Mr. Bishop,
毕夏普先生
we're your lawyers.
我们是你的律师
You need to trust us, or get new representation,
你必须信任我们 或者另找他人
but this childish test...
但这种幼稚的试探
I was just pulled over on the way to the airport.
我刚才在去机场的路上被警♥察♥拦下
We told four people at your office
我们告诉了你公♥司♥四个人
four different times for Mr. Bishop's delivery.
四个不同的运货时间
12:00 p.M. For Mr. Agos, 3:00 for you,
艾格斯先生是十二点 你是三点
5:00 for Ms. Burdine, 7:00 for Mr. Hayden.
伯丁女士是五点 海登先生是七点
Don't you want to know when we were pulled over?
你不想知道我是什么时候被拦下的吗
No.
不
3:00, Mrs. Florrick.
下午三点 福瑞克夫人
Your time.
你的时间
Mr. Bishop, I didn't...
毕夏普先生 我没有
We told you
我们告诉你
and only you, that I was dropping something off
只告诉了你 我下午三点
at the airport at 3:00.
会运货去机场
After you were told this, you met with Judge Kluger.
我们告诉你后 你去见了克卢格法官
To discuss his book at lunch.
我们只是在午餐时讨论他的书
Did you tell anyone
你有没有告诉任何人
either in person, or on the phone?
当面或者在电♥话♥里
No! Did you text
没有 你有没有发短♥信♥
or email? No, I didn't. I...
或电子邮件 不 我没有 我
I...
我
Yes?
怎么
I left myself a voice mail reminder.
我留了条语♥音♥邮件提醒自己
Did you ever talk on the phone
你有没有在电♥话♥里
about Mr. Bishop's
说过毕夏普先生的
apartment drophouse? Yes, with Cary Agos.
住址 是的 我和凯里·艾格斯
We discussed it. Lemond, don't use the phone!
讨论过 莱蒙德 别用电♥话♥
Don't worry. It's a burner.
别担心 这是一次性手♥机♥
Dex, I need you
迪克斯特 我要你
to drop off some burners at Florrick-Agos.
送一些一次性手♥机♥去福瑞克-艾格斯律所
We have... A problem.
我们有麻烦
The DEA is tapping them.
缉毒局在监听他们
Drop everything else and get over there, now.
放下所有事情现在赶紧去
Hey, this is funny.
这真有意思
What?
怎么了
They think it's DEA surveillance.
他们以为是缉毒局在监听他们
Burner phones again?
又来一次性手♥机♥了
You've done this before?
你们以前遇到过这事吗
No, when we were
不 我们离开
leaving Lockhart/Gardner.
洛克哈特&加德纳律所时用过
This is different.
这不一样
How long do we have to use these? We don't know. The DEA
我们要用多久 不知道 缉毒局
is getting to Bishop through us,
正在通过我们搞毕夏普的情报
so any business calls,
所以所有工作电♥话♥
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表