then the identically witnessed
那么受到相同见证的
Lockhart-Gardner retainer agreement is invalid, too.
洛&加律所的聘用协议也是无效的
I think that's probably true,
这或许是对的
but you're still left with an invalid will.
但遗嘱还是无效的啊
Anything further, Counselor?
还有其他问题吗 律师
Actually, Your Honor, uh, just one brief thought.
事实上 法官阁下 我还有一点想法
If you'll indulge me.
恳请您的许可
I will.
说吧
Miss...
这位...
Sorry, I forgot your name.
抱歉 我忘记了你的名字
Gidfar. Okay.
吉德法 好的
You testified earlier that you...
你之前作证声称...
just before Mr. Ashbaugh left,
在阿什宝先生临走之前
he had trouble finding a pen?
他没有找到笔
Yes.
是的
And what time did he leave?
他是什么时候离开的
Nine thirty. He had to get to work.
九点半 他要赶回去工作
And he had contracted you for a "9:00-to-9:00," You said?
而你俩的合同是从「晚九点到早九点」
Yeah. $5,000.
是的 五千美元
So your service to him was over at 9:00 a.m.?
所以过了早九点你的服务也结束了
Oh, yes. Oh, I see where you're going.
是的 我明白你的意思了
What time did you witness the contract?
你见证这份合同是在什么时候
After nine.
九点过后
So you were not being paid
也就是说根据全面服务合同
under his all-service contract at that point?
这个时间点你并没有获得报酬 对吗
That's right,
没错
I wasn't.
我没有
And so I wasn't being paid to witness his will.
所以他并没有雇用我见证这份遗嘱
Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢你 女士
Oh. Uh, nothing further, Your Honor.
没有问题了 法官阁下
Having fun?
玩的爽吗
I thought you were gonna go fast.
还以为你会来把快的呢
Want to try the highway?
要不咱上高速试试
It's up to you. I'm just your tail.
随你便 我只负责跟着你
When I lose you, just, you know,
跟不上的话
give me a call, and I'll slow down, all right?
给我个电♥话♥就行 我会慢下来等你哒
Kalinda, you need to go out with me.
凯琳达 咱俩一起出去玩呗
Sure. When?
好啊 什么时候
No, I'm serious. Just the two of us.
我说真的 就我们两人
Me mom loves the Indians.
我妈妈可喜欢印度人了
What makes you think I'm Indian?
你为什么觉得我是印度人
Okay, the highway's just ahead of you. Ready?
就要上高速了 准备好了没
Oh, no, Kalinda...
哦不 凯琳达
you're driving too fast, love.
你开得太快了 亲爱的
Going a little fast there, aren't you, Speed Racer?
开得太快了吧 极速赛车手
Detective, I'm a licensed private investigator
警官 我是注册私家调查员
in pursuit of a suspect.
正在追击一名疑犯
Really? What suspect?
真的 什么疑犯
Hi-ya, Jenna, how's it going?
珍娜 最近还好吗
Damian, you were right, she was following you.
达米安 没错儿 她是在跟踪你
Yeah. But don't go too hard on her.
是啊 但别对她太狠了
She meant well.
她也是一片好心
Ma'am, please step out of the car.
女士 请下车
Come on.
拜托
What? 90 miles in a 45 zone?
怎么 限速45码你开到90码
It's reckless driving,
妥妥的鲁莽驾驶
aggravated fleeing of a peace officer.
不听警官指令罪加一等
It's a felony. Get out of the car; you're under arrest.
已属重罪 下车吧 你被捕了
Hello, I'm here for my daughter, Alicia Florrick.
你好 我找我女儿 艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Hi. Uh, she's at court right now,
你好 她现在法庭
but she should be back in about an hour.
大概一小时后能回来
Oh. Excuse me.
抱歉
Hello.
你好
Oh, Veronica, how are you?
维罗妮卡 你好吗
It's Jackie.
我是杰姬
Oh, yes. Jackie.
哦 杰姬
How are you?
你好吗
Oh, I'm very well, thank you.
我很好 谢谢你
I'm at Peter's Governor's offices,
我在彼得的州长办公室呢
and they're very impressive.
很气派哦
I'm glad. What do you need, Jackie?
那很好啊 有什么事吗 杰姬
Well, I was just wondering
我就想问问
when you'll be at Alicia's party.
你大概什么时候到艾丽西亚的派对
I was hoping to meet up with you there.
我想到时和你碰个面
You know, the holiday party on Friday
就是周五的节日派对
at Alicia's new firm.
在艾丽西娅新律所
Veronica?
维罗妮卡
According to its date, this will was
根据日期 这份遗嘱
drawn up 16 months prior to your husband's death.
是在您丈夫去世前16个月时起草的
Could you comment on your husband's mental state at that time?
能说下您丈夫当时的精神状态吗
Objection. Improper expert opinion. Sustained.
反对 专家身份不当 反对有效
Was your husband having difficulty at Baugh Tech,
当时您丈夫一手创办的宝科公♥司♥
the company he formed? He was.
遇到困难了吗 是的
The New York board was attempting
纽约董事会出于某种原因
to have him removed for cause.
正试图弹劾他
And what was that cause?
什么样的原因
Mental incapacity.
精神缺陷
My husband was being deposed
因为我丈夫行为举止怪异
by the board for acting erratically.
当时董事会正考虑罢免他
That's why we need to prep you for your deposition tomorrow.
所以我们才要帮你为明天的取证做准备
It's power.
那是一种力量
What is power, sir?
你说什么是一种力量 先生
Insanity.
精神失常
So you're saying your eccentricity is a put-on?
你的意思是说你在装疯卖♥♥傻吗
Yes.
是的
Throwing off the equilibrium of your opponent.
这会让你的对手阵脚大乱
I have a saying over my desk:
我桌上有句谚语
"Play the fox. Play the fox."
狡猾如狐 狡猾如狐啊
And your husband never expressed any interest in drafting a new will?
你丈夫从未表示过想立一份新的遗嘱吗
That is correct.
没错
Nothing further, Your Honor.
我问完了 法官阁下
Just a few questions.
我有几个问题
Mr. Hayden, one thing.
海登先生 等等
What do they have?
他们在说什么
Something from the weekend we were out there with Ashbaugh.
我们跟阿什宝在一起的那个周末发生的事
What did your husband have written over his desk?
你丈夫写在桌子上的那句谚语是什么
What?
什么
Your husband had a motto written over his desk.
你丈夫在桌上有句座右铭
Do you recall what does this motto say?
你记得那句座右铭的内容吗
And if so, did your husband always...
记得的话 你丈夫是否经常...
It's power.
那是一种力量
So you're saying your eccentricity is a put-on?
你的意思是说你在装疯卖♥♥傻吗
Yes.
是的
Throwing off your opponent's equilibrium.
这会让你的对手阵脚大乱
I have a saying over my desk:
我桌上有句谚语
"Always play the fox.
「始终要狡猾如狐
They'll never know you're the sanest man in the room."
他们永不会知道你才是最清醒的人」
Did your husband often pretend to be crazy
你丈夫是否经常装疯卖♥♥傻
to throw off his opponents?
以迷惑竞争对手呢
Not back then, no.
那时没有
Not when he was writing up this stupid will.
他立那份白♥痴♥遗嘱的时候没有
And did your husband's board of directors rule that
你丈夫公♥司♥的董事会是否已裁定
your husband was of unsound mind?
你的丈夫他神志不清呢
No.
没有
Nothing further, Your Honor.
我问完了 法官阁下
Okay, I am ready to rule.
下面本席进行裁决
We lost. Given that we have
我们输了 鉴于双方
conflicting testimony regarding
对于阿什宝先生拟定遗嘱时
Mr. Ashbaugh's sanity...
其精神状况的主张各有相反证据
lack of testamentary capacity is
缺乏遗嘱能力
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表