Well, I guess as much as anybody else.
我想我和其他人一样吧
Though I read a lot in college.
但我在大学时期读了很多书
Have you ever read Diary of Anne Frank?
你读过「安妮日记」吗
Your Honor! Objection!
法官阁下 反对
Mr. Canning, I warned you
坎宁先生 我警告你
not to continue with the irrelevant questions.
不要再问不相关的问题
With irrelevant economic questions, Your Honor.
是不相关的经济问题 法官阁下
This was not...
这不是
You sure?
你确定吗
Yes, uh, Your Honor, we'd like to amend our suit
好的 法官阁下 我们想修改诉讼
to include claim of religious discrimination.
添加宗教歧视的索赔
On what grounds?
基于什么
Mrs. Florrick, that's my job.
福瑞克夫人 这是我的工作
My client, Mr. Musset,
我当事人缪塞先生
has Jewish ancestry on his father's side.
他父亲有犹太血统
And Mr. Paisley's insensitive remarks last night
佩斯利先生昨晚关于安妮·弗兰克
about Anne Frank and her
及其悲惨经历的不当言论
tragic ordeal serves to illustrate the anti-Semitism.
证明了他的反犹太主义倾向
No, I don't believe this. Your Honor? No, no.
我不认同 法官阁下 不 不
Religious discrimination is a recognized cause of action.
宗教歧视是有效的起诉缘由
You may think it's a facade,
你或许认为这是假的
and I may agree with you,
我也或许同意你
but that's what a trial is for.
但这就是审判的目的
Very well, Mr. Canning.
很好 坎宁先生
You can ask your questions after lunch.
你可以在午饭后提问
Nice work, Howard.
干得好 霍华德
You need to talk to Paisley.
你需要跟佩斯利谈谈
I'm not going to apologize.
我不会道歉
They're using it to get the jury they want.
他们会利用这点获得想要的陪审员
Yes, but I told the truth.
是的 但我说的是真话
That being surrounded by protestors was like Anne Frank?
像安妮·弗兰克一样被反对者包围吗
I was being hyperbolic. Then apologize for that.
这是夸张说法 那就为夸张道歉
No. Alicia, you're trying
不 艾丽西娅 你在试图
to get me to apologize for the Nazi reference
让我为提及纳粹道歉
so people will think I'm apologizing for the whole thing.
好让大家以为我在为整件事道歉
Mr. Paisley, you said that
佩斯利先生 你说
the one percent were like Jews in Germany.
你们百分之一就像德国人里的犹太人
No. I said Tom Perkins made a good point.
不 我说的是汤姆·铂金斯说得有道理
You know who called me this morning?
你知道今早谁打电♥话♥给我了吗
Neil Gross from Chumhum.
查查网的尼尔·格罗斯
Said, "Thank you.
他说[谢谢你
"It's about time somebody told the truth."
是时候有人出来说实话了]
Mr. Paisley, can I have you meet someone?
佩斯利先生 我能让你见个人吗
It'll only take a minute.
只要一分钟就好
I'm not gonna change my mind.
我不会改变主意的
Mr. Fishbein, you can come on in.
费斯本先生 你可以进来了
Where is this putz?
那个笨蛋呢
Mr. Paisley, I would like you to meet Mr. Fishbein.
佩斯利先生 我想让你见见费斯本先生
So, you think you have it the same
你认为可以把现在的情况和
as the Jews of Nazi Germany?
德国的犹太人处境相提并论吗
I'm gonna let you two talk for a minute.
我让你们单独聊一会儿
Hey, Finn. What's up?
芬恩 怎么了
Hey. I was, uh, just wondering if you knew
只想问问你知道
why they were delaying the announcement.
他们推迟声明的原因吗
No. Are we delaying the announcement?
不知道 声明推迟了吗
My office just got a call from Eli.
伊莱刚打电♥话♥到我办公室来
Did something change?
情况有变吗
I don't... I don't know.
我不...知道
Did you call Eli?
你给伊莱打电♥话♥了吗
Yes. He's not returning my calls.
是的 他没有回我
Okay, let me see what I can find out.
好 我去问问看
No, I think it's just a temporary delay.
没有 我认为这只是暂时推迟
You think?
你认为
Yes. We're trying to schedule it for another day.
是的 我们打算改个日期
What's going on, Eli?
发生什么事了 伊莱
Peter won't sign off on the speech.
彼得不会在演讲上支持他
He asked me who brought Finn to his attention-- you or me.
他问我是谁向他推荐芬恩的 你还是我
I did.
是我
I know. Look, let me call you back if I find out more, okay?
我知道 有更多消息再给你电♥话♥行吗
Peter?
彼得
Oh. Sorry.
抱歉
No, no, no, no, no, it's fine.
不不不 没事
It's fine. Come on in.
没事 进来
Eli, do you know Lauren?
伊莱 你认识劳伦吗
She's one of our interns. I haven't had the pleasure.
她是我们的实习生 还没这荣幸
I get your coffee every morning, Mr. Gold.
我每天早上都给你送咖啡 戈德先生
Lauren has started a blog. "Ex...
劳伦写了个博客 「前...
Journalism Major"?
新闻专业」
"Journalism Major in Exile."
「被放逐的新闻专业」
Ah. Anyway, she was hoping
无所谓 她想要
to get an interview with me.
采访我
Just a human interest piece. You know,
就是有人情味的那种
like, what makes you tick, all that.
就是 你会在意什么
Yeah. I like it.
没错 我喜欢
So, let's put it on the schedule.
所以 安排个时间吧
Mm. Thank you, Mr. Florrick.
谢谢 福瑞克先生
Governor Florrick.
是福瑞克州长
Governor Florrick.
福瑞克州长
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, by the way,
对了
don't worry.
别担心
It's not too red.
没有太红
What's not too red?
什么太红
Her lipstick.
她的口红
You can go, you stay.
你可以走了 你留下
What's your name? Lauren.
你叫什么 劳伦
Take a step back. What?
退后一步 什么
Take one step back.
退后一步
You are now 50 feet from the governor's office.
你现在不能接近州长办公室50英尺以内
Don't ever cross this line again.
永远别再越过这条界限
You are not to talk to the governor.
不许和州长说话
You're not to look at the governor.
不许看州长
If the governor talks to you,
如果州长和你说话
you will smile, nod, and say you're needed in polling
就微笑点头说要到三楼
on the third floor. I didn't do anything wrong.
忙民调 我没做什么错事
You asked him if your lipstick was red enough.
你问州长你的口红有没有太红
Just for future reference, that's wrong.
告诉你 这就是错事
He complimented me on it. Lauren,
他先赞扬我的口红的 劳伦
do you want your job?
你还想要这份工作吗
50 feet.
50英尺
This line. Get it?
这个界限 明白了吗
Yes. Good.
明白 很好
I just want to express my sincere regret
我只想为我昨天不恰当的措辞
for my unfortunate choice of words yesterday.
表示诚挚的歉意
Good job. How'd you do it?
干得好 你怎么做到的
Mr. Fishbein, the Holocaust survivor.
多亏了大屠♥杀♥的幸存者费斯本先生
...obviously comparing myself,
...显然将我自己或任何人比作
or anyone to Anne Frank was extreme and ill-considered,
安妮·弗兰克都太极端以且有欠考虑
and I want to apologize to anyone
我想向任何被我的莽撞
who may have been offended by my insensitivity...
冒犯到的人表示歉意...
Yup, Alicia got to him. What?
艾丽西娅成功了 什么
I understand you've come on tonight
我了解到你是在与大屠♥杀♥幸存者会面后
after meeting with a Holocaust survivor.
才决定来上今晚的节目
Yes, and I will say that it was an enlightening experience.
是的 那是一场有启发性的谈话
But he understood that these were the words
但他也明白那些话就是一个自学出来的人
of a self-educated man who was struggling for a metaphor.
刮肠搜肚想出来的一个比方
That's all.
仅此而已
Good, good.
很好 很好
He also understood my frustration with the protestors.
他也明白我对这些抗♥议♥者是多么无奈
No.
不
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表