All right, let's go. Get on in here.
好的 往前走 进这儿来
Come on. All I need is Wednesday.
拜托了 我只需要周三
Then give me Monday.
那周一我来
That is shoplifting day.
那天是入店行窃日
I make half my nut on shoplifting day.
我一半收入都靠那天了
Come on, Lucca, help me out here.
拜托 卢卡 帮帮我吧
Not in a million years, Don.
这次不行 唐
What happened to "Bar attorneys stick together"?
不是说好了「在庭律师团结一致」的吗
When have bar attorneys ever stuck together?
在庭律师什么时候团结过
Hey, someone's got money.
某人挺有钱嘛
DUI in the suit.
酒驾的白领
No, nervous kid on the end.
不对 最后那个男孩很紧张
It's a drug lawyer.
是毒品案律师
Hey, is that, um...?
喂 那是不是...
Yeah.
没错
What's she doing here?
她来这里做什么
She tried to steal an election.
她曾试图舞弊当选
Where else would she go?
还能去哪儿混
Bar attorney? Yeah.
在庭律师吗 对
Back row. Ah. Sorry.
后面这排 抱歉
It's my first day.
我第一天处理这种案件
Really? Wouldn't have guessed.
是吗 没料到
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
We know. I voted for you.
我们知道 我投了你一票
Oh. Sorry about that.
抱歉让你失望了
I have a crammed lockup today,
今天拘留所满满当当
so let's all work together,
所以我们一起努力
and we'll get through this with some alacrity.
加快节奏搞定这些案子
How many bar attorneys do I have?
在场有多少在庭律师
Gentlemen, you have three bar attorneys here for you today.
先生们 今天有三位在庭律师帮你们
They've been approved by the Chicago
他们是由芝加哥律师协会批准
Bar Association to help with the non-indigents.
来帮助非贫困被告的
That means you.
就是你们
Congratulations, gentlemen. You may think you're poor,
恭喜了 先生们 或许你们自以为穷
but you are not poor enough to have a public defender.
但还没有穷到能用公设辩护律师
So you have the option of hiring one of these three.
所以你们可以在三名在庭律师中择一雇佣
Four.
四名
Just so you know, you're under no obligation to hire them.
先声明 你们没有义务要雇佣他们
Bar attorneys are merely a convenience for you
在庭律师只是为了方便你们
and for the court so we can dispense with your case today.
和法庭能够在今天解决案子
If you want to find your own attorney,
如果你们想找自己的律师
you will have to do so tonight after the bond hearing,
只能今晚在保释听证会结束后去找
which will, of course, push your hearing to tomorrow.
当然 这样你的听证会就会延后到明天
Still, it's up to you. Do you understand?
这仍然取决你们的决定 明白了吗
I don't get involved
我不收你们的钱
with the fee, so make your arrangements with them.
和他们争论去
Ms. Quinn, you have 12 defendants.
奎因女士 你有12名被告
Males 1♥1♥4♥ to 125.
1♥1♥4♥号♥到125号♥男性
Mr. Bukovitz, eight.
布科委兹先生8名
126 to 133. Come on.
126号♥至133号♥ 过来吧
Mr. Weingarten, ten.
温加藤先生 十名
134 to 143.
134到143号♥
Lyndquist? All right, Matan.
林奎斯特 好了 马坦
Mr.Lyndquist. I'll look through these in order
林奎斯特先生 我会按轻重缓急
of importance.
审查这些案件的
You have kids? Mr. Hocker?
你有孩子吗 霍克先生
Start with misdemeanors.
从轻罪开始
Are you employed, Mr. Lyndquist?
你有工作吗 林奎斯特先生
Witnesses put you at the scene of the crime.
目击证人说你在犯罪现场
Is that what we got here?
是这样的吗
This is the third time in two years.
这是两年来第三次了
Yes, Your Honor. You have kids?
是 法官阁下 你有孩子吗
Is your wife here? At the back?
你妻子在这里吗 在后面
In the corner.
角落里
Excuse me, am I supposed to check in with someone?
不好意思 我是不是要先找人登记
What? Well, the judge he didn't include me.
什么 法官 他没把我算在内
Oh, yeah, I saw that.
是 我看到了
Let's put them at the bottom of the stack
我们把这些放到最后
and get this party started.
现在开始狂欢吧
Your Honor, excuse me.
法官阁下 抱歉打扰
I just wanted to introduce myself.
我只想介绍一下自己
I'm Alicia Florrick.
我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
I'm on my way to lunch, Ma'am.
我这样要去吃午饭 女士
Yes, sir, but I just wanted you to know
好的 先生 但我只想让你知道
that I am available as a bar attorney.
我也是一名可供选择的在庭律师
Yes, I get that. Thank you.
好 我知道了 谢谢
I fought over 45 criminal cases, Your Honor.
我曾经打过45件刑事官司 法官阁下
Yes, and you were partner at Florrick-Agos,
没错 你还曾是福&艾律所的合伙人
and your husband is governor, and you ran for State's Attorney.
你丈夫是州长 你竞选过州检察官
I'm aware of it. Then you know I'm capable, sir.
我清楚 那你知道我能够胜任
Of winning cases. So?
能打赢官司 那又如何
I have 350 cases a day to process.
我每天有350件案子要处理
That's a case every 90 seconds.
也就是说每件大概花90秒
And if I fall behind, I hear from the chief justice.
如果落下进度会挨首席法官的骂
I won't hold you up, sir. Yes, you will.
我不会拖你时间 先生 你会的
You're play-acting.
你喜欢表演
The other bar attorneys in there--
那里的其他出庭律师
they need the money, they're hungry.
他们需要钱 他们要填肚子
I have kids in college.
我有个上大学的孩子
I don't share finances with my husband.
我和我丈夫彼此财产独♥立♥
You were a partner in a top firm. Yes.
你曾是顶尖律所的合伙人 没错
And I can't get a job since... since the scandal.
但自从那个丑闻之后我就找不到工作了
I can't help you, ma'am.
我帮不了你 女士
I'm not a Marie Antoinette.
我不是玛丽·安托内特
Your ride, Mrs. Florrick.
你的车到了 福瑞克夫人
From Mr. Canning.
坎宁先生派我来的
He wants to take you to lunch.
他想请你去吃个午饭
No.
不行
I didn't ask it yet.
我都还没问呢
It's the same answer as before. I don't want to work for you.
答案和以前一样 我不想为你工作
Work with me. I don't want to work with you.
是和我一起工作 我不想和你一起工作
Why not? You're the devil.
为什么 你是恶魔
I-I... I thought you liked me.
我以为你喜欢我
I do like you, but I don't like your cases.
我是喜欢你 可我不喜欢你的案子
I don't like who you defend.
我不喜欢你代理的那些客户
Tobacco, pharmaceuticals.
烟草 药物
Alicia, I've looked into your finances,
艾丽西娅 我看过你的财务状况
and you made a bad deal on your exit agreement.
你在退职协议上可亏大了
You're doing grunt work as a bar attorney for $135 a case.
现在当在庭律师打发时间 一个案子135美元
Thank you for lunch, Mr. Canning. Now wait.
谢谢你的午餐 坎宁先生 等等
All I'm saying is, there's no honor in starting over.
我只是想说 从头再来没什么可骄傲的
For the first time in my life,
我人生中第一次
I don't have to answer to anyone.
不需要听任何人的
It's just me.
我就是我
Have you read Milan Kundera?
你读过米兰·昆德拉的作品吗
What? No.
什么 没有
I have... in the hospital,
我读过 在医院里
'cause, um, I had a lot of time.
我有很多空闲时间读书
Two people bump into each other on a sidewalk...
两个人在人行道上不小心撞到了对方
and it's nobody's fault, just a complete accident.
谁都不是故意的 只不过是一场意外
One person instinctively says, "I'm sorry."
一个人下意识地去道歉
And the other says, "Watch it!"
另一个人则说「小心点」
Okay?
然后呢
You're the apologizer.
你就是那个道歉的人
And for no good reason.
而且没有任何理由
Because you're a woman who occupies space on this planet?
难道就因为你占据了这个地球上的空间
That's why you should work for me.
所以你应该来给我工作
Let the devil teach you how to say, "Watch it."
让恶魔好好教教你 怎么让别人「小心点」
You just let it slip.
你说漏嘴了吧
"Work for me."
「给我♥干♥活」
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表