I assure you neither Peter nor Alicia knew that
我向你保证彼得和艾丽西娅
when he appointed Barry to the water board.
在他任命巴瑞去水务委员会时都不知道这事
Yes, but the terms of the lease might be
我知道 但租约条款
considered preferential.
可能会被认为是给了优♥惠♥
25 a square foot in an area where 40's the market rate?
市价每平方40美元的地段只要价25美元
What would you have Peter do?
你想要彼得怎么做
The lease has already been executed.
租约已经生效
I think he should reconsider Barry's candidacy.
我认为他应该重新考虑巴瑞的候选资格
He'll look into it.
他会考虑的
I was promised unfettered access.
你们向我许诺自♥由♥访问权
All due respect, you are not the governor-elect.
尽管我很尊重你 但你并不是候任州长
Yes, thank you for your respect.
是的 谢谢你的尊重
And this is unfettered access to the governor's chief of staff.
这是你联络州长幕僚长的自♥由♥访问权
We should be on the same side, Eli.
我们应该统一战线的 伊莱
We are on the same side.
我们是在同一战线
You can't keep disagreeing with me
你不能一直不同意我的意见
and pretend it's an agreement.
还装着我们达成了一致
I agree.
我同意
Okay.
好的
Ethical issues are never obvious and they never go away.
道德问题从来不显眼 但它们一直存在
That's why I raise them.
所以我才会提出来
Because I like Peter and want to see him succeed.
因为我喜欢彼得 想要他成功
You mean, Mr. Florrick?
你是说福瑞克先生吗
Of course.
当然
Mrs. Isenstadt,
伊恩斯塔德太太
you believe you and your husband have absolute autonomy
你认为你和你的丈夫对这个...婴儿的命运
over the fate of this... fetus, right?
拥有完全的自治权 对吗
Yes, I do.
是的
Why is that?
为什么
Because it's ours.
因为它是我们的
And what about your body?
那你的身体呢
Do you think you should have control over that?
你认为你应该对它有控制权吗
Over my body?
对我的身体吗
Yes, I do. So,
是的 所以
you're pro-choice?
你支持妇女的选择权?
Yes, but this is different.
是的 但这不一样
How? How is it different?
怎么 怎么不一样
You want this contract imposed
你想要把合同强加给泰拉
even though Tara doesn't want an abortion.
即使她并不想堕胎
It's different because Tara is not the mother.
这不一样是因为泰拉不是母亲
I'm the mother. But it's her body.
我才是母亲 但那是她的身体
Objection, argumentative. It's okay, I...
反对 有争议性 没关系 我...
I want to answer.
我愿意回答
Yes, it's her body,
是的 那是她的身体
but she has agreed to subject her body
但她已经同意用自己的身体
to my needs as a mother.
帮助我成为母亲
The mother-- that's what this contract was.
使我成为母亲 就是合同的关系
This is about my choice, not hers.
这关乎我的选择 而不是她的
So you would drag Tara to a clinic
所以你会把塔拉拉到诊所
and have this fetus forcibly removed?
将胎儿强行流产吗
Withdrawn.
撤回提问
No more questions.
我问完了
I'll have a ruling on the contract's enforceability
本席将在一小时内就合同的可履行性问题
within the hour.
作出裁决
Yeah.
请进
Uh, Cary, I have to be in court in ten minutes.
凯里 我还有十分钟就要去开庭
What do you need?
什么事
Are taking the managing partnership?
你要做管理合伙人了吗
Where'd you hear that?
你从哪里听来的
Is it true?
是不是真的
Will offered it to me.
威尔跟我提了
But it's not a sure thing.
但事情还没确定
And I don't know even if I would take it.
我也不知道到底要不要接受
But you're considering it?
但你已经在考虑了?
Don't you think that would've been
你不觉得应该早点
a good thing to tell us?
告诉我们吗
It just happened. Alicia.
事情很突然 艾丽西娅
Staying is a mistake.
留下是个错误
You'll always be under Will.
你将永远是威尔的下属
You finally have a chance to get out from under him, take it.
你终于有个机会与威尔平起平坐 别错过
Managing partnership is not under him. It is.
管理合伙人就不算是他的下属了 一样是
Why do you think he's offering it to you?
你觉得他为什么要提拔你
He wants someone he can influence.
因为他想找个能支配的人
Someone that he knows.
一个他知根知底的人
Okay, thanks, Cary.
好了 谢谢 凯里
Alicia, this is your chance.
艾丽西娅 机会难得
Take it.
别错过
After much consideration--
经过审慎考虑
actually, 30 minutes of consideration--
其实 也就30分钟
I have concluded that control of one's body is an absolute.
本席认定个人对自身身体享有绝对控制权
This principle is enshrined
宪法及法学界均认为
in our Constitution and jurisprudence.
该项原则不可侵犯
Parties may not contract around it.
双方当事人不得就此自行约定
A provision empowering the Isenstadts
赋予伊恩斯塔德夫妇
to compel an abortion is an affront to public policy.
强迫他人堕胎权利的条款有悖公序良俗
The application for specific performance is denied.
故对该合同特定条款的有效性应予否认
Your Honor, my client moves for a declaratory judgment
法官阁下 我方申请确认判决
that the contract has been breached.
确认该合同已经违约
Excuse me, Your Honor.
抱歉 法官阁下
By denying petitioners' motion
法庭通过驳回申请人
for specific performance... The court has ruled only
关于履行特定义务的动议 法庭只裁决
that the provision related to abortion is unenforceable.
与堕胎有关的条款不具可履行性
Plaintiffs allege a number of other contractual breaches.
原告还有一系列关于合同违约的主张
What a load of bunk.
真是一派胡言
They're trying to extort this lovely young mother-to-be
他们是想把这位年轻可爱的准妈妈
into an abortion.
歪曲成一个堕胎女孩
Gentlemen!
先生们
No!
别吵了
Mr. Schmidt, what breaches are you referring to?
施密特先生 你所说的违约是指什么
The defendant failed to live up to various...
被告未能履行多项...
performance sections of the contract.
合同所约定的义务
Oh, come on. Your Honor, if Mr. Schmidt's clients
得了吧 法官阁下 如果施密特先生的当事人
wish to bring a separate suit...
想另行起诉...
No, no. No need. In the interest of judicial economy,
不 不必麻烦 为了节约司法资源
I will hear the motion for declaratory judgment.
我可以审查关于确认判决的动议
They lost, right? What are they doing now?
他们不是输了吗 这是在干嘛
Scorching the earth and poisoning the wells.
这叫焦土策略
Hi, I'm, uh... I'm Cam.
你好 我... 我叫凯姆
Is Grace here?
格蕾丝在吗
She...
她...
Uh, I'm sorry, you're...?
抱歉 你叫...
Cam.
凯姆
You must be Mrs. Florrick.
您一定是福瑞克太太
Uh, I-I told Grace I might swing by after dinner.
我跟格蕾丝说的大概晚餐后来找她
I'm, uh... I'm running a little late. She's out.
我迟到了 她不在家
Um, but maybe you'd like to come in and have a beer.
不如你先进来坐坐喝杯啤酒
Yeah, that'd be great.
那太好了
Thanks. Are you insane?
谢谢 你神经病啊
My daughter is 16 years old.
我女儿才16岁
You do not come knocking at her door again.
你不准再来找她
Do you understand, Cam?
听懂了没有 凯姆
Now is the time to say "Yes."
现在就该回答"好的"了
Yes.
好的
Good!
很好
Express elevator is right behind you.
高速电梯就在你背后
Turn around.
向后转
Why does David Lee not trust you?
为什么大卫·李不信任你
He thinks I'm doing what you're doing.
他觉得我会跟你一样
What am I doing?
我怎么了
Leaving with Cary and the other fourth years.
你要跟凯里和其他四年律师离开律所
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表