You took that of me?!
你还偷♥拍♥我的这种事
You were sleeping with one of my students.
你睡了我的学生
What was I supposed to do?
那我该怎么做
You ran off with your nurse!
你和你的护士私奔了
I didn't run off. What would you call it?!
我没私奔 那你管这叫什么
I'd call it grounds for voiding your postnup.
我称它为婚后协议无效的证据
Infidelity.
不贞的行为
You're trying to make me the villain?
你想让我当那个坏人
Maybe we should settle this in court.
或许我们应该上法庭解决
Wait a minute! You want to settle this.
冷静一下 你想平息风波
You don't want this video shown in court.
你不想让这视频在法庭上流传
Then take 20 cents on the dollar.
那就只拿两成的财产
Like hell I will.
休想
Then we'll see you in court.
那我们就法庭上见
Kalinda?
凯琳达
I was just about to call you.
正想叫你
I, um, I need a favor.
我需要你帮个忙
Okay.
好的
I, uh, need you to go to Will's apartment.
我需要你去趟威尔的公♥寓♥
Okay.
好的
Why?
为什么
I need to know how many commitments we've made
我想知道我们现在在纽约和洛杉矶分所
in New York and L.A.
一共签了多少合同
His family boxed up his work things.
他家人把他工作方面的东西已经装箱了
Bring them back here.
把它们拿回来
Okay, I'll, uh, I'll head over.
好的 我会去一趟的
Diane?
戴安
David Lee and Damian are trying
大卫·李和达米恩想把你
To remove you as managing partner.
从管理合伙人的位置上踢下去
How do you know? I heard them talking.
你怎么知道 我听到他们的谈话
Without Will, they feel...
威尔不在了 他们觉得
You're unprotected.
你失去了保护伞
What do you want me to do?
你想让我做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, you have to gather votes to fight them.
你需要拉拢选票和他们对抗
It'll never end, Kalinda.
这没有头的 凯琳达
I can't fight them anymore.
我不想和他们再斗了
If they want to come after me, let them...
如果他们对我穷追不舍 就
freaking come after me.
让他们放马过来吧
Well, let me see what I can do.
我看看我还能做些什么
What do you mean?
什么意思
Let me see what I can do for you.
我看看我还能为你做些什么
Okay.
好的
Thanks, Kalinda.
谢谢 凯琳达
The postnup is clear.
婚后协议很明确
Any actual evidence of infidelity
有确凿证据表明配偶中任何一方出现
by either spouse invalidates the agreement.
不忠行为将使协议失效
Actual evidence means evidence you can admit.
确凿证据是指可采纳的证据
Like this footage from Mrs. Mercer's own nanny cam.
正如来自默瑟太太的监控摄像头的这段录像
Excuse me. Mrs. Mercer didn't even know the nanny cam was there.
抱歉 但默瑟太太自己都不知道摄像机在那
This evidence can't be admitted.
这段证据不可被采纳
Simmer down, everybody.
冷静一下 各位
The Illinois privacy law specifically forbid videotaping
伊利诺伊州隐私法特别规定
someone in their own house without their consent.
禁止未经主人许可在私有住♥宅♥内录像
Oh, please. Please what?
得了吧 得了什么
Her husband was spying on her.
她的丈夫在暗中监视她
Who's deaf in here?!
有人耳聋听不见吗
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
So, the videos are from a nanny cam?
录像是用监控摄像机拍摄的吗
It shows clear as day...
它清晰表明了
I don't need your testimony, Mr. Lee.
我不需要你的证词 李先生
Just an answer.
只要答案
Yes, your honor. They had cameras in locations
是的 法官阁下 他们在房♥间各处布下了
throughout the house. Not "They." Him.
摄像头 不是他们 是他
Mrs. Mercer didn't even know they were there.
默瑟太太对摄像头一事毫不知情
I don't need yours, either, Mrs. Florrick.
同样也不需要你的证词 福瑞克夫人
That's what the witnesses are for.
否则证人作用何在
Do you have a witness?
你有证人吗
You had no idea
你对你丈夫
your husband bought a home surveillance system?
使用家庭监控系统一事毫不知情是吗
Absolutely not.
完全不知情
And that he put cameras all over your house,
还有他将摄像头布满了整栋房♥子
including in your bedroom?
包括你的卧室
He never said a word.
他从未提起
So you had no idea your private activities were recorded?
你对自己的私生活被录像一事也不知情
None. And you have an expectation of privacy in your home?
不知情 你期望家里的隐私得到保护
Especially in your bedroom?
特别是你的卧室
Of course I do.
当然是的
Carol asked me to install the nanny cams.
卡洛叫我安装的监控摄像头
And when was this?
这是什么时候的事
Right after our son was born.
就在我们的儿子刚出生后
Why did she want them?
她出于什么理由
She had an emergency C-section with Nico,
她生尼科的时候紧急剖腹产
and she was in bed recovering for a few weeks.
后来在床休养了几周
And since I'm limited physically,
由于我体力有限
we needed help in the house.
所以家里需要帮手
So, your wife wanted to keep an eye on the help? Yes.
你妻子希望借助摄像头 对
That was the plan. But then her mother came.
计划是这样 后来她母亲过来了
Don't bring my mother into this! Mrs. Mercer.
你竟敢提起我母亲 默瑟太太
I'm only saying
我只是想说
I bought this high-tech system and she never used it.
我装了这套高科技系统 但她从来没用过
Look, she champions the use of these things on...
她还在自己的妈咪博客上炫耀
on her mommy blog.
这些东西的好处
It's not my fault if one caught her cheating.
如果被某个摄像头拍到她出轨也不是我的错
In your bed, in your house.
并且在你床上 你家里
Objection! It's a shared home.
反对 这是一个共有的家
Only Mr. Mercer's name is on the mortgage.
抵押契据上只有默瑟先生的名字
That's a technicality.
只是技术上如此
Okay, thank you. Always a pleasure.
好了 谢谢各位 交流愉快
I will decide on this issue in a few hours.
我在几小时后会对此作出裁决
Do you want to see the video, your honor?
法官阁下 你想看下录像内容吗
Nicely argued.
辩论得不错
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Mr. Polmar? Hello.
波尔马先生 你好
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
Hello. I'm sorry, I had a hard time getting you on the phone.
你好 抱歉 我电♥话♥联♥系♥不上你
My, uh, assistant thinks she's doing me a favor
我助手觉得屏蔽我手♥机♥上的来电
by screening my calls, but unfortunately the only ones
就是在帮我 很不幸我能接到的来电
that she lets through are family members.
只有家里人
Thanks, Maria.
真是多谢了 玛利亚
How are you?
你还好吗
Oh, this?
这个吗
It's very Indiana Jones.
很有印第安纳·琼斯的范儿
How close are you with James Castro?
你和詹姆士·卡斯特罗关系如何
Jimmy?
吉米
Close, why? Do you need something?
关系很好 怎么了 你需要我帮忙吗
No, I-I need to tell you something in confidence.
不 我需要告诉你一些比较秘密的事
The S.A. is looking for a scapegoat
州检察官在为杰弗里·格兰特的起诉
in the Jeffrey Grant prosecution.
找替罪羊
And you are afraid that it's me?
你担心会是我
Yes.
对
Don't worry about it.
别担心
Well, he has an election coming up
他即将面临选举
and this Grant issue could haunt him.
而这个格兰特案可能会把他拉下马
Jimmy's an old friend.
我跟吉米是老朋友
I'm known him since law school.
我在法学院就认识他
I was best man at his wedding.
他婚礼我是伴郎
He's the one who dragged me out here.
是他把我带进这里的
Okay, good to know.
那就好
But... a word of advice.
但...建议一句
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表