You mean, the backlash against the one percent.
你是说抵♥制♥那百分之一的人吗
Is that what I am?
我是那百分之一吗
I always thought I was a guy just trying to make a living.
我一直觉得自己就是努力维持生计而已
Stop talking!
别说了
And your "Frustration," As you put it, is with those who don't?
你的「无奈」是针对那些不努力的人吗
Look, a man has to pull his weight.
每个人都该做好自己分内的事
This is America,
这里是美国
and there's a reason for this being the greatest country in the world.
它成为世界上最强大的国家不是没理由的
We reward winners.
我们奖励赢家
This is not Italy or Greece.
这不是意大利或者希腊
We do not reward the lazy.
我们不鼓励懒惰
Oh, dear God. Someone just throw a blanket over him.
天哪 真希望有人甩条毯子到他头上
Do we have any Greeks or Italians on the jury?
我们的陪审团里有希腊或者意大利裔吗
So, what do you think of Tom Perkins'
那你对汤姆·铂金斯所说的
suggestion that voting rights should be tied to tax brackets?
「投票权应与纳税等级挂钩」有何想法
Well, I probably shouldn't say this...
我或许不该这么说
Oh, say it, say it.
说吧 说吧
...but I think there's some merit to it.
...可我认为这话不无道理
Well, we just lost juror number four...
我们失去四号♥陪审员了...
and juror number two...
还有二号♥陪审员...
and possibly two others. Want me to talk to Paisley this time?
或许还有两个 这次要我和佩斯利谈吗
No, I will.
不 我来
Don't babysit me, Eli.
别把我当小孩照顾 伊莱
Don't... I am an adult.
别...我是个成年人
If I want Lauren to avoid my office,
如果我想让劳伦远离我的办公室
I will tell her myself.
我会亲自告诉她
Are we talking about that intern?
我们说的是那个实习生吗
Yes, we're talking about that intern.
没错 说的就是她
I will handle my own life.
我要自己掌控我的生活
I don't need you to be making decisions for me. Peter,
我不需要你替我做决定 彼得
you are a politician with a reputation.
你是个有不良名声的政客
You can either put that
你可以让过往成为过往
behind you or... I will not be...
或者...我不会...
I will not be contained in a bubble.
我不会把自己束之高阁
I have to be with people; that's who I am.
我得和人♥民♥在一起 那才是我
Okay, if this were a normal conversation,
好吧 如果这是闲谈
I would now make fun of you for saying that
我会拿你把「实习生劳伦」
"Lauren the intern" is people.
当做人♥民♥这事儿来开玩笑
'Cause I can find you
因为你所谓的人♥民♥
people in the supermarket or the Shop 'n Save.
在超♥市♥或者打折店到处都是
But this doesn't seem to be a normal conversation,
但这看来不是闲聊
so what the hell's going on? Nothing's going on.
所以到底是怎么回事 没事
I'm just tired of being cooped up.
我只是受够被禁锢了
So plan your vacation with Alicia.
那你跟艾丽西娅计划去度假啊
No. Oh, come on, Peter, you deserve it.
不行 拜托 彼得 你也该去度个假了
Let me call her. No. No.
我打电♥话♥给她 不 不
Please. Why not?
拜托了 为什么不
Well, Alicia and I...
艾丽西娅和我
Peter... Peter... It's okay.
彼得 彼得 没事了
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Do you have time to talk for a minute?
你有空谈谈吗
No, I-I'm coming over.
不 我过去
Mom, do we really have to do this right now?
妈妈 我们真的得现在做这个吗
Come on, it'll only take five minutes.
快点 就五分钟的事
Come on, your grandma wants a picture of you.
快点 你外婆想要张你的照片
I'll get it.
我去吧
Oh, it's probably Eli.
很可能是伊莱
Great. More people to come make fun of me.
好极了 又多了个取笑我的人
Hey. Mom's in here.
你好 妈妈在里面
You look great.
你看上去棒极了
All right, that's enough.
好了 够了啊
No, no, no. I need a picture. Over here.
不 不 我要拍张照 这边
Come over here.
到这边来
What's up, Eli? Nothing much.
怎么了 伊莱 没什么事
Just need a few minutes.
只需几分钟
Zach. Grace. Hi.
扎克 格蕾丝 你好
You sound so formal.
你听上去很正式
No. I'm just... - Be happy.
没有 我只是 高兴
Be happy.
高兴一点
watching a family...
看着一个家庭
...be a family.
其乐融融
Okay, Okay.
好了 好
Wait up, wait up.
等等 等等
Want some? Uh, nno.
想喝点吗 不了
So, what do we need to discuss away from the kids?
我们要谈什么需要避开孩子们
Peter and you.
彼得和你
Okay.
好吧
Shoot. What's going on with Peter and you?
继续 你和彼得怎么了
Why?
问这个干嘛
Because I get the sense that there's something going on.
因为我感觉有事
Did Peter say something?
彼得说了什么吗
No. Peter specifically did not say something.
没有 彼得就是什么也没说
Then why are you asking?
那你为什么要问
Because I care.
因为我关心
What? I do care.
怎么 我确实关心
Even if only on the most cynical level,
即使是出于愤世嫉俗的角度
but I want Peter to stay in office.
我也希望彼得能留在州政♥府♥
Then ask Peter.
那去问彼得吧
Is this about Will dying?
跟威尔的死有关吗
This is about everything.
跟一切都有关
I'm just tired, Eli.
我就是累了 伊莱
I'm just done.
我受够了
You're getting a divorce? No.
你要离婚吗 不
Then what?
那要怎样
We're staying together, but that's it.
我们会继续在一起 但仅此而已
Whatever Peter does...
无论彼得做什么
I don't want the kids to find out.
我不希望孩子们发现
Oh, my... God.
我的个天哪
I can't believe... this is crazy.
我真不敢相信 这太疯狂了
I have to go hem a robe.
我要去缝长袍了
It was good seeing you, Eli.
很高兴见到你 伊莱
Alicia, you're hurting-- that's all.
艾丽西娅 你受伤了 仅此而已
I've been watching you over the last year with Peter.
我看着你和彼得去年在一起
You love him.
你爱他
And if you don't, he loves you.
如果你不爱他 他爱你
Not buying what you're selling, Nate.
我可不买♥♥你的帐 内特
Well, fine. Just make it fast.
好吧 快一点
You need me? What's he offering you? Who?
你找我吗 他给你开了什么条件 谁
Canning. To vote his way against my class action.
坎宁 来投票反对我的共同诉讼
Nothing. We share a philosophy, that's all.
什么也没有 我们理念一样 就这样
Money trumps everything?
金钱胜过一切吗
Well, it is why we're in business, isn't it?
这是我们做生意的原因 不是吗
Fine. Two words: Rayna Hecht.
好 两个词 蕾娜·赫特
The rainmaker?
那个摇钱树吗
She brought me this class action.
是她给我这个共同诉讼的
It's important to her.
这对她很重要
Important enough to bring her here?
重要到能让她跳槽来这里吗
She told me she's finding life with Tascioni a bit, uh...
她说她觉得跟塔肖尼合作有点
too constricting.
太受限制
And you can deliver? I'm giving my final presentation
你能促成她来 我两天内会向
to the executive committee in two days.
执行委员会作最终报告
Rayna will present as well.
蕾娜也会在场
Well, if it's true, I'm all yours.
如果是真的 我就站在你这边
Your Honor, we have no objections to seating Mr. Rizzardi--
法官阁下 我们不反对里扎尔迪先生当陪审员
he seems like he'd make a great juror.
他看上去会是很棒的陪审员
Your Honor, we'd like to exercise
法官阁下 我们想行使
one of our peremptory challenges.
一次无因回避权
For what? Why? What's wrong with him?
因为什么 为什么 他有什么问题吗
Nothing's wrong with him.
他没任何问题
That's why we're exercising our peremptory challenge.
所以我们要行使无因回避
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表