They're, um, they're vetting Blair Koturbash,
他们正在审核的有布莱尔·寇巴施
Thomas Veracruz and Janet Sasaki.
托马斯·维拉科鲁兹和珍妮特·佐佐木
I'm out?
我没选上
I... I can't say that.
这我没法回答
Thank you.
谢谢
That's... that's what I thought.
我已经料到了
And here we are again.
大家又见面了
But, uh, no Mrs. Florrick?
但是 福瑞克夫人怎么没来
She's in court, Your Honor, but I'm Cary Agos,
她在出庭 法官阁下 我叫凯里·艾格斯
and I'm here to argue... Lionel is fine.
今天我来...叫我莱昂内尔吧
And what seems to be the problem now?
这次又是什么问题
This is what Mr. Gardner and Ms. Lockhart have sent us.
这是加德纳先生和洛克哈特女士给的证据
Uh, Will...
威尔
Will... We sent every file we're legally required to...
威尔 我们已依法将所有卷宗...
You're trying to bleed us out of this case.
你是故意想让我们没任何材料可用
That is not true.
不是这样
Florrick and Associates... FlorrickAgos.
福瑞克律所...福瑞克&艾格斯律所
is legally entitled to client files.
有权获取客户案件的卷宗
They are not legally entitled to work product.
但他们无权获取工作成果
And the redactions are your work product?
这些被涂盖的都是你们的工作成果吗
Yes. Our personal notes, our observations,
是的 我们个人的标注 观察记录
our-our legal stratagems.
以及我们的策略
Not your legal stratagems,
法律策略不是你们的
our legal stratagems from when
这是我们给你们打工时
we worked for you. Yes, when you were
提出来的 没错 当时你们
a Lockhart/Gardner employee... in other words,
受雇于加律所 换句话说
our work product. Your Honor,
那就是我们的工作成果 法官阁下
we'd like to call a hostile witness
我方请求传召一名敌对证人
to prove that this isn't true.
证明对方所述并不属实
I mean, Mr. Chairman.
主席先生
Miss Sharma,
夏尔马小姐
you conducted investigative work on Heather Sorrentino's suit
你负责过希瑟·索伦蒂诺起诉
against Decatur Firearms? Yes.
迪凯特枪♥械♥案的调查是吗 是的
What questions did you ask them?
你问了他们哪些问题
I was trying to determine if anyone had prior knowledge
我想确定是否有人事先已知
of the flaws in the Lobera .38.
罗布拉点38式手♥枪♥存在缺陷
And what did you conclude? Objection.
你的结论是什么 反对
He's fishing for content for his lawsuit.
他是在为自己的案件打探线索
Keep it on point, Mr. Agos.
问重点 艾格斯先生
Did you take notes during these interviews?
在询问过程中你是否做了记录
I did. What did you do with these notes?
做了 这些记录你怎么处理的
I shared them with Ms. Lockhart,
给洛克哈特女士看过
and then I put them away in the files.
然后放进卷宗档案里了
Lionel, clearly these notes are part of the client files,
莱昂内尔 显然这也属于客户的案件卷宗
but they have been redacted.
但是却被他们涂盖了
Just a few questions.
我问几个问题
Kalinda, did you write anything else
凯琳达 记录里除了员工的回答外
in your notes besides the employees' answers?
你还有写其他东西吗
I did. Comments and observations.
有 一些意见和观察记录
Such as?
比如说呢
I wanted to look into one of the lab employees.
比如我想调查一位实验室的员工
I suspected was an alcoholic.
因为我怀疑他酗酒
So you didn't just record objective facts--
所以你记录的不仅包括客观事实
you memorialized subjective opinion,
还包括你主观的看法
followups, strategies. Yes.
后续调查 策略等等 没错
Uh, hello? Hello?
你好 你好
May I help you? Hi.
有事吗 你好
Uh, Robyn Burdine, the Florrick-Agos investigator.
罗宾·伯丁 福瑞克&艾格斯律所调查员
I just have a quick follow-up.
我有点信息要补充
Miss Sharma, what is this?
夏尔马小姐 这是什么
It's, um, it's an invoice to Heather Sorrentino for my services.
是...给希瑟·索伦蒂诺的服务发♥票♥
Your investigative services in connection with the Decatur Firearms case.
是你关于迪凯特枪♥械♥案的调查服务发♥票♥
Yes. But this is not a Lockhart/Gardner invoice.
对 但这不是洛&加律所的发♥票♥
This has been issued by you personally.
是由你个人签发的
Is that because you are an independent contractor
是因为你是和洛&加律所签约的
engaged by Lockhart/Gardner,
独♥立♥合同人
and technically not an employee of the firm?
严格说来并非律所雇员 对吗
Yes.
对
Mr. Chairman, this invoice proves that Kalinda Sharma
主席先生 这张发♥票♥证明凯琳达·夏尔马
was engaged directly by the client,
由委托人直接雇用
and therefore her notes are our client property.
因此她的记录是我委托人的财产
At least I don't see any rats.
至少这回没发现可疑之处
I think we got the real files.
我们应该是拿到了真正的卷宗
No redactions.
没有涂盖
Here, either.
这本也没有
Good job, you two.
干得漂亮 两位
Mom, there's someone at the door.
妈妈 门口有人找
Oh, Mr. McVeigh, hello.
麦克维先生 你好
You got a minute?
你有时间吗
Yes. Um, what can I help you with?
有 有什么能帮你的吗
My examination of the .38.
我对那支点38手♥枪♥的测试
Oh, that's okay. We have other evidence.
没关系了 我们有别的证据
When I first examined the firing mechanism,
我第一次测试击发装置时
it was easy to access,
很容易就重现了现场
there was no need to take it apart.
完全没必要拆解
But I was thinking about the environmental conditions
但我在想庭上提到的
mentioned in court, so...
环境条件的问题 所以...
this time I wanted to be sure.
这次我希望可以确定
Sure of what?
确定什么
These are...?
这些是...
What you need to win.
你打赢案子需要的证据
That's interesting,
真有意思
because when I hear someone yell, "Just give him the money,"
因为如果我听到有人喊「把钱给他」
I assume they're conducting a robbery.
我会以为他们在实施抢劫
Objection. Argumentative.
反对 提问有争议性
Mr. Rolfe already explained that he was just trying
罗尔夫先生已经解释说他只是
to get the victim out of there alive.
想救被害人 使其活着离开现场
Withdrawn.
我收回
Your Honor... I would like to add one more witness.
法官阁下 我想增加一位证人
The gun had bad pins. In what way?
枪的击针有问题 什么问题
In what way were they bad?
具体是什么问题呢
This is a standard cocking cam pivot pin.
这是个标准的击发连动轴销
It's kind of a link between the trigger and the hammer.
算是扳机和击锤之间的一个连接装置
This is the pin that was in Tim Sorrentino's gun.
这是提姆·索伦蒂诺枪里的轴销
It was defective. That's what caused the hair trigger.
有缺陷 这就导致了微力触发
In your opinion...
你认为...
And in your opinion, what caused this defect?
你认为缺陷是什么造成的
The gun was new, so... owner misuse wasn't the problem.
枪是新的 所以不是使用不当的问题
That leaves a flaw in manufacturing.
那就只能来自于生产过程了
So... it was already damaged
所以...轴销在装入
before it was installed into Tim Sorrentino's gun,
提姆·索伦蒂诺的枪前就已经损坏了
and a gun like this could discharge if it hit the ground?
而这样的枪掉在地上都有可能走火
Yes, definitely.
当然
So... a murder charge against my client
那么...对我委托人的谋杀起诉
would clearly be unwarranted.
就是毫无根据的
Objection. Your Honor,
反对 法官阁下
beyond the scope, beyond the sense.
提问超出范围 超出认知
I'll withdraw... and rest my case.
我收回...问话结束
Thank you. All in a day's work.
谢谢 一天的功夫而已
Nice job you did there, Cary, getting them that witness.
干得漂亮 凯里 给他们找了那个证人
Having an innocent man always helps.
关键是我们的当事人无罪
We'll reduce to involuntary manslaughter.
我们会改诉过失杀人
That's the best I can do.
我只能做到这步了
This isn't about having a plea bargain, Geneva.
我们可不是要认罪辩诉谈判 吉妮瓦
This is about clearing Mr. Rolfe of all charges.
我们要撤销罗尔夫先生的全部起诉
Five years. With good time credit,
五年 如果表现良好
you'll be out in three. You have ten minutes to decide.
三年就能出来 给你十分钟考虑
All right, it's not what we'd hoped for,
好了 虽然不是我们希望的
but we can still beat this in court.
但在庭上击败他们
Take it. What?!
接受吧 什么
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表