unless you actually receive partner hours.
除非你们真的享受了合伙人时间
You're not gonna...
你将会...
Okay, guys, thanks,
行了 伙计们 谢谢了
but, um, I'm not going with you.
但是 我不会跟你们合作的
Why not?
为什么不呢
Because of you.
因为你
The governorship should work for me,
州长的职位应该对我有利才对
not against me.
而不是对我不利
Your husband, ma'am,
你的丈夫 女士
has promised the most
承诺过成为伊利诺伊州历史上
ethical administration in Illinois history.
最有道德伦理的行政管理
I can't have my law firm jumping at every ethical shadow
我不能让我的律所对与通行费相关的
that comes down the pike.
每个道德阴影挑刺
We won't. Yes, you will.
我们不会的 不 你们会的
It's the way the world works.
这是这个世界运作的方式
Politics leads.
政♥治♥领先
The law follows.
法律在后
But, uh, thank you.
但是 还是谢谢
And I wish you the best of luck with your new firm.
我希望你们的新公♥司♥一切好运
What just happened?
刚刚发生了什么
Our firm just went down the drain.
我们公♥司♥完蛋了
I offered her managing partner.
我给她管理合伙人的职位
I offered her Diane's job.
我给她戴安的职位
Alicia?
你说艾丽西娅吗
Yes. She could've been managing partner
是的 她本可以成为城里最好的
at one of the top firms in the city,
律所的管理合伙人
and she pisses it all away.
但是她嗤之以鼻
I don't understand that.
我不明白
She wanted to do something on her own.
她想靠她自己做一番事业
With Cary? That's not on her own.
和凯里吗 那不是靠她自己
Will, I know you're hurting,
威尔 我知道你受伤了
but she's not the enemy here.
但是她不是这里的敌人
When did you really know she was doing this?
你什么时候知道她要这么做的
Leaving?
离开吗
A week ago.
一周以前
And Cary?
凯里呢
Three months ago.
三个月以前
I should've told you, Will.
我应该告诉你的 威尔
Kalinda, I'm building this firm
凯琳达 今天开始
into the biggest in the country, starting today.
我要把这家公♥司♥建成全国最大的
And I need to know who I can trust.
我要知道我能信任谁
You can trust me.
你可以信任我
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Because I'm going to destroy the competition.
因为我会毁掉竞争对手
Can you do that?
你可以吗
Yeah.
可以
Good.
很好
Good morning.
早上好
The pension problem in Illinois is real
伊利诺伊州的养老金问题是事实
and increasingly insurmountable.
而且越来越难以克服
After inauguration, this is the first issue
就职典礼后 这会是我第一个要
I intend to address, and I'm asking the Republicans
解决的问题 我请共和党人
and Democrats to join me in a bipartisan conversation
及民♥主♥党人和我一起加入两党对话
to find solutions.
寻求解决办法
The status quo is not an option.
维持现状不是一个办法
Not anymore.
不再会是
Are you going to negotiate?
你会协商吗
There will be no questions at this time.
这次不会有提问环节
Uh, just one other matter.
还有一件事
I want to talk about taxation of Internet commerce.
我想谈谈互联网商务的税收问题
Internet purveyors have,
在我看来 互联网供应商
for far too long, in my opinion,
已经享受了太久的
enjoyed the benefits of no taxation.
无税收福利
I find this to be unfair.
我认为这不公平
I'm not saying that my opinion won't change on this matter,
我不是说在这个问题上我的观点不会变了
and, of course, I'm always open to dialogue,
当然 我接受对话
but I will have to be convinced that there is a reason
但是必须要说服我
for massive social networking companies
大量的社交网络公♥司♥
not to carry their own weight.
不交税是有理由的
Thank you.
谢谢
Did you just do what I think you did?
你刚才说的意思是不是和我想的一样?
I'm simply stating my opinion
我只是说了我对
about the taxation of web commerce.
网络商务税收的意见
Peter, you can't be doing that.
彼得 你不能这么做
It'll come back to bite us.
它会反咬我们一口的
You worry too much, Eli.
你担心太多了 伊莱
I want to talk about taxation of Internet commerce.
我想谈谈互联网商务的税收问题
Hey. Hey, did you see this?
嘿 你们看到了吗
Internet purveyors...
互联网供应商
Alicia's husband just said it. It's right here.
艾丽西娅的丈夫刚说了 就在这
...have, for far too long, in my opinion,
在我看来 已经享受太久
enjoyed the benefits of no taxation.
无税收的福利
I find this to be unfair.
我认为这不公平
Oh, my God.
天哪
I'm not saying that my opinion won't change on this matter.
我不是说在这个问题上我的观点不会变了
Damn it.
该死
What? What is it?
什么 是什么
We just lost Chumhum.
我们丢掉查查网了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The governor-elect just threatened them with a big stick.
州长当选人刚用根大棒威胁了他们
He can't do that.
他不能这么做
Neil Gross, please.
请接尼尔·格罗斯
It's Will Gardner.
我是威尔·加德纳
Well, when will he be back in?
他什么时候回来
I want to thank you guys
我想谢谢你们
for giving me a chance to think it over.
给我一个重新考虑的机会
I-I'm thrilled to come with your firm.
我很激动选择你们公♥司♥
We're thrilled, too, sir.
我们也很激动 先生
And maybe I'll have a chance
可能我有机会
to meet your husband at some point,
某个时候跟你丈夫见一面
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
I know he has an open mind on our tax burden.
我知道他在我们税收负担上还是开放的
He would love that.
他会想跟你见面的
Great.
很好
One second! One second!
等一下 等一下
Congratulations to Florrick, Agos & Associates.
祝贺瑞克&艾格斯律所
Yes!
好
Yes! We are now a firm.
好 我们现在是一家公♥司♥了
We've got a $35-million-a-year client.
我们有一个每年3500万的客户
Oh, thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
All we need now is office space,
我们现在需要的是一间办公室
some more lawyers...
更多的律师
Stationery, assistants. And computers.
文具 助理 以及电脑
But we got to celebrate the good news when it comes
但一有好消息我们就要庆祝
because there's gonna be a lot of bad news.
因为将会有很多坏消息
Wow, talk about negative.
哇哦 你还真是消极
All right, all right, everybody raise their glasses.
好了 好了 大家都举起杯子
To Florrick, Agos & Associates.
敬福瑞克&艾格斯律所
Hear, hear!
听着 听着
Hear, hear!
听着 听着
Eli, come in for a sec, will you?
伊莱 进来一下 行吗
Yes?
什么事
Yeah, would you do me a favor and put together...
你能帮我整理
a list of other Supreme Court justice nominees?
一份其他的最高法♥院♥法官候选人名单吗
Instead of Diane?
代替戴安吗
Yeah.
是的
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
是的
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表