Previously on AMC's Darkness at Noon...
AMC「正午黑暗」前情提要
You crossed the line.
你越界了
I am not going back.
我回不去了
There are lines.
有些清晰的界线
And then there are lines.
还有模糊的界线
Do you know what needs doing?
你不知道要干什么吗
I'll tell you what needs doing.
那我来告诉你
You make your own lines.
自己制定界线
What's going on?
什么意思
He shot the other guy.
他杀了人
Now they're blaming the bald guy.
然后把罪名推给那个光头
Now she's in trouble.
现在她危险了
I got it.
我去开
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Is your mother home?
你妈妈在家吗
Uh, Mom? Oh, it's by the door!
妈妈 东西在门口
Tell him the piping on the jacket is leather!
跟他说夹克的滚边是皮革的
Uh, the piping on the jacket's leather.
夹克的滚边是皮革的
When do you want it back?
什么时候要
When do you want it back?
什么时候要
Thursday.
周四
Good.
好的
And could you also tell her, uh, Charles Lester is here?
能不能再告诉她 查尔斯·莱斯特来找她
Uh, Charles Lester is here.
查尔斯·莱斯特来找你
What? Grace, go to your room for a minute.
怎么了 格蕾丝 去你房♥间待一会
I'll be right there.
我等下就好
Why? Who is that? Grace, please.
怎么了 他是谁 格蕾丝 别问了
Uh, Zach, go to your room for a minute.
扎克 去你屋里待会儿
I'm working in the kitchen. Bring your work in your room.
我在厨房♥干活呢 那就拿到房♥间里去
Nice to meet you, Zach.
很高兴见到你 扎克
You, too.
你也是
Nice boy.
多好的孩子
So, now, did you want starch with any of these?
这些衣服要上浆不
Ha-ha. What are you doing here, Mr. Lester, at my home?
别搞笑了 来我家有何贵干 莱斯特先生
Oh, we have a problem. Then call me.
我们有麻烦了 那就打电♥话♥给我
No. This is not something for the telephone.
不行 这事可不能在电♥话♥上讲
May I, uh... Can we do this tomorrow?
我能进去吗 能明天再说吗
I'm sorry, no.
抱歉 不行
Wow, what a beautiful apartment.
这公♥寓♥真好看
You know, I have no eye at all, but this is beautiful.
我没什么眼光 不过这公♥寓♥真不错
Thank you. What's the problem?
谢谢 出了什么事
I have it right here.
我有记在这呢
Just tell me.
你就说吧
No, no. I-I have it written down.
不 不 我有记下来
I probably should get a smart phone.
我也许该买♥♥个智能手♥机♥
My wife says that's the only way to... Mm.
我老婆说只有这样才能...
Uh, the bond hearing is at 10:30 tomorrow morning.
保释听证会是明早十点半
Uh, Mr. Bishop is at the, um,
毕夏普先生在...
Pike Street station. Is that a "P"?
派克街站 这个字是「派」吗
Lake Street station. Oh.
是雷克街站 这样啊
Drug arrest?
是因毒品被逮捕吗
Why do you ask that?
你为何这么问
Why do I ask if it's a drug arrest?
我为何问是不是因为毒品
Because it's Lemond Bishop.
因为是莱蒙德·毕夏普
Well, he has legitimate businesses also.
他也有合法生意
Is this about his legitimate business?
这跟他的合法生意有关吗
Not really.
不是
Then what are we talking about?
那还多说什么
Mr. Bishop had nothing to do with these murders,
毕夏普先生与这些谋杀案无任何关系
said family spokesman and lawyer
家族发言人和律师
Charles Lester.
查尔斯·莱斯特说
Maybe it's a different Charles Lester.
也许是其他的查尔斯·莱斯特
He's just the spokesman.
他只是发言人
It's not like he actually did it.
应该不是他做的
"An ex-Bishop captain,
一位前毕夏普派人士
who spoke off the record, said,
曾私下里说过
Stay out of Charles Lester's way and whatever you do,
千万别惹查尔斯·莱斯特 而且不管干什么
don't give him your name."
别告诉他你的名字
I read your investigative report, Marilyn.
我读了你的调查报告 玛丽莲
All two pages of it.
总共才两页
I told you, Eli,
我跟你说过 伊莱
I could only report on what I could clearly confirm.
我只能报告我能确定的事
You're hurting Peter with these games.
这种游戏会伤害彼得的
This is not a game, Eli. You stonewalled me.
这不是游戏 伊莱 是你阻碍我
I can't write a report...
我不能写份报告...
Peter needs you to clear him.
彼得需要你声明他的清白
Jim Moody acted alone. That's what you heard.
是吉姆·穆迪自作主张 这是你听到的
Peter never saw this tape until you showed it to him.
彼得在你给他看前从未看过这份录像
We'd like to see an amended report by tomorrow night.
我们希望明晚前能有修改后的报告
This is not just...
这不仅是...
Hello, Ms. Garbanza.
戈班扎女士
I'm Nelson Dubeck with the Office of Public Integrity.
我是廉政办公室的尼尔森·杜柏克
Would you mind joining us for a second?
能跟我们谈谈吗
Did you see who's... Yep.
你看到他们了吗 是啊
They still represent Bishop's legitimate businesses.
他们仍代理毕夏普的合法生意
We can't get away from them. We see them more now.
真是避不开他们 碰面越来越多了
We have to stop sharing clients.
我们不能再分享客户
All rise.
全体起立
Uhoh. What?
惨了 怎么了
Judge Kluger. I have a lunch with him.
克卢格法官 我要和他吃午餐
Okay, we have a...
好吧 今天是...
probable cause hearing.
合理根据听证
Mr. Bishop, we've seen you in here before.
毕夏普先生 又见面了啊
Your Honor.
法官阁下
And Mrs. Florrick and Mr. Gardner,
还有福瑞克夫人 加德纳先生
Ms. Lockhart...
洛克哈特女士
and, um... Mr. Agos.
以及... 艾格斯先生
Mr. Agos. I'm sorry.
艾格斯先生 抱歉
We have a full cast of characters. Like a clown car.
全员到齐啊 就跟小丑车一样
And, you, sir,
那位先生
uh, you're a new lawyer here?
你是新来的律师吗
Charles Lester, Your Honor.
查尔斯·莱斯特 法官阁下
You step in if one of them dies?
他们要是谁死了 你就替补吗
Let's hope that won't happen.
但愿不会发生那种事吧
No, I'm just, uh,
不是 我是
Mr. Bishop's personal attorney.
毕夏普先生的私人律师
And the federal government.
而联邦政♥府♥这方
You have no one to hold hands with over there, Mr. Asher?
没人跟你一方吗 亚瑟先生
I hold hands with justice, Your Honor.
我方与公正同在 法官阁下
I see. How does justice feel about that?
这样啊 你这么说公正吗
It was a joke, Your Honor.
只是个玩笑 法官阁下
Oh, a joke. I see.
玩笑啊 好吧
Well, I'm gonna have to watch out for you, you wag.
那我得仔细听你说了 你这么爱说笑
Let's dig in. What do you got?
开始吧 你有什么证据
Uh, Your Honor, it'll only take a few minutes
法官阁下 只需几分钟
to establish probable cause in this case,
就能确立本案的合理根据
as the evidence is overwhelming.
因为证据很充分
Really? Mrs. Florrick.
是吗 福瑞克夫人
Your Honor, according to the DEA's own search warrant,
法官阁下 缉毒局的搜查令
it stemmed from a single eyewitness.
源自一名证人
And I imagine you'd like to hear from that witness.
我估计你们想听那名证人的证词
We definitely would, Your Honor.
确实如此 法官阁下
You have to jump on it. They want to impress Bishop,
你得压过他们 他们想在毕夏普面前表现
win back all his business.
把他的业务都拿回去
Ms. Moretti, what were you doing at 4:10
莫雷蒂女士 2月26日下午4点10分
in the afternoon on February 26?
你在干什么
I was in a condominium unit
我在布鲁克曼大楼对面的
across from the Bruckman Building.
一间多层公♥寓♥里
The Bruckman Building is a residence owned by the defendant, right?
布鲁克曼大楼是被告所有的一处不动产吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表