Renata!
蕾娜塔
She did it!
她自杀了
Oh, my God!
上帝啊
Darling, who?
亲爱的 谁
Renata, are you all right?
蕾娜塔 你还好吗
What's going on?
出了什么事
I went into the bathroom because she wouldn't come out!
因为她不出来 我就进了盥洗室
There was nothing I could do!
我什么都做不了
Oh, my God!
天呐
Thank you for answering our questions, Mrs. Florrick.
感谢你回答我们的问题 福瑞克夫人
No problem. Anyway I can help.
不客气 能帮到的我会尽力
You're Mr. Sweeney's lawyer, isn't that correct?
你是斯威尼先生的律师 对吗
It is. His civil lawyer.
对 他的民事律师
But you've handled his past criminal matters as well?
但你也处理过他以前的刑案
Yes.
对
And you claim you were with Mr. Sweeney the entire time?
你声称一直都跟斯威尼先生在一起
No, not the entire time.
不 不是一直在一起
He was within my view
他一直在我视线内
from approximately 6:55 to 7:45.
大概6:55到7:45之间都在
And you, um...
而你...
witnessed the victim on the phone--
目睹了被害人
Morgan Donnelly?
摩根·唐娜丽打电♥话♥
That's right.
对
In tears.
还哭了
And who was she on the phone with?
那她电♥话♥那边是谁呢
Demetrie, I told you to leave me alone...
迪米特里 我说了离我远点
Someone named Demetrie.
叫迪米特里的人
She was upset.
她很烦躁
Told him to leave her alone.
让他离她远点
That's when you saw her crying?
你是那时看到她哭的吗
Mom, I didn't have a bong.
妈妈 我没拿烟枪
Come on, Renata!
拜托 蕾娜塔
No.
不
She was crying after the phone call.
她是打电♥话♥后哭的
It was after that.
电♥话♥之后
I see.
明白了
Is everything all right?
一切都好吗
I don't know.
我不知道
It's just odd.
只是有点奇怪
You happened to be present
四年前斯威尼先生家
during another murder in Mr. Sweeney's home
发生另一起谋杀时
four years ago?
你恰好也在现场
Isn't that correct?
不是吗
No, that is not correct.
不是
There was an involuntary manslaughter
四年前斯威尼先生家发生的
in Mr. Sweeney's home four years ago.
是过失杀人事件
But I was not present.
但我不在现场
I arrived afterwards. Well...
是事后去的 那么...
that makes it much less convenient.
那事情就有点麻烦了
And it's also not correct
将今天的事称为谋杀
to call tonight's death a murder, Detective.
也是不正确的 警探
It's my understanding that it was a suicide.
就我理解 那是自杀
Ligature marks.
绳索痕迹
Legs, arms...
腿上有 胳膊上有
a double set of marks on her neck.
脖子上有两道
One from this rope,
一道是这根绳子的
and another from a rope earlier.
另一道是之前勒的
This woman shows
这女人身上
all the signs of being tied up and tortured.
有明显的被捆绑和折磨的痕迹
Then, uh, strung up later
之后被吊起来
to make it look like a suicide.
伪装成了谋杀
Normally, when I find a woman's body in Mr. Sweeney's home,
一般情况下我在斯威尼先生家找到女人尸体
he'd be in cuffs.
他就会被铐起来
And yet you were here to offer him an alibi?
但你在这里给他提供了不在场证明
I was here on legal business.
我是来处理法律事务的
It's not coincidental
你出现在这里见斯威尼先生
that you've been with Mr. Sweeney, both times,
同时他家发现了女尸
a dead woman was found in his house.
这不是巧合
You were brought here to be his alibi.
你是被叫来给他做不在场证明的
I was with Mr. Sweeney,
我一直跟斯威尼先生在一起
or within his sights,
或者说在他视线里
from 6:55 until 7:45.
从6:55到7:45都在
So the topic of the moment seems to be marijuana.
现在的话题好像是大♥麻♥
Yes, Mr. Governor.
是的 州长先生
Do you see Illinois going the way of Colorado
您认为伊利诺伊会走科罗拉多的路
and legalizing pot?
吸食大♥麻♥合法化吗
Well, no, I don't, Ray, and here's why:
我不这么认为 雷 原因在于
I think our health care issues are extreme enough without
我认为本州的医保问题已经足够多了
adding potential costs on top of that.
无需再徒增潜在问题了
Kate Guinness, Chicago Ledger.
凯特·奎尼丝 芝加哥纪事报
Mr. Governor, how do you square this
州长先生 你怎么解释
with the actions of your son?
你儿子的行为呢
Well, Kate...
凯特
um, if you're referring to the photo
如果你是指昨晚
that was online last night,
网上的那张照片的话
my son told me that he was actually
我儿子跟我说其实
intervening to stop someone else from taking drugs.
他是在阻止别人吸毒
Really?
是吗
Yes, really.
是的
Are there any other questions?
还有其他问题吗
Governor, it's Ray again.
州长 还是雷
How do you square this with your brother-in-law's statements?
那你怎么解释你小叔的言论呢
My brother-in-law's statements...
对于我小叔的言论...
I, uh...
我认为...
Get out of the way, Nora!
快让我 诺拉
Come on!
快点
Uh, yeah. I did.
对 我看了
I saw the photo of Zach.
我看到扎克那张照片了
With that rather adult-sized bong, don't you think?
他拿的那个烟枪是成人量的 对吧
All I can say is more power to him.
我对他表示支持
Holy heaven...
要命啊
And it's like the president said,
就像总统说的
that, you know, pot's no worse than alcohol.
大♥麻♥不亚于酒
You should see Alicia drink.
你该看看艾丽西娅喝酒那架势
Uh, I'm just glad he's taking my advice
我很高兴他听了我的话
and loosening up a little.
学会去放松一下了
Maybe it'll force his dad to change his mind
也许这能逼着他爸爸
about these ridiculous laws.
对那些荒谬的法律改变心意
I'm watching, Eli.
我正在看 伊莱
You need to get on with him, Alicia.
你得好好说说他 艾丽西娅
You need to talk to him now!
你现在就找他谈
Don't worry, I was planning to.
不用担心 我本来就打算找他谈
What's wrong? What's happening?
怎么了 出什么事了
Nothing. Uh... one problem at a time.
没什么 让我一件件来解决
Mr. State's Attorney, what a surprise.
州检察官先生 真是稀客
Detective.
警探 你好
Alicia, I'm in awe of your offices.
艾丽西娅 你的办公室令我犹然起敬
Very... youthful.
非常...有活力
Thank you. Makes me miss .
谢谢 勾起我的怀念了
Almost.
差点
So... what brings you here?
有何贵干吗
A high-profile case.
有件广受关注的案子
In an election year?
在选举年吗
We have some photos we'd like to show you.
我们有些照片想给你看看
Where's this?
这是哪里
Upstairs in Sweeney's townhouse.
斯威尼先生别♥墅♥的楼上
I must have missed the search warrant.
我应该没看见搜查证
A police officer was looking for the bathroom
一位警官找洗手间的时候
and he opened this door.
进到这个房♥间的
By accident.
纯属偶然
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表