James Castro is a good man, but...
詹姆士·卡斯特罗是个好人 但...
He's not a good man.
他才不是什么好人
What does that mean, "A good man"?
什么叫「是个好人」
James Castro is a friend of mine...
詹姆士·卡斯特罗是我的朋友
Nobody cares.
没人在乎
What can you do for me?
你能为选民做些什么
Stop serving political interests
不再趋从政♥治♥利益
and convict criminals.
将罪犯绳之以法
Are political interests being served?
我们趋从过政♥治♥利益吗
Yes, for the past three years... No.
没错 过去三年... 不
Governor Florrick was state's attorney for two of those years.
福瑞克州长只担任了两年州检察官
But it's the truth.
但这是事实
You're under the impression this interview's about the truth?
你以为人们只想在采访中听事实吗
For the past year,
过去一年
the office has been mired in... Good.
办公室陷入了... 很好
Tell me about being shot.
跟我讲讲枪击事件
I'm sorry. What?
抱歉 你说什么
The interview is to introduce you.
这次采访是为了介绍你
Tell me about being shot.
跟我讲讲枪击事件
I was in court.
我当时在法庭
A defendant took a sheriff's gun,
被告人夺走了一名法警的枪
killed a witness
杀死一名证人
and then tried to shoot himself.
然后想要自杀
And you're already back in court, prosecuting cases?
你当时已经回到庭上 正在进行诉讼
It's my job.
职责所在
Good. People say you're a hero.
很好 人们说你是个英雄
Do we have to do this?
非得这么干吗
No one will remember your five-point plan.
没人会记得你的五步走计划
They'll remember a hero trying to save a dying man.
人们只会记住一个努力拯救垂死之人的英雄
I... I wasn't the hero.
我不是英雄
Will Gardner was the hero.
威尔·加德纳才是英雄
When Jeffrey Grant started shooting,
杰弗里·格兰特开枪时
he tried to, uh, take the gun.
他试图夺下手♥枪♥
Good. Good. Say that.
很好 就说这个
That... Will was the hero?
说威尔是英雄吗
Humility.
表现谦逊
A hero doesn't brag, he deflects.
英雄不会自吹自擂 他对此避而不谈
But he still has to describe.
但他仍需描述当时的场面
People need to hear the horror.
人们想要听到当时的可怕场面
Do you have some comment to make, Mr. Polmar?
你要发表意见吗 波尔马先生
That's the reason the governor's endorsing me, the shooting?
州长是因为枪击才支持我吗
No. The governor's endorsing you because he doesn't like Castro.
不 州长支持你是因为他不喜欢卡斯特罗
I am establishing your value through the shooting.
我通过那次枪击事件确立了你的价值
If society valued kindness and a good haircut,
如果公众喜欢好心肠和帅气的发型
I'd establish that.
那我也会从善如流
Hi, Diane. What do you need?
你好 戴安 有什么事
Corsica? What did you find out?
科西嘉 你们发现了什么
I gotta go. The interview's at 6:00. Be on time.
我得走了 采访六点开始 记得准时到
Yeah.
好的
What? Jeremy Barba is dead.
什么 杰瑞米·巴尔巴死了
You know who that is?
你认识他吗
You said that you didn't know any other names connected with Silk Road.
你说你不知道其他跟丝路有关的人了
I didn't want to get him in trouble.
我不想把他卷进麻烦里
What happened?
他怎么死的
He was murdered.
被人谋杀
Oh, my God.
天啊
You know, there are a lot of, uh, services sold on Silk Road.
丝路提供很多服务
Smuggling, kidnapping...
走私 绑♥架♥
Also murder for hire.
还有买♥♥凶杀人
It was Robbie.
是罗比干的
He's trying to get rid of anybody who can hurt him.
他想除掉所有可能对他不利的人
Or you are.
也可能是你
Recognize this?
认得这个吗
Why?
怎么了
And these?
还有这些
I don't know them.
我不认识他们
These photos were found in your cloud account.
这些照片是在你的云账户里发现的
And there was an encrypted e-mail to one of the hit men.
还有一封寄给杀手的加密邮件
Well, I'm being set up.
我被陷害了
You have to believe me.
你要相信我
Ms. Dinnerstein, you're under arrest. It's Robbie.
丁思坦女士 你被捕了 是罗比干的
It's not me.
不是我
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say...
你所说的每句话...
She's lying.
她在说谎
She said I was setting her up?
她说我陷害她
Yes. This is insane.
是的 不可能
Who is this girl? It's her cloud account.
这女孩是谁 她的云账户
She left evidence at the scene.
她留下了证据
She said that you created and ran Silk Road.
她说你创立并运营了丝路
That you were worried about Jeremy Barba
你担心杰瑞米·巴尔巴一旦被捕
turning on you if you were arrested,
就会出♥卖♥♥♥你
and that you used your Bitcoin to hire someone to kill him.
于是花比特币雇人把他杀了
And the cloud account?
云账户里的证据她怎么解释
That Robbie had access to it, so he could've planted it there.
她说罗比有登录权限 他有栽赃的嫌疑
So...
那么
is there an arrest on the horizon, Mr. Polmar?
你会逮捕他吗 波尔马先生
I've arrested Ms. Dinnerstein.
我逮捕了丁思坦女士
But I might need Robbie's help to testify against her.
但我可能需要罗比当庭指证她
You asked to see us?
你要见我们
Are we being scolded?
我们要挨训了吗
You need to stop courting my clients.
你们不许再拉拢我的客户了
We're not courting anyone, Diane.
我们谁也没拉拢 戴安
You need to take better care of them. No, David.
你该多关心他们才是 不 大卫
That won't work with me. What won't?
这招对我不好使 哪招
Trying to make me think it's my fault.
试图让我觉得一切都是我的错
Kalinda... You have met on eight separate occasions
凯琳达 过去两周内 你们曾在
outside of work in the last two weeks.
办公室外八个不同场合会面
We like each other.
我们喜欢对方
You don't like anyone, David.
你谁都不喜欢 大卫
You also requested records of billable hours and partner compensation.
你还调阅了计费工时记录和合伙人薪金
So, what would you conclude from that, Alicia?
那你得出了什么结论呢 艾莉西娅
Uh... Diane?
戴安
You're isolating me.
你们在孤立我
You're gaslighting me.
在欺骗我
You're trying to take over the managerial spot.
你们想要管理人的位子
Tell her.
告诉她
You sure?
你确定
Yeah.
确定
We've been estate planning.
我们在做财产规划
That's why we met eight times outside the office.
所以才在外面见了八次面
Actually, I think it was nine. My assistant gets things wrong.
实际上是九次 我的助手记错了
Estate planning?
财产规划
What, are you two getting married?
怎么 你俩要结婚吗
I'm dying.
我要死了
Doctors gave me 12 months to live. I have, uh...
医生说我还有十二个月可活
children and-and a wife,
我有老婆孩子
and I need to get my affairs in order.
我需要把所有事都处理好
That's why the urgency of the estate planning.
所以才急着做遗产规划
That's why I came here.
所以我才来这里
I wanted to... have a home.
我现在很想有个家
Have somewhere I could make amends.
一个可以让我做些补偿的地方
How long have you known this?
你什么时候知道自己要死了
Two months.
两个月前
I really don't want anyone else to know
我真的不想让别人知道这事
and I-I don't want any pity
我也不想有遗憾
and I-I don't want anyone crying.
不想让任何人为我哭泣
I-I just...
我只是
Do me that kindness.
请你帮忙 不要说出去
I-I will.
我会的
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表