Wait. The ASA is just playing a game of chicken.
等等 助理检察官只是在玩懦夫博弈而已
And she won. Take it, Adam.
那她赢了 接受吧 亚当
You don't take five years, you're likely facing 20.
你不接受这五年 就可能坐二十年牢
Take it.
接受吧
He took the deal?
他接受了条件
He didn't want to risk 20 years.
他不想冒二十年牢狱之灾的风险
Well, we have to find a new strategy, because his guilty plea
我们得想个新对策 因为他一认罪
just gave Nancy Crozier her criminal act.
南希·克罗泽正好坐实了犯罪行为的说法
Mom? I'm going back to my room to study. See?
妈妈 我回屋学习了 行吧
Good. Thanks.
很好 谢谢
I'm sorry I missed you before.
抱歉我之前错过了和你的会面
Yes, but it seems
对 但似乎
you got your answers from Cary instead.
你已从凯里那得到了想要的答案
Yes, he mentioned that Peter was here
对 他提到当你们发现
when you discovered the Chumhum account was in trouble.
与查查网的合作出现问题时 彼得也在场
Peter did not know that.
彼得不知道那事
But he was here? Yes. Having sex with me.
但他在现场 对 在跟我做♥爱♥
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...
抱歉 我没想...
Pry? Yes.
打听隐私 是的
Here's what I'm wondering, Ms. Garbanza.
我在想 戈班扎女士
Who are you really working for?
你到底在为谁工作
The governor... of course.
当然是...州长
So, that's why you hid the fact
那你为什么隐瞒实情
that you were really here to snoop around
你来这里其实是为了探查
about Peter's Internet taxation speech?
彼得关于互联网商务税收的演讲
I, uh...
我...
I had a tip.
我收到了消息
Someone called my office anonymously,
有人匿名给我办公室打电♥话♥
saying that Peter used his bully pulpit
声称彼得利用州长的话语优势
to help you sign Chumhum.
帮你签下了查查网
I wanted to investigate in order to protect Peter.
我为保护彼得 就想调查一下
You mean Governor Florrick?
你是说福瑞克州长
Yes, of course. Governor Florrick.
对 当然 福瑞克州长
And how does this investigation protect him?
这个调查怎么就能保护他了
When I write a report
等我写了报告
clearing you and Governor Florrick of wrongdoing,
澄清你和福瑞克州长没有不当行为
it will inoculate you against future investigation.
你将来就不会再被调查了
You're right not to trust me, Alicia.
你不相信我是对的 艾丽西娅
My job is both friendly and antagonistic.
我的工作既有友好亲善也有敌对相斥
But I'd like to tell you where your story is weak.
但我愿意告诉你 你的说法哪里有漏洞
Go for it.
那就说吧
You should warn Cary about talking to outsiders.
你应该警告凯里不要跟外人乱说
You should ask the governor
你应该要求州长
not to intervene in your business again.
不要再干涉你的生意
He doesn't. He does.
他从不干涉 他会
When it comes to his family, he does.
一旦涉及家人 他就一定会出手
And that's what will eventually...
而那最终会...
...hurt him.
伤害到他
Okay.
好
I need to go.
我得走了
Can I get you anything?
需要我给你拿点什么吗
The second trimester.
不过是怀孕中期症状而已
Well, we could put the plant manager on the stand.
我们可以让车间经理出庭作证
He must have known about the defective pins.
他一定知道缺陷轴销的事
He'll just deny it.
他会否认的
Then we need to try another PLCAA exception.
那我们得试试PLCAA其他的例外条款
Fine. Which one?
好 试哪个
Breach of warranty?
违反产品质量保证
It's a stretch. A big one.
有点牵强 相当牵强
McVeigh gave us the defect.
麦克维告诉了我们缺陷之处
We need to demonstrate how it violated the warranty.
我们得展示它如何违反了产品保证
And no one's ever tried this before?
之前没人试过吗
No one's ever had Judge Davies.
没人得到过戴维斯法官的支持
Look, he wants to rule for us.
他想做对我们有利的判决
We need to give him something.
我们得给他理由
Okay, warranty violation. Only problem?
好 违反保证 唯一的问题是
Lockhart/Gardner has the manufacturer's warranty documents.
制♥造♥商的产品保证文件都在洛&加律所
Of course they do.
那是当然
You're wearing me out.
你要把我折腾到精尽人亡了
What if I did want a kid?
如果我真想要个孩子呢
What if you what? Are we joking now or what?
如果什么 我们又在开玩笑吗
We're joking... and not joking.
我们是在开玩笑 才怪
I got to go.
我得走了
Oh, we were about to start without you.
我们正打算不等你来就开始呢
I'm here.
我来了
Rock and roll.
开动吧
Florrick & Agos is in the unfortunate position of coming to you
福瑞克&艾格斯律所陷入逆境 特此前来
hat in hand asking for relevant documents piecemeal.
向你请求 索取一些案件相关的文件
As of today, that ends.
到今天为止 就此了结
Mr. Chairman, we ask for sanctions.
主席先生 我请求制裁
And the chair agrees.
同意请求
Every day that files are kept from Florrick&Agos,
那些文件在洛&加每压一天
a fine of $20,000 will be applied. That...
便罚款两万美元 那
That won't be necessary.
那不必了
We'll turn over everything immediately.
我们会立即移交所有文件
Once we're properly compensated for our time and effort.
条件是必须补偿我们付出的时间和辛劳
Your what?
你们付出了什么
Well, here's a copy of our standard retainer agreement.
这是份正式聘用协议
Mrs. Sorrentino hired us on a contingency basis.
我们对索伦蒂诺女士是按风险代理收费
And that means we'd only get paid if she won.
不打赢官司我们就拿不到钱
Since we're no longer the attorneys of record,
既然我们已经不再是该案的律师了
we're entitled to compensation for our work product to date.
就有权为迄今为止自己的劳动索取赔偿
At standard rates, that comes to... $145,000.
按照我们的时薪 应该是14.5万美元
We're on a contingency basis,
我们也是风险代理
and our client doesn't have that kind of money.
我们的委托人可不会付那种钱
Well, once someone cuts us a check for the 145 Gs,
只要有人能给我们一张14.5万的支票
you'll get your files.
你们的文件立马拿到手
Objection!
反对
Your honor has already ruled.
法官阁下 判决已下
The accused, Mr. Rolfe, was sentenced yesterday
被告 罗尔夫先生昨日被判以
to involuntary manslaughter.
过失杀人罪
A crime.
他是个罪犯
Thus, the plaintiff cannot sue,
鉴于枪击是在犯罪过程中发生的
as the gun was fired during a criminal act.
原告无权起诉
Which is why we would like to amend our suit
正因此我们要将诉讼原因
from product liability to breach of warranty.
从产品责任改为违反产品质量保证
I'm sorry. Mrs. Florrick is just obviously
抱歉 很明显福瑞克女士是在
playing a game of musical PLCAA exceptions.
挨个尝试PLCAA的例外条款
Your honor, we have enough evidence to demonstrate...
法官阁下 我们有充分证据
I'm sorry. I'm gonna have to stop you right there, Mrs. Florrick.
抱歉 我得叫停你了 福瑞克女士
You've been replaced as plaintiff's counsel. I've been...
你不再是原告辩护律师了 我...
Heather?
希瑟
They have all the files, Alicia.
他们有所有的文件 艾丽西娅
I just want to win, that's all.
我只是想赢 就这么简单
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Permission to be seated, Your Honor?
我可以坐下来吗 法官阁下
Permission granted.
请坐
Well, here we are, exactly where we were two days ago.
现在跟两天前一样 我们没有任何进展
Congratulations. Mrs. Florrick?
恭喜各位了 福瑞克女士
Don't want you to forget this.
我可不希望你落下这些
Have a nice day.
祝你今天愉快
Your honor, I would like to amend the suit
法官阁下 我希望将本案诉讼原因
from product liability to breach of warranty.
从产品责任改为违反产品质量保证
Lockhart & Gardner.
洛克哈特&加德纳律所
Oh, yeah, she is. One second.
她在 稍等
Peter Florrick for you.
彼得·福瑞克找你
Okay.
好
Hello?
你好
Hello, Governor.
你好 州长
Yes, I understand.
是 我明白
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表