Previously on The Good Wife...
《傲骨贤妻》前情提要
What's wrong?
怎么了
Over the past month,
在过去的几个月里
the fourth year associates have called our top clients.
每位四年律师都多次给我们的首要客户打电♥话♥
We're worried they're thinking of leaving with them.
我们担心他们想要跳槽
Do you have any insight?
你有什么想法吗
We need to leave by the end of the week.
我们这周末必须离开
People want to wait for bonuses.
大家想分了红再走
We can't keep fooling the partners.
我们不能这么耍合伙人
I gave an interview to the Law Advocate.
我接受了《法律宣扬》的采访
What did you say?
你说了什么
I talked about the money,
我提到了那笔钱
the $45,000 that you took.
你拿走的那四万五美金
We negotiate an exit package.
我们商量个退职补偿价
Diane gave an interview that exposed the firm to criticism.
戴安接受采访 把律所的事抖给媒体了
We're getting calls from clients.
我们收到了客户的电♥话♥
This is my firm.
这是我的律所
It was your firm.
这曾经是你的律所
What's this? I asked for the Greenberg deposition from March,
这是什么 我要的是格林伯格从3月起的证词
not November. Are you deaf?
不是11月 你是聋子吗
You're the paralegal who's good with computers.
你是懂电脑的律师助理
Could you help with my laptop in about ten minutes?
十分钟左右过来帮我弄下笔记本好吗
Oh, good, I need some help moving boxes
太好了 你有空过来一下
out of Diane's office when you get a chance.
我需要帮忙从戴安办公室搬几个箱子出来
I'll take it.
给我吧
Hey, Chrissy, how are you? Okay.
克里斯 还好吗 很好
Uh, hey, Alicia, do you have a minute?
艾丽西娅 你有空吗
Um, not right now. How 'bout in an hour?
现在不行 一小时后可以吗
Sure.
当然
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing. I'm just...
没什么 我只是...
It's hard. I know,
工作很难 我知道
but it's good experience, and you'll make a lot of connections
但这是很好的经验 能为你进入律师界
for when you pass the bar. I guess.
积累很多人脉 也许吧
Chrissy, I'll be right back. No.
克里斯 我一会儿就来 不
It's all right. I figured out what I want to do.
没关系 我想清楚要做什么了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Nothing. Everything's good.
没什么 一切都很好
We're having trouble downloading files.
我们下载文件遇到了问题
You shouldn't be talking here.
你们不该在这儿商量
Don't worry. Everybody just
别担心 大家会以为
thinks we're discussing the Zimbalist depo.
我们在讨论津巴利斯特的案子
I spent the whole afternoon trying to download files to take with us,
我试了一下午下载要带走的档案
but there's some sort of firewall in the way.
但好像有人设置了防火墙
It's David Lee. He's still suspicious that we're leaving.
是大卫·李 他还在怀疑我们要走
The clients are coming with us, right? Once they come with us,
客户会跟我们走 一旦他们过来
Lockhart/Gardner doesn't own the files. The clients do.
洛&加律所就失去档案所有权 客户才有
Right, but they can delay delivering the files to us.
对 但他们可以拖着不给我们
Once all hell breaks loose,
事情一旦挑明
they're not gonna want to lift a finger for us.
他们不会想尽举手之劳轻易给我们
They'll have to. The clients will sue.
他们必须给 客户会告他们
So? Lockhart/Gardner will just absorb the suit,
那又怎样 洛&加律所就想要诉讼呢
knowing we can't do a good job representing our clients
他们知道没有档案
without their files.
我们没法好好代表客户
I agree. Hey, we're stealing their clients.
同意 我们在偷他们的客户
No, no, no. We're not stealing. We're not stealing.
不不不 我们不是偷 不是偷
Either way, they're gonna think we're stealing them.
无论如何 他们会觉得我们偷了客户
They're gonna be pissed.
他们会恼羞成怒
All right, all right. So what do we do?
好吧 好吧 那我们怎么办
Well... partners can get around the firewall.
合伙人可以绕过防火墙
No.
不
No, that would be wrong.
不行 那是错的
You don't have to do all the files, just the new ones.
你不用下载所有文件 只下新的就好
Diane's cases.
就是戴安的案子
What's this?
你们在干嘛
The Zimbalist deposition.
讨论津巴利斯特的案子
I need the paralegal, the brunette one.
我要找那个律师助理 深色皮肤那个
Where is she? I don't know.
她在哪 不知道
She's probably helping Will in Diane's office.
也许在戴安办公室帮威尔吧
Okay.
好吧
Good luck with the Zimbalist deposition.
祝津巴利斯特案子顺利
So, this is surprising.
真是个惊喜
Hi, Viola. How are you?
维奥拉 你好
I'm good, Will.
我很好 威尔
And it's always good to see you,
见到你总是很高兴
especially in such a triumphant state.
尤其是在这胜利的氛围中
So, what do you need, Viola?
你想要什么 维奥拉
Oh, may I?
我能提要求吗
You know, Diane and I were great friends in law school.
戴安和我是法学院的好友
But we were always in competition, the same jobs,
但我们一直在争 争工作
the same boyfriends, same everything.
争男友 争一切
So this judgeship is hitting quite hard.
这个法官的职位很抢手呢
You want one.
你也想争一下
That would be nice.
那倒也不错
But I feel that her advancement started
不过我觉得她能上位
when she stole...
是从她...
actually, you both stole a client from me.
准确来说是你们偷走我一个客户开始的
Have you seen that paralegal?
你见到那个律师助理了吗
What's her name? No, I haven't seen her.
她叫什么来的 没见到
Oh. That's why I'm here. Your paralegal.
对 那是我来的原因 你们的律师助理
She's suing you.
她要告你们
Chrissy is suing us?
克里斯要告我们
And Diane. And the firm.
还有戴安 还有这家律所
For what?
为什么
For a hostile work environment.
因为敌意的工作环境
That bitch. I can't believe it.
那个贱♥人♥ 简直不敢相信
David.
大卫
No, that's okay.
没关系
There's a lot worse than that in the complaints.
投诉里有比这还严重的
Something, unfortunately,
不幸的是 有些事实
that might upset Diane's confirmation.
可能会对戴安的职位确认不利
So this is between you and Diane
所以这是你和戴安之间的事
and we're just collateral damage?
我们只是附带损伤
No. This is between a firm and a paralegal,
不 这是律所和律师助理间的事
and we're all just slaves to the facts.
我们只是事实的奴隶
You're getting better.
你枪法越来越好了
I'm getting out my aggressions.
我只是在释放怒气
It's a turn-on.
怒火确实是触发器
Work again?
有事工作
Go ahead, take it. I'm fine.
接吧 我没事的
No.
不
Finally, I don't have to take it.
我终于不用接它了
We have to talk about the inauguration.
我们得谈谈就职典礼的事
No, you have to talk about it. I...
不 你得说它的事 我...
What's that mean?
那是什么意思
Six days.
六天
Until you leave? Oh.
你们就走 明白了
I'm gonna miss this office.
我会想念这间办公室的
You sure you want to go?
你确定想离开吗
Okay, Eli. What's the problem?
好了 伊莱 出了什么事
You told Nora you want the inaugural ball
你跟诺拉说想把就职舞会
moved to the governor's mansion
挪到州长府举♥行♥
but traditionally it's held at Exposition Hall,
但根据传统 应该在展览厅的
and I'm getting some trouble from the unions.
工会那边还给我找了点麻烦
Wait, what?
等等 你说什么
You want the inaugural ball moved to the governor's mansion,
你想把就职舞会挪到州长府
but the unions are threatening to strike
但工会威胁说如果挪地方就罢♥工♥
if we move it because it's a non-union...
因为那是反...
Okay wait, Eli wait.
稍等 伊莱 稍等
I never said anything. I don't know what you heard,
我什么都没说 我不知道你听说了什么
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表