Thanks for doing this here.
谢谢你能来这儿
No problem.
不用谢
What are you thinking?
你的意思是
I'm in.
我加入
With Agos/Florrick?
叫艾格斯&福瑞克律所
Florrick/Agos.
福瑞克&艾格斯
Carey in litigation;
诉讼部的凯里
Jeremy, family law;
家庭法部的杰里米
Andre, acquisitions.
企业并购部安德雷
They all wanted to join; they're all good.
他们都想加入 也都很不错
I agree.
我同意
And what about Kalinda?
那凯琳达呢
No. Robyn.
不来 罗宾来
Why not Kalinda?
为什么没有凯琳达
Money.
因为钱
Are you okay with that?
你能接受吗
Yeah.
可以
Just kind of weird.
就是有点奇怪
Everything's ending.
一切都结束了
Beginning too.
也是新开始
So...
那...
how are we gonna tell them?
我们怎么跟他们说
Who?
跟谁
Will and Diane.
威尔和戴安
Oh, it's the circle of life.
这不过是生命循环罢了
They had to leave their old law firms
他们也曾离开之前的律所
to start Lockhart/Gardner.
创办了洛克哈特&加德纳
I have the death row appeal on Thursday.
我周二有死刑上诉案
I will tell them after that.
之后再跟他们说
We have to get some office space anyway.
反正我们得先找办公地点
Unless you want to take the Sweeney offer?
除非你想接受斯威尼的交易条件
No.
不想
Congratulations,
恭喜
Mrs. First Lady.
州长夫人
I forgot.
我都忘了
What time is it?
几点了
It's been two hours and ten minutes.
2小时10分钟了
Is that normal?
那正常吗
No.
不正常
Is that one of the moms?
那是受害者的母亲吗
Mrs. Henning.
是海宁夫人
God, she must hate us.
天啊 她肯定恨死咱们了
I will now read the warrant.
由我宣读行刑令
"Whereas Eddie Alan Fornum,
"鉴于艾迪·阿兰·佛努姆
"on the 26th of May, 1999,
"于1999年5月26日
"murdered both Lynn Gore and Susan Henning,
"谋杀了琳恩·戈尔和苏珊·海宁
"and whereas Eddie Alan Fornum..."
"以及艾迪·阿兰·佛努姆..."
"...and whereas
"以及...
"Eddie Alan Fornum was adjudicated guilty of two counts
"艾迪·阿兰·佛努姆被裁定
"of murder in the first degree and sentenced to death,
"犯有两起一级谋杀罪并判处死刑
"we will now carry out the sentence"
"我们现在行刑"
Mr. Fornum, do you have any last words?
佛努姆先生 你最后想说点什么吗
I'm sorry to everyone here.
在场的各位 对不起
To my new lawyers,
我的新律师
Diane and Alicia,
戴安和艾丽西娅
I have a favor to ask of you both.
我想请你们帮个忙
Please...
请...
...if you could...
如果可以的话
go see my mom.
去看看我妈妈
I was her only son,
我是她的独子
and I was a disappointment.
而我让她失望了
To the parents
受害人
of Miss Henning and Miss Gore,
海宁小姐和戈尔小姐的父母们
I am sorry
我为发生在
what happened to your daughters,
你们女儿身上的事感到遗憾
but I did not do this.
但那不是我做的
And I wish...
我还希望...
I wish I could say what was happening
我希望我可以违心地说
here tonight was just,
今晚正义得到了伸张
because that might bring you some...
这样也许可以带给你们...
because that might make...
也许可以让你们...
They're having trouble finding a line.
他们找不到血管了
Ma'am, please sit down.
女士 请坐下
Ma'am, I'm gonna need you to sit down right now.
女士 请你马上坐下
I want to talk to the Warden.
我想跟典狱官说话
Ma'am, I need you to sit down right now.
女士 请你立刻坐下
You got to go and sit down right now. Let's go, let's go.
你必须立刻坐下 走吧 走吧
Warden? Excuse me, go back to your seat.
典狱长 抱歉 请回座位上去
Warden Barkin, I need to speak with you!
巴尔金典狱长 我有话跟你说
All right, let's go.
好了 我们走
Warden Barkin!
巴尔金典狱长
We're Eddie's lawyers, you can't just...
我们是艾迪的律师 你不能...
Yes, we can and we will.
我们可以 也会赶你们出去
Wait.
等等
Sir, this is an Eighth Amendment violation.
先生 这违反了第八修正案
Lower your voice,
小声点
Miss Lockhart.
洛克哈特女士
I know, we're all tense.
我知道 我们都很紧张
Our two medical technicians are having trouble
我们的两个医疗技术人员
finding a suitable vein.
没找到合适的血管
But that is all.
但仅此而已
Mr. Fornum was an intravenous drug user,
佛努姆曾通过静脉注射毒品
and many of his veins have collapsed.
他的很多血管都坍缩了
You have been trying for two hours and 20 minutes
你们试了2小时20分钟
to find a vein?
就为了找血管吗
Yes, but we're now attempting to run a line in his foot.
对 但我们准备用脚上的血管了
This is torture, this is the definition of torture.
这是折磨 教科书式的折磨
That's not for you to say, ma'am.
那不是你说了算的 女士
That's right. It's for the court.
没错 得法庭说了算
Broom v. Strickland.
布鲁姆诉斯崔克兰案有先例
This execution is a direct violation
这场执行直接违反了
of Eighth Amendment protections,
第八修正案保护的权益
and it should be delayed
应该延期
until you can ensure its proper administration.
直到你们找到适当实行方式
Hi, could you open the door for me?
你好 能帮我开下门吗
Uh... sure.
好
Hi, I'm Monica in litigation.
我是诉讼部的莫妮卡
I'm teleconferencing from home.
我在家远程参加会议
Okay, settle down, everybody.
各位请坐
Just got out of court.
绕过法庭
We need to pursue an evidentiary path to an appeal.
我们得找到有凭有据的方式上诉
Clearly it's a long shot...
明显很难成功...
Just shut the door on it.
把它关出去
Alicia just got here.
艾丽西娅来了
Good. She has the legal aid work.
好 她有法律援助机构的资料
They want us to take point on the appeal.
他们希望我们成功上诉
And when is the execution now?
执行改在什么时候了
Saturday, midnight.
周六 午夜
It's been delayed 48 hours.
推迟了48小时
Look, it's a second chance.
听着 这是第二次机会
That's all we need. Robyn, take us through.
我们有这个就行 罗宾 介绍情况
Eddie Alan Fornum was arrested in July, 1999,
艾迪·阿兰·佛努姆于1999年7月被捕
for murdering two 17-year-old girls outside of a movie theater
罪名是在南本德一家影院外
in South Bend after a botched carjacking.
抢劫汽车失败后谋杀两个17岁的女孩
Eddie had an alibi, but he was found
艾迪有不在场证明 但被发现
in possession of one of the girls' necklaces.
持有其中一个女孩的项链
Which he bought at a flea market.
他是从跳蚤市场买♥♥的
And his hair was found on the body.
尸体上还发现了他的头发
That's where we want to focus our appeal.
这是我们上诉的关键点
We don't think it's Eddie's hair on the body,
我们不认为尸体上真有艾迪的头发
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表