and it requires a security clearance
这所需的机密工作许可
only available to His Honor.
只对法官大人适用
Your Honor, the AUSA cannot just determine who can...
法官大人 对方律师不能就这么决定...
Your Honor, this is ridiculous! This is not a FISA court!
法官大人 这太荒谬了 这不是国外情报监视法庭
Okay, okay, okay!
行了 行了
I know you're outraged, but he's right.
我知道你们很愤怒 但他是对的
You don't have security clearance.
你们没有机密工作许可
You have to wait in court.
你们得在法庭上等着
We have a problem you can help us with.
你可以帮我们处理一个问题
We need you to do a Chicago Law interview tomorrow.
需要你明天做一个《芝加哥法律》采访
An interview?
采访?
Really? On, uh, what subject?
真的吗 什么主题
Your work here.
你在这里的工作
Putting your career in perspective.
展望一下事业的未来
Your excitement at being considered for the judgeship.
你能够竞选法官有多开心
The interviewer is Mandy Post.
采访者是曼蒂·珀斯特
She's good.
她能力不错
She won't sabotage you.
她不会害你的
Why do I feel another shoe is about to drop?
我怎么感觉你要话锋一转了
You need to put the past behind you, Diane.
你要放下过去 戴安
And how do I do that?
怎么个放下法
There will be questions about Will.
采访应该会问到威尔的事
His disbarment.
他被吊销执照的事
Is this from the chief justice?
是首席法官的问题吗
Yes.
对
He won't stand behind my nomination
除非我承认讨厌威尔
unless I declare my antipathy to Will?
否则他不会支持对我的提名
No.
不
Not to Will. To his past behavior.
不是讨厌威尔 是讨厌威尔之前的行为
Oh.
是吗
Eli, has... any other nominee
伊莱 以前的法官候选人
ever been asked to disavow his or her past?
也会被要求否认过去的事吗
Not that I know of.
据我所知没有
And what happens if I don't?
如果我不同意会怎样
Peter really needs you to get the chief justice on your side.
彼得很需要你得到首席法官的支持
So I trash Will or I'm not nominated? No.
要想被提名 我必须批评威尔 不对
Trash his past.
批评他的过去
Oh, of course.
有差别吗
This is insane. We can't just...
这也太荒谬了 不能...
After a discussion in SCIF with AUSA Hortense,
在休息室跟霍腾斯助理检察官讨论过之后
I rule...
我判决
for the government.
政♥府♥胜诉
Uh, excuse me, Your Honor, that's crazy.
不好意思 法官阁下 太荒谬了
You haven't even heard our rebuttal.
您都没有听我们的反驳抗辩
What rebuttal?
什么抗辩
You weren't even privy to the government's argument.
你根本没有参与过政♥府♥的辩论
That's because we were left out here.
那是因为我们没权利进去
All right, now listen to me.
行了 听我说
If you are arguing, Mrs. Florrick,
福瑞克夫人 如果你是想说
that this is absurd, I'll agree with you.
这件事很荒谬 我同意
But if you are arguing that this is illegal, unfortunately
但是如果你想说这件事违法 那么很遗憾
you are wrong.
你错了
Lawsuit based on selective enforcement is denied.
选择性执法的诉讼案件被驳回
Court is adjourned.
庭审结束
I'm pissed. Good. Use it.
我好火大 利用你的怒气
I just don't understand.
我不懂
You said you didn't want to see anyone.
你不是不想谈恋爱
Nisa, listen to me. I'm not seeing Becca.
妮莎你听我说 我没有和贝卡谈
You have to stop calling.
你不要再打来了
Who's Nisa? Zach's old girlfriend.
妮莎是谁 扎克的前女友
Oh, that cute little black girl. I liked her.
那个小黑妞吗 我还很喜欢她呢
You're not supposed to say "Black."
不要用"黑"这个形容词
It's "African-American".
要用"非裔美国人"
But I guess she's Somalian, so I don't know.
不过她可能是索马里人 所以我也不知道
Somalian? Wow.
索马里人
What are you guys doing?
你们在干什么
We bought clothes. Some very, very pretty clothes.
我们买♥♥了点衣服 很美的衣服
Mom's not gonna like that. Oh, sure she is.
妈妈不会喜欢的 她肯定喜欢
She wore this kind of thing in high school.
她高中就穿这种衣服
Except it had rips in it.
当时还有很多口子
Her father said it looked like a young man's rape fantasy.
她爸爸说看着像是小伙子的强♥奸♥幻想对象
Wouldn't let her wear it.
不让她穿
But she found a way. How'd she find a way?
但是她想到了办法 什么办法
She put them in my car and changed on the way to school.
她把衣服放在我车里 然后在上学路上换
Now, makeup. You're gonna want to wear more than you should.
化妆 妆化得浓一点吧
What happened to Christian Grace?
格蕾丝你不是信基♥督♥教的那一套吗
Thought you were religious. I'm just getting stuff for school.
你不是很虔诚吗 我只是买♥♥上学的东西
Now, now. Jesus has no problem with Grace looking her best.
她穿得漂亮点 上帝也不会有意见
That's what Jesus believed in.
上帝很支持
Here.
给
That's Nisa. I'm letting it ring.
妮莎打来的 我要无视
Is anyone answering the phone?
有人要接吗
It's Nisa; we're letting it ring.
是妮莎打来的 无视
Oh, hey, Mom. How was shopping? Oh, so much fun.
妈妈 购物开心吗 很开心
Grace got three dresses.
格蕾丝买♥♥了三条裙子
You know she wears a uniform; she doesn't need dresses.
她要穿校服的 不需要裙子
Well, she does for dances.
她跳舞要穿裙子啊
Am I going to approve of these?
那些裙子我会满意吗
They're perfectly appropriate evening attire for a young lady.
这些裙子是年轻女士很得体的晚装
I'm gonna start drinking. Pour me one, too.
我得喝一杯 给我也倒一杯
Hey, Cary.
凯里
Any thoughts on Chumhum? Not yet.
查查网一案有想法吗 暂时没有
But thanks so much. This is... this is incredible.
非常感谢 你 你真好
Uh, what's incredible?
什么真好
Your check. My check?
你给的支票啊 我给的支票?
That I wrote for the $60,000 contribution?
六万美金里我出的那份吗
No, your check for $140,000.
不是 十四万美金的那张
We got the offices, and you will get
办公室签下来了 所有的合伙人中
first out with interest from all the other partners.
我们第一个连本带利还你份子钱
Cary, I didn't give you a check.
凯里 我没有给你支票啊
You did. Yeah, the envelope, it's from you.
你给了啊 信封地址是你的
Okay, what-what's the name on the check?
发件人署名是谁
It's a... A trust. Ivy Road Trust.
是信托基金 常青藤公路信托公♥司♥的
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Where do you keep your earrings?
你的耳环都放在哪里啊
Look, I heard you on the phone, and I wanted to help.
我听到你在讲电♥话♥ 我就想帮你
But, Mom, that's a lot of money.
妈妈 那可是一大笔钱
Oh, I know it is. It's my money, I want to spend it.
我知道 那是我的钱 是我想花的
But you're... This is crazy.
你这样... 太疯狂了
Yeah, consider it a loan.
就当是我借给你的
If you pay me back in six months, I won't come after you.
六个月之内还清 我就不计较
Mom... what's this about?
妈妈 你有什么目的
Why does everything have to be about something?
为什么我一定要有目的
Can't someone just be nice?
难道就不能单纯对你好吗
Okay, if it makes you feel better,
好吧 如果这样能让你安心
you have to have dinner with me.
我要你跟我一起吃晚餐
I've met someone.
我认识了一个人
Who? Michael Barnwright. Very nice widower.
谁 迈克尔·邦怀特 鳏夫 人很好
Retired.
退休了
He used to race dogs.
以前从事赛狗工作
Okay, good. Dinner.
好啊 一起吃晚餐
Okay, next adventure.
再来一次冒险吧
Mom, I'm not seeing Becca.
妈妈 我没和贝卡交往
Look, it's about the governor's mansion.
这事跟州长府邸有关
People are going to want things from you.
人们很想从你那里得到些什么
And not even big things.
而且不一定是什么大事
Little things like this gavel.
也包括法槌这种小事
Why does everybody think I'm seeing Becca?
为什么大家都觉得我在和贝卡交往
I haven't seen her since she went off to college.
自从她去了大学 我们就没见过面
Mom, I told her that I never wanted to see her again.
妈妈 我跟她说过再也不想见她了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表