Do you want to get the judge on the line?
你想让连线法官吗
What, and delay this even more?
好让你们拖得更久吗
Go ahead, Eddie.
继续 艾迪
Well, then another nurse came on--
然后另一个护士又接着来
a head one, I guess--
我猜是护士长
and he tried again on this arm,
他又在我这只手臂上试了一次
but something really hurt.
但这回弄得我很痛
Can you show us where on your arms?
可以展示下胳膊上扎针的部位么
Objection. Good, let's get the judge.
反对 好吧 让我们连线法官
I'm preserving my objection for the record.
请把我的反对意见记录在案
Go on, Eddie.
继续 艾迪
No, I'll do it.
别动 我来
So, after that,
在那之后
they went to your neck? Yeah.
他们就尝试在脖子上扎针 是的
I guess there was a lot blood, because...
我猜流了很多血 因为
I heard the guy say "Oops""
我听见有人惊呼
and the female nurse had to leave the room.
女护士不得不离开了那间房♥
Why did she have to leave the room?
为什么她不得不离开
I don't know, but she was crying.
我不知道 但她哭了
Do you remember her name?
你还记得她的名字吗
"Joan," Your Honor.
她叫做琼恩 法官阁下
That's all we know.
目前我们只知道这个名字
But I'm sure the AUSA can locate her.
但我肯定联邦助理检察官能够找到她
Your Honor, the identity of nurses
法官阁下 为了保证护士
at Indiana State is kept confidential
参与行刑任务的保密性
so that it doesn't become known
他们的身份在印第安纳州
that they participated in an execution.
是不公开的
Yes, but that doesn't shield them from questioning.
是的 但不能因此免于审讯
We would assert that it does.
我们认为可以
Really? You're asserting some kind
真的吗 你在声明某种
of immunity, Ms. Cesca?
豁免权吗 西斯卡女士
Your Honor, we need to have a hearing on this question.
法官阁下 就此问题我们要求听讯
Hold on, hold on.
稍等 稍等
Ms. Cesca, any thoughts about walking that one back?
西斯卡女士 军师给了你什么新想法吗
We apologize, Your Honor.
抱歉 法官阁下
We agree there would be no immunity,
我们同意这不算豁免权
but Mr. Gardner is merely using
但加德纳先生只是
this deposition as a ploy.
在利用这次取证
Your Honor!
法官阁下
And he will insist that Mr. Fornum be kept alive
他会坚持要求佛努姆先生活着
for his rebuttal testimony. No.
作为他的反驳证人 不
No.
不
I was merely going to insist
我只是坚持认为
that the AUSA is trying to destroy evidence
联邦助理检察官试图加快
by expediting this execution. No, no, no.
行刑进程来湮灭证据 不不不
I'm not gonna delay this execution any longer.
不打算再推迟行刑时间
How soon can you have that nurse available?
你们什么时候能让护士出庭
Tomorrow afternoon. That's not nearly enough time!
明天下午 这也太久了
It'll be too late then...
到那时就太晚了...
Shut up.
闭嘴
Tomorrow afternoon
明天下午
after Mr. Fornum's been executed?
在佛努姆先生行刑之后吗
Well, that's just coincidence.
这只是巧合
Yeah, I'm sure.
我想也是
Make her available this afternoon
让她今天下午准备参加
for a supervised deposition or be held in contempt.
受监督的取证 否则就是蔑视法庭
How did you get back here?
你怎么回来的
I needed to use the bathroom.
我得上洗手间
Call security!
叫警卫
You quit Indiana a month
宣告佛努姆有罪后一个月
after convicting Fornum.
你就向印第安纳检察院辞职了
You know something is wrong with this case.
你知道这个案子有问题
You know he's innocent.
你知道他是无辜的
He's not innocent.
他不是无辜的
You retested the hair evidence.
你再次检验了作为证据的头发
Why would you do that unless...
你没必要这么做除非...
Because I thought I was wrong.
因为我以为自己弄错了
I wasn't.
但我没错
The test came back consistent
测试结果还是表明
with Fornum's hair. I don't believe you.
那是佛努姆的头发 我不相信
Last page.
最后一页
There.
那里
That doesn't mean it's his hair. You're right.
这不能说明是他的头发 对
But it does mean there's no convincing you.
但也证明不了你的观点
Why did you do it six years ago?
为什么六年前你要那么做
Excuse me? Why did you
什么 为什么你六年前
double-check the hair evidence six years ago?
要再次对头发进行检验
What do you mean?
你想说什么
Well, the date of this report
这份报告的时间刚好是
is one week after the snitch, Tommy Diehause, died.
是告发者汤米·德豪斯死后一周
You thought he might be lying?
你觉得他可能撒谎了
I don't have time...
我没时间...
No, Eddie Fornum doesn't have time.
别 艾迪·佛努姆才快没时间了
He escaped execution once; he won't a second time.
他躲过一次死刑 不可能有第二次了
This is the moment to come forward, Ms. Pine.
是时候站出来了 派恩女士
Please. You called security?
拜托你了 你叫的警卫吗
It's all right.
没事了
I was using Diehause on another case.
我当时在另外一个案子上需要德豪斯
He snitched on a top drug dealer
他告发了一个毒品大贩
in exchange for his freedom...
来交换他的自♥由♥
and a new identity.
和新的身份
Will, the snitch is still alive.
威尔 那个告发者还活着
He's using the alias...
他现在用的名字叫做...
Robbie Walker.
罗比·沃克
Kalinda, we have a lead.
凯琳达 我们有线索了
We think he's still in the Illinois area.
我觉得他还在伊利诺伊附近
Forget the hair. It's a dead end.
别纠结头发了 那是个死胡同
It's the snitch.
抓住告发者这个线索
But we need more time to find him.
但我们还需要时间找他
Robbie Walker, aka Tommy Diehause.
罗比·沃克 也就是汤米·德豪斯
What'd you find out?
你有什么发现
The snitch is still alive, but we're having...
告发者还活着 但我们...
No, about the fourth-year phone calls.
不 我是说四年律师电♥话♥的事
Do you want me in this meeting?
你希望我参加这个会议吗
Dear God. Go away!
我的天 走开
I haven't looked into the calls yet.
我还没有调查电♥话♥
Yes, you have.
你调查过了
I checked with our provider.
我问过了营运商
They said they sent you the records.
他们说已经把记录给你了
Then why do you need me? Maybe I don't.
那你为什么还需要我 或许我不必找你
Here's another question for you:
我还有个问题要问你
Why aren't you doing your job?
你为什么不做好自己的工作
You have a complaint, you go to Will or Diane.
你要是想抱怨 去找威尔或者戴安
Is this about Cary?
是不是和凯里有关
Or are you thinking of leaving with them?
还是你也想和他们一起走
David, you should leave investigating
大卫 这种调查你应该
to the professionals.
留给专业人士来做
You might hurt yourself.
小心波及自己
Okay! Save that photo,
好啦 存下这张照片
because it's the last time you're gonna see
因为这是最后一次有我在场的情况下
the ethics committee smiling in my presence.
道德委员会还能面带微笑了
Thank you, Governor-elect.
谢谢你 候任州长
Maybe we can talk later.
或许我们过会能谈谈
Not until you call me "Peter."
等你喊我"彼得"后吧
We should replace her.
我们应该换了她
Why?
为什么
Because the optics aren't good.
因为影响不好
What optics?
什么影响
Her... looks.
她的...外表
Don't be ridiculous, Eli. I'm serious.
别搞笑了 伊莱 我是认真的
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表