Candace, hi.
坎迪丝 你好
I forgot, we have a depo today, don't we?
我都忘了 我们今天要做取证是吗
We do. Can I come in?
是的 我能进来吗
Yes, of course. Please.
当然 请进
What's going on? Are you under arrest?
怎么了 你被监禁了吗
I'm in the process...
多事之秋
I'm forming my own firm,
我要成立自己的律所
and I think I'm being pushed out today.
而今天我要被强行解雇了
Uh, okay, but I don't understand.
哦 但我不明白
You're my lawyer.
你是我的律师
Will Gardner's your lawyer, too.
威尔·加德纳也是你的律师
Yeah, but you're the one I've mostly dealt with.
是 但跟我联♥系♥的主要是你
Where is this new firm?
新律所在哪里
Can my case go with you?
能带着我的案子一起吗
Actually, I... I can't answer that right now.
事实上 我现在无法回答
Excuse me, Alicia.
打扰了 艾丽西娅
Could you step out here a second?
你能出来一下吗
After a vote by the full partnership,
经过全体合伙人表决
you've been officially removed from your position.
我们正式解除你的职务
Gentlemen, will you escort her out, please?
先生们 请送她离开
I want my phone back.
我要拿回我的手♥机♥
After we ascertain whether
待我们确认手♥机♥上
there are Lockhart/Gardner materials on it,
没有洛克哈特&加德纳律所的资料后
we will messenger it to you.
会快递给你
This was never meant personally.
这一切并不是因为你
I don't give a damn.
我可不关心
She didn't do anything?
她没做什么吗
No, she just waited for you to return.
没有 只是在等你回来
She didn't try to contact any of the associates?
没有试着联♥系♥其他律师吗
No.
没有
Good. Hang around here today.
很好 今天就待在律所
Okay.
好的
Kalinda, you got a second?
凯琳达 你有时间吗
Yeah, sure.
当然
Where were you?
你去哪里了
At home.
我在家
What's up?
怎么了
We fired Alicia and Cary.
我们开除了艾丽西娅和凯里
And the other Carey.
还有另一个凯里
They were intending to steal our top clients.
他们想挖走我们的大客户
Wow. Yeah.
好意外 是啊
Now, here's what I need to know.
而现在我想知道
Are you leaving with her?
你会跟她一起走吗
With Alicia?
跟艾丽西娅吗
Uh, no.
不会
Because if you are, you need to leave right now.
因为如果你会 你现在就得离开
I'm not.
我不会
David Lee says you are.
大卫·李认为你会
Well, David Lee says a lot of things.
他自认为的事情多了
You're friends with Alicia,
你和艾丽西娅是朋友
and she didn't tell you about leaving?
她没跟你提过离开的事吗
No.
没有
Clearly, I-I wasn't friend enough.
显然 我不算是亲密的朋友
Okay. I need to know which associates are leaving with them
好 我要知道 哪些律师会跟他们走
and which clients, and I need to know fast.
还有哪些客户 越快越好
Okay. You don't know now?
好的 你现在没答案吗
No, but I can find out.
没有 但我能查出来
Things are crumbling around here, Kalinda,
律所现在岌岌可危 凯琳达
and I need to know who I can trust.
我要知道我能信任谁
Can I trust you?
我能信任你吗
You can.
能
Good. Find out what's going on.
好的 去查清楚
Okay. Come on. Move it along.
好了 过去过去
Stand over there. Right over there.
站那边 就那边
What's going on?
怎么回事
Who are they?
他们怎么了
The associates Cary says he's leaving with.
凯里说他们会跟他一起走
We're lining them up to fire their asses.
我们把他们召集起来 一并踢了
Cary's screwing with you.
凯里在耍你们
They're all protected classes.
他们都属于被保护的群体
He named them because he knows you can't fire them.
他这么做是因为他知道不能解雇这些人
Damn it.
他妈的
Get to the fourth-year associates.
去找四年律师
Fire them.
都解雇了
Get them out of the building now.
让他们立刻离开这栋楼
I'll go.
我这就去
So, about stability...
关于稳定...
You're hired. You're our new publicist,
你被雇用了 作为新公♥关♥
and I need you to start right away.
而且我需要你立刻上任
Yeah, certainly.
好 没问题
We had to fire a partner.
我们不得不开除一个合伙人
And she's the wife of the next governor.
而她是下任州长的妻子
Okay, get up! You're fired.
好了 起来 你被解雇了
Let's go.
赶紧
Hands up from the keyboard. You're both fired.
都给我停下来 你们都被解雇了
Okay, the first step is we call all the clients.
好 第一步是给所有客户打电♥话♥
Everybody, get on a cell phone.
所有人都要打
All the partners. We split up the list across the hall...
所有合伙人 在对面分配任务
Who's that? The nurse's deposition.
那是谁 护士那个案子的取证
That's now?
现在吗
And what are we telling the clients?
我们跟客户说什么呢
We give the reasons for firing Alicia Florrick.
告诉他们开除艾丽西娅·福瑞克的原因
And don't just make it about the new firm.
但不要提新律所的事
The reason has to do with performance.
理由要和她的业务有关系
She was stealing money.
她在挪用客户的资金
No, we can't say that.
不行 我们不能那么说
Next we go to court.
然后去法♥院♥
We get a restraining order
拿到禁令
against further pursuit of our clients.
不让他们再接近我们的客户
We can't win that. It's not about winning.
这可赢不了 不是为了赢
It's about slowing them down.
是要拖慢他们的脚步
It's about an off-speed pitch.
是要打乱他们的阵脚
They've had one month to pursue our clients.
之前他们有一个月挖客户
Now we have the advantage.
但现在我们占优
Okay, I get it.
好了 我明白
I can find my own way home.
我能自己走
Who else did they get? Are you the last?
他们还找出了谁 你是最后一个吗
Beth was still there.
贝思还在
They still haven't found her and Robyn.
她和罗宾还没被发现
They can get us downloads.
他们能帮我们下载
Will blocked files to everyone but partners.
除了合伙人 威尔禁止其他人接触文件
How are people working?
那他们怎么工作
They aren't. They're too busy battling us.
不工作了 忙着斗我们还来不及
Okay, we have to get on with all our clients,
我们要联♥系♥所有客户
let them know we're leaving a week early.
告诉他们 我们要提前一周离开
Who had the cappuccino? The tea?
谁的卡布奇诺 还有茶
Guys, we need to move fast.
同志们 我们要赶紧行动
We need to split up our list.
要分配下任务
Will will be on with everybody.
威尔会全面出击
We need to move up our press release.
还要提前发布会
All right, I'm on it.
好的 我来负责
I already called the new offices.
我已经打电♥话♥问了新办公室
We can pick up the keys tomorrow.
可以明天拿到钥匙
One thing you all lost is bonuses.
但你们的奖金都没了
Hey. Hey, guys.
大家安静
If we don't get our clients in line,
如果不能确保客户
we don't have a firm to open.
就没有新律所
Cary, are you on Chumhum?
凯里 你负责查查网
Yeah, I'll call Neil Gross.
是的 我会打给尼尔·格罗斯
Who's our second-best client?
谁是第二大客户
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表