Damn it.
见鬼
Thank you for returning, Doctor.
感谢你回来 医生
Now, if you wanted to avoid leaving Touch DNA,
如果你想避免留下接触性DNA
how could you do it?
该怎么做
If I wanted to avoid it?
如果我想避免的话
Well, the best way would be to
最好的方式就是
remove the top layer of dead cells on your skin.
去除表皮最上层的死皮细胞
Through washing hands? Yes.
比如洗个手吗 对
Or some kind of solvent or alcohol-based cleanser.
或者某种溶液 含酒精的清洁剂
Or chlorine?
或者氯
Yes. A chlorine-based wash would be quite effective.
是 用含氯的溶液挺有效的
Wouldn't chlorine also be effective at washing away
那么氯是否也能去除任何残留的
any result from Touch DNA? Yes, it would.
接触性DNA呢 能
My apologies, Your Honor.
抱歉 法官阁下
This evidence arrived so late,
这个证据来得有些晚了
I, too, didn't have time to transfer it to a monitor.
我也来不及把它投射到大屏幕
It's like Perry Mason here with all this late-arriving stuff.
搞得好像是拖拉的佩里·梅森在办案
Go ahead.
继续
Would you please tell me who you see in this photo, sir?
能告诉我你在图中看到了谁吗 先生
It looks like the victim, Dani Littlejohn.
像是被害人 达妮·利特约翰
It is in fact. At the college swimming pool.
事实也是如此 就在学校的游泳池边
Could you tell me the timecode
你能告诉我监控摄像
of the campus surveillance camera?
显示的时间吗
It says 5:12... P.M., that's right.
5点12 下午 没错
So this would be after
这是不是在加德纳先生
Mr. Gardner's library photo of Ms. Littlejohn
所示的利特约翰女士在图书馆
handling the cloth sociology book?
手持布制封面的社会学书之后呢
Yes, an hour and a half later.
是的 一个半小时后
Let me take this by the jury.
让我把它拿给陪审团看看
So, if Ms. Littlejohn went swimming in a chlorinated pool,
如果利特约翰女士在拿了残留着
after she'd handled the book positively doused
接触性DNA的书之后 到氯水泳池中
with Touch DNA, would that eliminate any effects
游了泳 会清除她身上的
of Touch DNA on her body?
接触性DNA吗
It would, definitely.
肯定会的
And so the DNA underneath Ms. Littlejohn's fingernails
这么说利特约翰女士指甲缝中的DNA
would still most likely come
还是最有可能来自于
from a defensive wound that night.
当晚的自卫
Objection! Beyond the scope.
反对 提问超出范围
Sure, you can have that one. Sustained.
是 这你说对了 反对有效
Did you have any more questions?
你还有什么问题吗
It's my fault. I should have checked.
我的错 我该查到的
We gotta start over.
我们得重头来过
How did his DNA end up on her?
他的DNA是怎么留在她身上的
Okay, I'm on it.
好 我去查
It's somewhere in here.
应该就在这段时间中
Dani Littlejohn got out of the campus pool at 5:12.
达妮·利特约翰5点12分离开校泳池
Jeffrey Grant's card key has him entering
杰弗里·格兰特在7点49分刷♥卡♥
his dorm room at 7:49 P.M.
进入宿舍
They had to cross somewhere in there.
他们一定在中间某段时间遇到过
Kalinda?
凯琳达
So Grant had his baseball game at 6:30.
格兰特的棒球赛6点30分开始
He was injured at 7:00. Went to the emergency room
7点受伤 去了急诊室
and was released at 7:30.
7点30分离开
Did they cross at the hospital?
他们是否在医院遇到过
Uh, there was no record of Dani visiting the hospital.
没有记录显示达妮去过医院
So beat the bushes.
那就去调查一下
What were Dani Littlejohn's exact movements
达妮·利特约翰从游泳后到死亡前
from her swim until the time of her death?
到底去了哪些地方
And how could Jeffrey have crossed with her?
杰弗里到底是如何与她有交叉点的
Let's go!
行动吧
You're starting over?
你打算重头开始
We had a setback.
我们遇到了一些挫折
We're putting eight associates on it?
动用八位律师跟进案子吗
Yes.
是的
Hold on, Kalinda.
等等 凯琳达
What about the earlier suspect, the professor?
之前的那位嫌疑人教授怎么样了
Dr. Delaney? The judge won't allow any mention of him.
德兰尼教授 法官不允许提到他
Do we think he did it?
我们认为是他干的吗
Who, Jeffrey?
谁 杰弗里吗
No, the professor.
不 那个教授
Do we think Jeffrey did it?
我们认为是杰弗里干的吗
I-I don't know.
我不知道
Well, what is the plea on the table?
提供给我们的认罪协议是什么
It's off the table. Jeffrey rejected it.
这已不予讨论了 杰弗里拒绝了
What was the plea on the table?
曾提供给我们的认罪协议是什么
Eight years.
八年
You think I've lost my perspective?
你认为我丧失判断能力了吗
No, I just think eight years is preferable to life.
我只是觉得八年比终身监禁要好
Jeffrey is 21.
杰弗里只有21岁
He'll be out before his 30th birthday.
他在30岁生日前就能出来
He rejected it.
他拒绝了
I better go.
我最好离开吧
No, you're fine, Kalinda.
不 留下 凯琳达
Well, your defense seems
你的辩护似乎想当然地
to be taking for granted his innocence.
认为他是无辜的
What if he's not? What's your fallback?
如果他不是呢 你的后路是什么
The jury believed Touch DNA.
陪审团相信接触性DNA
They looked at Jeffrey and they wanted
他们看着杰弗里 希望能
to believe he didn't do it.
相信他是无辜的
All we need to do is hint at cross between Jeffrey
我们要做的就是暗示杰弗里
and the victim somewhere
和被害人有某种形式的接触
where his DNA could have ended up on her.
使他的DNA留在了她身上
This isn't a crusade, Diane.
这不是为了捍卫什么 戴安
I like the kid.
我喜欢那孩子
I think he's innocent.
我认为他是无辜的
I feel bad he's having the crap beaten out of him in holding,
我很难过他在扣留期间被人欺负
but I'm playing this smart.
而现在我是在费尽心思辩护
Okay. Tell me if you need my help.
好吧 如果你需要帮助就告诉我
I'll be in the courtroom down from yours. On what?
我会在你楼下的法庭 什么案子
The hedge fund... Vonerich. Another DUI.
弗尼里奇对冲基金 又一个酒驾
Keeping the world safe for drunk CEOs.
为喝醉的CEO保驾护航
It's my new motto.
这是我最新的座右铭
Are, uh, are they okay? Jeffrey's parents?
杰弗里的父母没事吧
I understand, Mr. Grant,
我理解 格兰特先生
I know, but your son is mid-trial.
我知道 但你的儿子正在庭审中
The Grants. Their son... they want a second opinion.
格兰特夫妇 他们想听取第二意见
Uh, no, I'm sorry. Look, Will Gardner is
抱歉 威尔·加德纳
Lockhart/Gardner's top litigator.
是洛&加律所的顶尖诉讼律师
No, I'm sorry, sir, but you're in good hands.
不 抱歉 先生 您的律师没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
Wow, you were laying it on thick.
你真是对他大夸特夸呢
Just cooling things down.
我只是想缓和彼此的矛盾
So... will you?
那么 你愿意吗
You want me as your lawyer? Yeah.
你想让我当你的律师 是的
Why? You sound incredulous.
怎么 你好像不敢相信
Wouldn't you want me as your lawyer?
设身处地 你不想让我当你的律师吗
I'm joking, I'm joking!
我开玩笑啦
Yes!
好的
Yes.
好的
I'll arrange a date and time for the deposition.
我会为取证安排时间地点
Good.
很好
I have the correspondents' luncheon tomorrow.
我明天有记者午餐会
Sometime before that? Okay.
在那之前行吗 没问题
Where you going? Court.
你要去哪儿 法庭
You offering a second opinion?
你要去给予第二意见吗
You were with Dani on that last day swimming, right?
最后那天你和达妮在一起游泳对吗
I was.
是的
And afterward.
之后也在一起
What did you guys do afterward?
你们之后做了什么
She met me at the study hall.
她在自修室和我见了面
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表