A raid that proved fruitful, Your Honor.
一次证明很有成果的搜查 法官阁下
We recovered a classified document in his desk drawer.
我们在他的抽屉里发现了一份机密文件
That wasn't classified. That was a meeting schedule.
那不是机密文件 那只是份会议议程
Your Honor, I can't be sure,
法官阁下 我不能确定
since I have not been given a copy of this evidence...
因为我没能看到这个证据的副本
Implicit in the word "Classified"
机密这个字的意思
is the idea it can't be distributed.
就是它不能被分发
But it is our understanding the document in question
但我们相信这份有问题的文件
is a meeting schedule.
其实是会议议程
That's all. It was not classified
就是这样 它被交给德林杰先生
when it was given to Mr. Dellinger or when he took it home.
以及他拿回家时都不是机密的
The NSA retroactively classified it
国♥家♥安♥全♥局将其追溯为机密资料
because the raid failed to produce the evidence
因为此次搜查没能找到
they were hoping to find.
他们想要的证据
On the contrary, Your Honor, the raid produced
恰恰相反 法官阁下 搜查
this classified document.
发现了这份机密文件
It wasn't classified until 12 hours ago.
十二小时前都不是加密的
This is the exact definition of ex post facto law.
追溯法令就是这个意思
Your Honor, I would like to call our client
法官阁下 我想让我的当事人
to testify to the innocuous contents
对这份文件无关痛痒的内容
of this document. Objection.
作证 反对
Or... whatever.
或者 不管是什么
I disagree.
我不同意
The Classified Information Procedures Act
机密资料程序法令
prevents a criminal defendant from disclosing classified information.
禁止刑事被告公布机密文件信息
Then I would ask Your Honor to review the contents
那我就得请法官阁下通过镜头来
of the document in camera.
审视这份文件的内容了
Actually, Your Honor,
事实上 法官阁下
you don't have the necessary security clearance
你没有查看文件必需的
to view the document. I'm sorry?
安全检查 你说什么
You and Mr. Hayden and Mr. Agos
如果我们要继续的话
must apply for clearance
你 海登先生及艾格斯先生
and be vetted, if we are to go forward.
必须申请安全调查并接受审查
I can't look at it?
我不能看吗
I'm sorry, sir, but you cannot.
抱歉 阁下 你不能看
It's a list of meetings and times, Your Honor.
就是一份会议时间的列表 法官阁下
Okay, then. I will apply for security clearance,
好吧 我会申请安全调查的
as I assume you will as well,
我猜你们也会的吧
Mr. Hayden, Mr. Agos.
海登先生 艾格斯先生
We will, Your Honor.
我们会的 法官阁下
And when it is granted,
批准后
we may proceed.
我们再继续
Kalinda, can you come here for a sec?
凯琳达 你能过来一下吗
Have a seat.
坐吧
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Do you like working here?
你喜欢在这工作吗
I do.
我喜欢
Because I was looking at your employment record,
因为我在看你的雇佣记录
and I noticed you chose not to sign the contract.
我注意到你没有签合同
You just like being a free agent?
你喜欢当个自♥由♥职业者吗
Don't like to be tied down?
不喜欢被约束
Yeah.
是的
But you've been here a long time,
但你来这很久了
so clearly you-you-you like it.
所以很明显你喜欢这
You must be happy,
你肯定是开心的
I mean... certainly we pay you enough.
我是说 我们肯定付了你足够的薪水
I am happy.
我是开心
If I were unhappy, then... I wouldn't be here.
如果我不开心的话 我就不会在这了
Well, there's a coincidence,
有点凑巧
because if I was unhappy,
因为如果我不开心的话
you wouldn't be here.
你就不会在这
You can't work for Diane and work for the firm.
你不能既为戴安又为公♥司♥工作
Well, Diane's a managing partner.
戴安是管理合伙人
Yes, but if you work for her exclusively,
是的 但如果你单独为她工作
then feed her information that I discuss with you,
告诉她我跟你谈的信息
then let her pay you...
再让她给你付钱
then we'll sue you
那我会起诉你
for return of employee compensation.
偿还员工薪酬
Hey, try me if you think I won't.
不信的话你就试试吧
Diane doesn't have the votes.
戴安没有足够的支持票
I have the votes.
我有
You think I'd be here if I didn't?
你认为我没有的话我能在这吗
What do you want, Louis?
你想要什么 路易斯
I want to know what Diane wants you to do.
我想知道戴安要你做什么
Pretend to be close to you.
假装接近你
Find out whether you're pushing her out.
看看你是否要将她排挤出去
Tell her I'm not.
告诉她我没有
You, uh... seem happier.
你 看上去心情变好了一些
I had a good night's sleep.
我昨晚睡得很好
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克太太
Now that you've arrived, we can begin.
既然你已经到了 我们就开始吧
I assume you've had sufficient time
我想你有足够的时间
to consult with Mr. Polmar?
跟波尔马先生谈过吧
Yes, thank you.
是的 谢谢
And I have a few questions for you, Mr. Castro.
我有些问题要问你 卡斯特罗先生
For me?
我吗
Yes.
是的
By all means.
随便问吧
Mr. Castro,
卡斯特罗先生
did you ever use the term "GenDen" yourself
你曾在给你的员工发短♥信♥或邮件里
in any text or memo to staff?
用过「普拘」这个词吗
"GenDen" Meaning "General detention"?
「普拘」是指普通拘留吗
Yes. No.
是的 没有
It's not part of the culture of my office.
我办公室没有这样的氛围
So it's not a term or practice
所以你自己不会用这个词或
you yourself use? That's correct.
这个惯例咯 是的
Is this a cross-examination of the state's attorney?
这是对州检察官进行盘问吗
It's okay. Happy to answer.
没关系 很乐意回答
I took the liberty of having some slides loaded.
我擅自下载了一些幻灯片
Mr. Castro,
卡斯特罗先生
you sent my client a text
3月16日你给我的当事人
on March 16 of this year that says,
发了一条信息
"Is Jeffery Grant G.D.?"
杰佛里·格兰特被GD了吗
Yes, I can see.
是的 我看到了
Can you tell the panel
你能告诉审判小组
what you meant by this text?
你这条短息是什么意思吗
Perhaps you overlooked the fact that you have used the term.
你可能漏说了 你用过该词
No. "G.D." Is not the term.
没有 GD不是那个词
I see.
明白了
So what did you mean by G.D.?
你觉得GD是什么意思呢
Is the prosecutor sufficiently prepared
检控官是否做好充足准备
to take the defendant down to first degree?
来成功拿下被告人一级谋杀
"Going down""
拿下
I see. Thank you for the correction.
明白了 多谢纠正
No problem. So in this text,
不用谢 在这个4月6号♥的短♥信♥中
you write, on April 6,
你写到
"I can't wait to G.D. On Batiste.
我迫不及待GD巴蒂斯特了
What fun!"
多有趣
You were saying,
难道你是想说
"I can't wait to go down on Batiste.
我迫不及待的想拿下巴蒂斯特
What fun"? No, that's not what I meant.
多有趣 不 我不是这个意思
What I meant was I can't wait to take him down.
我的意思是我想将他定罪
By going down on him?
通过将他拿下
No. That's not...
不 我不是...
You-You're misinterpreting my words.
你故意曲解我的话
Sir,You used "G.D." To mean "General detention,"
你用GD来表示普通拘留
as everyone in this room well knows.
这里所有人都知道
And to act as though Finn Polmar's behavior
但你们现在说芬恩·波尔马做的事
is any different from your own
和你们做的不一样
is simple hypocrisy. No.
这是赤♥裸♥裸的虚伪 不
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表