Let us talk to you.
我们跟你谈谈
Let me think about it.
让我考虑一下
Good.
很好
That's all I ask.
这就是我想要的
Thank you. Good-bye.
谢谢你 再见
You're good luck. You know that?
你总能带来好运 你知道吗
I do know that.
这个我确实知道
Lesbian, gay or transgender?
女同 男同还是双性恋
Only if he's in danger because of it.
只要他因此处于危险中
What about governmental persecution?
政♥治♥迫♥害♥呢
You mean, his political beliefs?
你是说 他的政♥治♥信仰吗
Or we just argue that the Mexican government can't protect him.
或者我们只辩护说墨西哥政♥府♥不能保护他
They're not the ones threatening him.
他们不是威胁他的人
I served Dolan. We are back in court in an hour.
我刚应付了杜兰 我们一小时后上庭
Great. Now we just need something to argue.
很好 我们只需要一些东西来辩护了
Blood feud.
家族仇恨
You could argue there's a blood feud
你们可以辩护说
between Tomas' family and Hierra's family.
托马斯的家族和希拉的家族有世仇
But we don't have any evidence of it, do we?
但是我们没有任何证据 不是吗
We might.
我们可能有
Really? What?
真的吗 什么
Robyn, what?
罗宾 什么啊
Have you noticed that everyone's changing?
你注意到大家都变了吗
Yeah.
是啊
So, what's up?
怎么了
I'm concerned about Eli.
我担心伊莱
What is it this time?
这次又是什么
He flip-flopped on your speaking
关于您是否要在少数族裔选民大会上讲话
at the minority voter conference.
他的态度突然转变
Well, you know, one of the things I value about Eli
你知道嘛 我看重伊莱的一点就是
is that he keeps an open mind,
他保持开放的心态
which means that he sometimes changes it.
也就是说他有时候会改变主意
I think he might have changed it
我认为他可能是因为
because of someone else's influence.
受某人的影响才改变的
Her name is Natalie Flores.
她的名字是娜塔莉·弗里斯
She works for a lobbying firm.
她在一家政♥治♥游说公♥司♥工作
Are you saying that you think Eli's on
你是说你认为依莱是在为某个说客帮忙
the payroll of some lobbyist?
你是说你认为依莱是在为某个说客帮忙
No, I think it's personal.
不 我认为是私人的
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I'm fine. I'm sorry. I hate being weak.
我很好 抱歉 我讨厌变得虚弱
You're not being weak.
你不弱
Can I get you something, or...?
要我帮你拿点什么吗
Oh, I'm out of my pop-tarts.
我的馅饼吃完了
That's not good.
这可糟糕
No, it's not.
是的
Natalie Fores?
娜塔莉·弗里斯吗
Uh, yes, yes, right. Um...
是的 是的
Well, just to be clear, if Eli's directing policy
我想强调的是 若伊莱的指导方针
due to somebody's outside influence,
受到其他人的外部影响
then, that's a potential ethical violation there.
那就有违背政♥治♥伦理准则的可能
Yes. I understand.
是的 我理解
And I'm gonna look into it.
我会去调查的
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
I was complimenting her.
我是在恭维她
Didn't ask her to clean my office.
我又没叫她打扫我的办公室
I just think this one is... touchy.
我只是觉得这女人挺...难搞
This one?
这女人
This... This Natalie.
这个娜塔莉
Maybe she's a lesbian.
也许她是同性恋
I don't think she's a lesbian.
我不觉得她是同性恋
But she is our link to a potentially valuable client.
她是我们和潜在价值的客户之间的纽带
Howard, we're going to need you to apologize immediately.
霍华德 我们需要你马上道歉
Fine.
好吧
Well, what do you want me to say?
你要我说什么
I think it's important for Natalie to understand
我认为你该让娜塔莉知道
that, you know, you see her as intelligent and capable.
你把她看做聪明能干的女性
Not just some spicy tamale?
而不是什么墨西哥小辣椒
Hmm? Oh, come on. I'm just kidding.
拜托 我只是开个玩笑
Kidding Is what got us into this mess.
就是玩笑让我们惹上这些麻烦
No, political correctness got us into this mess.
不 是政♥治♥正确性的坚持害我们惹上麻烦
But I'll get us out of it.
而我会带我们走出泥潭
I don't think I'm gonna do the speech
我不打算在少数族裔选民会议上
at the minority voter conference.
进行演讲
You aren't?
你不打算吗
Redistricting cuts both ways.
重划选区是把双刃剑
I don't want to be accused of supporting ghettoizing anyone.
我不想被人指责支持某一少数族裔区划分
You aren't ghettoizing anyone. They want this.
不是要你这么做 是他们想要这么做
A lot of people want a lot of things.
很多人都有无数的要求
Yes, but we've already rsvp'd and...
对 但我们已经发了邀请函了 而且...
And what?
而且什么
Why is this suddenly so important that I do this, Eli?
为何演讲的事突然变得如此重要 伊莱
Because this redistricting amendment has legs.
因为选区重划修正案很有潜力
No.
不
What changed your mind?
你为什么改变心意
Eli,
伊莱
I need to know that I can trust you.
我需要知道我能信任你
I need to know that the advice you give me
我需要知道你给我的建议
is in my best interests.
是对我最有利的
It has never been anything but.
我向来如此 别无二心
Good.
很好
As long as you don't let anyone use you.
只要你别让任何人利用你
Or me.
或利用我
The next time you want to correct my behavior, come to me.
下次你想指正我的做法 来找我
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I don't know what you think you saw,
我不知道你认为自己看到了什么
but if you're trying to score points with Peter...
但若你想在彼得面前给自己加分
I'm not trying to score points.
我没有想给自己加分
Then why bring it up? Because it's my job.
那为什么提这事 这是我的工作
My private life falls way outside your job description.
我的私生活不在你的工作范围
Not when it impacts the counsel you give the governor.
前提是不影响你给州长的建议
Let's get something straight: I have been with Peter since...
让我把话说清楚 我已经跟了彼得...
I'm sorry. I can't do this right now.
抱歉 我现在没法和你吵
Oh, spare me the rigors of pregnancy bs!
给我也来点儿妊娠反应吧
Your honor, blood feuds are a recognized ground for asylum.
法官阁下 世仇是经过认可的庇护条件
Yes, in places where they exist.
是的 在世仇存在的地方
Albania, for example, the Caucasus, Sicily...
例如阿尔巴尼亚 高加索 西西里岛
The concept applies anywhere someone is targeted
由于家族仇恨成为袭击目标者
because of bad blood between families.
所处的任何地点都适用这一概念
In this case, Lalo Hierra
在此案中 拉洛·希拉
and his family have a grudge against Tomas Ruiz.
及其家人对托马斯·鲁伊兹怀有恨意
No. They don't hate him because his name is Tomas Ruiz.
不 他们不是因为他的名字而恨他
They hate him because he...
他们恨他是因为他
...almost snitched.
差不多是个告密者
Besides, Your Honor,
另外 法官阁下
even if they could argue blood feud,
即使他们用世仇作论点
where's the evidence? Right here.
证据何在 在这里
What a surprise. Now what?
真是个惊喜啊 又耍什么招
Just this morning, mrs. Ruiz received this bullet in her mailbox,
今晨鲁伊兹太太在邮箱发现了这枚子弹
with the letters "L.C." written on the side.
上面写着「L.C.」
That's Lalo Hierra's calling card. It's a clear threat.
这是拉洛·希拉的名片 这是恐吓
Hold on. We have no way to verify...
等等 我们无法核实
Your honor, As soon as this was brought
法官阁下 我们一发现此证物
to our attention we brought it to you.
就立刻来呈递给您
Okay, enough.
好了 够了
Mrs. Florrick, Mr. Agos, I'm sorry,
福瑞克夫人 艾格斯先生 我很抱歉
but blood feud is a very specific claim,
但世仇是十分特殊的诉求
and I'm just not seeing enough here to support it.
我看不到足够的证据支持这一诉求
Your honor, this bullet is clearly a warning
法官阁下 这枚子弹无疑是对
of violence to come to Mrs. Ruiz and her family.
鲁伊兹夫人及其家人的暴♥力♥威胁
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表