One-party consent is enough here
在这里一方同意就可以了
and I am one party.
而我就是其中一方
And I give my consent.
我同意录音
I suggest you leave Mr. Gardner alone, sir.
我建议您不要再骚扰加德纳先生 先生
He's a nice man.
他是个好人
He has no part in your vendetta against Governor Florrick.
他跟你与福瑞克州长之间的宿怨无关
By the way,
顺便说一句
you should look into an anti-Semitic
你该去调查一下时代广场那只
costumed furry bear in Times Square.
反犹太人的大毛熊
Very few lawyers can reach their prime
很少有律师能在郊区当了十几年的
after a decade as a mother in suburbia,
全职母亲后迎来事业的高峰
but Alicia Florrick is...
但艾丽西娅·福瑞克
special.
是特别的
Row four, far left.
第四排 靠左
Great.
很好
Remember, say it loud and with a smile.
记住 面带笑容 声音响亮
People will believe whatever you tell them.
他们会相信你说的一切
Oh, and, uh, Rayna Hecht is here.
还有 蕾娜·赫特在这儿
It would help our cause if you could dazzle her.
要是能得到她的青睐对我们大有好处
...Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
The governor's guilty.
州长有罪
How do you know that?
你怎么知道呢
He's the governor of Illinois.
他是伊利诺伊州的州长
You got him to say that?
你设法让他说出了这个吗
I didn't get him to say anything.
我没设法让他说任何事
He wanted to say it.
他主动说出来的
If he comes after you, we'll use it.
要是他想对付你 我们就用这个
But he's not coming after me.
但他不是想对付我
I don't think so. Not with what he has.
我不这么想 鉴于他所掌握的把柄
Oh, you're a lifesaver.
你真是救星
No, no, no.
不不不
I'm just, um...
我只是
Got to go.
该走了
I prepared by looking in a mirror.
我看着镜子为自己做准备
It was the only interview I could still get.
那是我唯一能得到的面试
When you're sitting across the desk
当你坐在一个
from someone who can hire you,
可以雇佣你的人对面时
you feel every one of those 13 years.
你能真切感受到十三年的光阴流逝
But, luckily, I had a very good interviewer.
但幸运的是 我有个很好的面试官
He asked me if I was up to it,
他问我是否准备好
coming back to the workplace.
重返职场
The interviewer pointed out that I was
他指出我一直在
arguing against myself.
与自己作对
I should stop...
我不该继续
pointing out reasons why I shouldn't be hired.
解释自己不该被雇佣的理由了
What did I learn from this?
我从中学到了什么呢
Use everything you have
要尽己所能
to get the job.
去争取工作机会
And don't feel entitled.
不要想当然觉得自己有资格
Will Gardner.
威尔·加德纳
Just hear me out.
听我说完
The hiring committee has voted.
招聘委员会已经投票表决了
Yeah, but we shouldn't penalize her.
但我们不该惩罚她
Her face is on the news 24-7.
她的脸每天都出现在新闻里
Every political blog is writing about her.
所有政♥治♥博客都在写她的事
Wait, she wasn't the one who slept with the hookers.
但和妓♥女♥上♥床♥的并不是她啊
Were you involved with this woman?
你和这个女人有关系吗
What? You never push for associate hires.
什么 你从未为别人争取过职位
She was my friend.
她曾是我的朋友
And... the smartest person in our class.
也是我们班里最聪明的人
Give me something I can sell to the other partners.
给我一些能说服其他合伙人的理由
There's a lawyer I'm trying to bring on board,
我想为一个律师争取一个职位
but I'm getting some push back.
但不是很顺利
I need you to put a dossier together on her.
我要你整理一份她的档案材料
Okay. Who is she?
好的 她是谁
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Peter Florrick's wife?
彼得·福瑞克的妻子吗
Yeah. Why?
是的 怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Of course, the advantage of being a woman opting back in
当然 女性重返职场的优势在于
is that no one ever questioned
没有人会问你
why you opted out in the first place.
当初为什么要退出职场
Women are cut little slack on this.
女性在这方面的要求并不是很严格
Men, even less.
男性更是如此
I looked into Alicia Florrick.
我调查了艾丽西娅·福瑞克
I spoke to her old firm.
我和她的旧东家谈过了
She managed to win a couple dozen cases
在休产假前 她赢过
before taking her maternity leave.
二三十个案子
Even managed to bring in some small clients.
还争取到一些小客户
But?
但是
They were about to fire her.
他们那时已打算辞退她
They thought she wasn't tough enough.
他们认为她不够强硬
She never knew, but they said
她对此不知情 但他们说
she lacked a killer instinct.
她缺乏一股杀气
What do you want me to do with this?
你想要我怎么办
Bury it.
掩盖掉
The one upside to a scandal or a tragedy in your life
生活中发生丑闻或悲剧的好处之一
is that it is the best kind of wake-up call.
就是它能让你幡然醒悟
Would I have done it any differently if I were a man?
如果我是男人 我会做出不同的选择吗
Would I have...
如果我
Uh, would I have done...
如果我是
I mean, uh...
我是说
Uh, would I have felt differently if I were a man?
如果是男人 我会感受不同吗
What's going on?
怎么回事
Lindler just launched a hostile takeover of MRG Pharmaceuticals.
林德勒刚刚恶意收♥购♥了MRG医药公♥司♥
Everybody wants to get in on it.
所有人都想分一杯羹
Excuse me.
不好意思
The answer is I would never do it differently.
回答是我仍会做同样选择
The key is to raise your profile.
关键是要尽力展现自信
Opt-out moms are held to a higher standard
人们对曾是全职母亲的女人总是
than anyone else.
要求更苛刻
We... have to work harder.
我们必须加倍努力
We have to make up for lost time.
我们必须弥补失去的时间
Uh, is there any other...?
还有别的
It was across the street.
这里就在街对面
I'm almost finished. I won't bother you.
我马上就好了 不会打扰你
Scotch, no ice.
苏格兰威士忌 不加冰
They only have beer.
这里只有啤酒
Beer.
那就啤酒
It's hard to get drunk on beer.
喝啤酒很难喝醉
Mm, you just got to try harder.
你只能多喝几杯了
Yeah, yeah.
好的 好的
She doesn't like me, and I don't give a flying crap.
她不喜欢我 我也不特么在乎
Flying crap.
「特么」在乎
Go to hell. Is that better?
见鬼去吧 你开心了吧
You're in a bad mood.
你心情不好
I just had 300 people walk out on me.
有三百个人在我讲话时离场
It looked like 400.
看上去有四百个
Why do you hate me?
你为什么恨我
Well, I don't like you.
我不喜欢你
Hate's probably too strong.
恨可能说得太过了
Why?
为什么
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Because of that?
因为那事吗
Three weeks. Three weeks you were scheming.
三周 你密谋了三周
That wasn't my fault.
那不是我的错
I wanted to leave right away.
我想立刻就离开的
With our clients.
带着我们的客户
Wow. It just never ends.
这简直没完没了了
Don't ask the question if you don't want the answer.
如果你不想知道就别问
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表