I mean, I got a text. I looked at a text,
我收到了条短♥信♥ 我在看短♥信♥
because my girlfriend, she's pregnant.
因为我的女朋友怀孕了
Do you usually text during court? I didn't text.
你常在庭上发短♥信♥吗 我不发短♥信♥
I got a text.
我收到了条短♥信♥
When you heard the first shot, what did you see?
当你听到第一声枪响时 看见了什么
The kid, Jeffrey Grant, he was...
那个孩子 杰弗里·格兰特 他在
Did you try to get your gun back?
你试过把枪抢回来吗
No.
没有
Why not? What? You're kidding me.
为什么不 什么 你开玩笑吧
Unbelievable. You weren't there.
不敢相信 你们不在场
The kid was just firing everywhere!
那个孩子当时在四处乱射
So, what'd you do?
那你做了什么
Witness said you dove behind the first bench in the gallery.
目击证人称你窝在旁听席第一排椅子后
Is that true?
是真的吗
You okay?
你还好吗
Where's Jeffrey Grant?
杰弗里·格兰特在哪
They're holding him.
被拘留了
Here?
在这吗
It's not gonna make a difference.
你改变不了什么的
Jenna...
珍娜
Jeffrey Grant, our client?
杰弗里·格兰特 我们的客户
Yes.
是的
He was on trial for murder. Yes.
他因涉嫌谋杀而受审 是的
But he...
可他...
That was supposed to be my case.
那本来是我的案子
Diane, do you have a minute?
戴安 你有空吗
Sorry, I'll be right back.
抱歉 我一会儿就回来
I'm sorry, Alicia.
节哀顺变 艾丽西娅
Thank you.
谢谢
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm at Lockhart/Gardner...
我在洛克哈特&加德纳律所
Alicia, what are you doing?
艾丽西娅 你在干什么
The deposition is now.
现在要取证呢
We promised to give Candace our full attention.
我们保证过要全心投入坎迪丝的案子
We can't just... What are you...?
不能就...你在...
What are you doing at Lockhart/Gardner?
你在洛克哈特&加德纳律所干什么
Cary...
凯里
Will is dead.
威尔死了
What do you mean?
你这话是什么意思
He was shot during his trial. He's dead.
他庭审的时候遭到枪击 他死了
We have to delay the deposition.
我们得推迟这次取证
I'm-I'm, I'm-I'm just, I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm...
我...我...我...
I have to go.
我得挂了
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I'll call you back, Cary.
我回头再打给你 凯里
Is she coming?
她会来吗
Where is she?
她在哪里
I... um...
我...
We need to delay this, Candace.
我们得推迟这次取证了 坎迪丝
What?
什么
I have to call Will's clients.
我得打电♥话♥给威尔的客户
It's not out yet that Will is dead,
外头还不知道威尔去世的消息
but when it is, the clients will be looking around.
可他们一旦知道就会开始找新律师
David, please.
大卫 拜托
But more importantly,
更重要的是
other firms will be poaching.
其他律所会开始挖这些客户
David, my best friend just died.
大卫 我的挚友才刚去世
Diane, I'm sorry.
戴安 请节哀
I-I don't want to be doing this any more than you do,
我也不想这么做
but the car is moving, and someone has to drive.
但车还在前进 总得有人驾驶
I'm just asking your permission to break it to the clients.
我需要你允许我把消息告诉客户们
All right.
好吧
Just... do what you do.
你就这么做吧
Alicia, please call me as soon as you can.
艾丽西娅 尽快给我回电
There's something I need to tell you.
我有事要告诉你
Alicia, it's Diane.
艾丽西娅 我是戴安
We're trying to get ahold of you.
我们都在找你
Please call.
请回电
Alicia...
艾丽西娅
Mr. Gardner, we're just about ready here.
加德纳先生 我们可以开始了
H-Hold on, Your Honor.
稍等 法官阁下
I'll call you back.
我回头再打给你
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Mr. Gardner, we're just about ready here.
加德纳先生 我们可以开始了
I have no idea why he would call.
我不知道他为什么打给我
He called at 11:30.
11点半的时候打来的
Wasn't he in court?
他不是在庭上吗
They must've been on a break.
那时候应该在休息
Was he upset?
他当时不高兴吧
At?
为谁
Me?
为我
No. Why?
没有 怎么
Candace came to our firm.
坎迪丝来我们律所了
We poached her just yesterday.
我们昨天刚把她挖过来
She was Will's client.
她以前是威尔的客户
Will had dealt with all of that.
威尔已经不计较这些了
You sure?
你确定
You can blame yourself for anything you want,
你想怎么责怪自己都行
but Will was...
但威尔...
He was moving fast on a lot of fronts.
他已经不计前嫌了
He was...
他...
I loved him.
我爱他
I know.
我知道
He loved you.
他爱你
You can stay if you want.
如果你想留在这儿也行
No.
算了
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
This feud, it's stupid.
这种斗争很愚蠢
I-I care about you too much to let it come...
我很在乎你 不希望走到这一步
Alicia, are you kidding me?
艾丽西娅 你开什么玩笑
Leave my clients alone, Alicia.
离我客户远一点 艾丽西娅
Find your own.
自己的客户自己找去
But you do admit to taking the sheriff's gun?
你承认拿了法警的枪吗
You were angry about Dr. Delaney's testimony?
你当时对德兰尼博士的证词感到愤怒是吗
His false testimony.
他伪造的证词
We'd rather hear it from your client.
我们想听你当事人亲口说
You were angry about Dr. Delaney's testimony?
你当时对德兰尼博士的证词感到愤怒是吗
The accused nodded in assent.
被告点头默认
But he was lying, right, Jeffrey?
他当时在说谎 对吗 杰弗里
He was the real killer.
他才是真正的凶手
I-I didn't kill her.
我没杀她
I didn't kill Dani.
我没杀达妮
But Professor Delaney did?
是德兰尼教授杀的吗
Why'd you kill your lawyer, Jeffrey?
你为什么要杀害你的律师 杰弗里
I don't think that's been proved.
我认为这一点还没确认
Jeffrey, why did you shoot at your own lawyer?
杰弗里 为什么要向你自己的律师开枪
I want to make clear, I have been hired by the Grant family
我想说明白 格兰特一家雇我
to represent Jeffrey's interests.
代表杰弗里的利益
There's no evidence that Jeffrey was the cause
现在没有证据表明是杰弗里
of Mr. Gardner's death.
造成了加德纳先生的死
According to witnesses,
根据目击证人表示
there was a hail of gunfire from other SWAT
当时现场开枪射击的
and sheriff members on the scene,
还有其他特警和法警
and the bullets that killed Mr. Gardner may have...
击中加德纳先生的可能...
Gentlemen,
先生们
let's step out for a moment.
我们出去一会儿
I want to say my client has been wrongly accused.
我想说我当事人受到的指控纯属诬告
He was placed into a corner by faulty DNA evidence
他被库克检察院错误的DNA证据
of the Cook...
逼到了绝境...
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表