Objection, Your Honor. All discussions of
反对 法官大人 所有关于假定的
hypothetical FISA court warrants are,
外国情报监视法庭搜查令的讨论
in fact, classified and cannot be discussed here.
都属机密信息 不能被公开讨论
As Kafkaesque as that sounds, I will sustain.
尽管这话听着很卡夫卡 反对还是有效的
Have you ever
你有没有收到过
been served with a gag order regarding the NSA's requests--
出于国♥家♥安♥全♥局的要求而下发的封口令
sorry-- hypothetical requests for access to users' data?
抱歉 是假设中要求获得用户信息的请求
No. Thank you, sir.
没有 谢谢你 先生
Sorry.
抱歉
That was just preamble.
下面才是正文
We can do so much with technology,
技术会带来如此多的改变
and yet, when I was served with a warrant, I caved.
但是 当我接到搜查令时 我还是妥协了
We gave the NSA e-mails, data, phone calls.
我们给了国♥家♥安♥全♥局电子邮箱 数据 通话信息
Not that many. Less than a hundred.
虽然不多 不到100人吧
But still, we gave it to them.
但仍然 我们给了他们
Rip into him. Definitely.
穷追猛打吧 那当然
So that was you, right?
那是你吧
Yes.
是的
And you were discussing the extent
你当时在说的是
of your cooperation with the NSA?
你和国♥家♥安♥全♥局的合作程度
Do you mind voicing your answer?
能用声音回答吗
Yes, I was. And did you receive
是的 那在那次演讲之后
a cease and desist letter from the NSA after that talk?
你有没有收到国♥家♥安♥全♥局发来的勒令停止函
No.
没有
Were you warned of your gag order
不论在那次演讲之前还是之后
either before or after that talk?
你有没有被提醒过要封口
No.
没有
Were there NSA recruiters in the audience of that talk?
演讲那天听众中有国♥家♥安♥全♥局的人吗
Okay, okay, okay.
好了 好了 好了
I get it.
我知道了
Selective enforcement.
选择性执法
And I'm prone to let this suit go forward,
我倾向于让这起诉讼继续下去
unless the government has something up its sleeve.
除非政♥府♥还有什么招数没亮出来
We request a recess, Your Honor.
我们请求休庭 法官大人
Of course you do.
那当然了
What time did you say?
你跟他说的几点
3 o'clock. He's late.
3点钟 他迟到了
You're not gonna make a scene, are you, Mr. Gold?
你不会闹起来吧 戈德先生
No, I'm gonna get my gavel back
不会 我只是要把木槌要回来
and scare the hell out of Mr. Hawaiian Shirt.
再好好恐吓下花衬衫先生
I'm not gonna...
我才不会...
What? What's wrong?
怎么了 出什么事了
Oh, Mr. Gold. Hello.
戈德先生 你好啊
I should have known.
我应该想到的
I'm not as fast as I used to be.
我没有以前脑子转得快了
Oh. I see.
我懂了
You're my Clarkswap contact.
你是我在克拉克交换网上的卖♥♥家
You can go now, Deborah.
你可以走了 德伯拉
She seems a little young for you, Mr. Gold.
她对你来说太年轻了吧 戈德先生
So, Zach took the gavel home,
所以 扎克把木槌带回了家
you stole it, and now you're selling it?
你偷了它 现在又想把它卖♥♥了
No. I am selling it, for $890.
没有 不过我是要卖♥♥它 出价890美元
I found it at the flea market under a stack of old pottery.
我是在一家跳蚤市场的一堆旧陶器下找到它的
It's amazing
现在在跳蚤市场
what you can find at the flea market these days.
能找到不少好货色了呢
And it's just a coincidence
所以这只是个巧合
you found the gavel belonging to the father of your boyfriend?
你就这么找到了属于你男友父亲的木槌
Zach's not my boyfriend.
扎克不是我的男友
I'm in college now.
我现在上大学了
I don't really have time for high school seniors.
没时间应付什么高中毕业生
Becca, I work for the governor now.
贝卡 我现在为州长工作
I'm his chief of staff.
我是他的幕僚长
Congratulations. You can't steal from the governor.
恭喜 你不能偷州长东西
You'll be arrested.
你会被抓起来的
Excuse me, Mr. Gold.
抱歉 戈德先生
That'll be $890.
它售价890美元
Oh, no, no, dear Becca.
别 亲爱的贝卡
My gift to you is you not being arrested.
我给你的礼物就是不逮捕你
No, Mr. Gold.
不是 戈德先生
Only one of us is taking something they haven't paid for.
我们中只有一个人没付钱就拿走了东西
Excuse me, officer?
打扰一下 警官
Hello. Yeah?
你好 什么事
Could you help me out?
你能帮下我吗
I-I'm a student here,
我是这里的学生
and this man is trying to take one of my father's antiques,
这个男人想要拿走属于我爸爸的一件古董
and he won't pay me for it. Are you serious?
却不打算付我钱 你来真的
Officer, uh, my name is Eli Gold...
警官 我是伊莱·戈德
Sir, are you a student here?
先生 你是这里的学生吗
Peter and I have a problem, Alicia.
彼得和我出了点事 艾丽西娅
And it's going to become my problem, Eli?
然后就变成我的事了 伊莱
Uh, I mean, yes.
嗯 我想是的
It's about Zach's girlfriend, Becca.
和扎克女朋友 贝卡有关
Hey, Frick and Frack, let's go.
哼哈二将 咱该走了
And so, our question is,
所以 我们的问题是
does this lawsuit change anything,
这起诉讼会带来什么改变吗
or can we continue our surveillance?
我们还能继续监视吗
Last time a person of interest
上次有恐怖嫌疑人人联♥系♥这些律师
contacted these lawyers was two years ago?
是发生在两年前吗
You mean Danny Marwat? Yes.
你是说丹尼·马华特吗 对的
And you're a two-hop warrant?
你们得到二阶搜索的许可了?
Yup. We can go from Marwat to his lawyer
没错 我们可以从马华特搜到他的律师
to his lawyer's contacts, that's all.
再到他律师的联络人 就这些
And this has taken you to the governor-elect of Illinois?
然后这就把你带到了伊利诺斯州的候任州长
Well, yeah, but we're not actively pursuing him.
是的吧 但我们并没主动监听他
Doesn't matter.
这不重要
You're going into the governor's mansion,
你们都入侵州长府邸了
you need a more recent terrorist connection.
就不能用这么久远的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥关联凭据
Get it to me in 36 hours,
36个小时内给我找到这个凭据
and we'll take it to the FISA court.
我们再把它递交给外国情报监视法庭
Wait, wait. That's not why we brought this to you.
等一下 这不是我们跟你提这个的原因
It was about the lawsuit.
我们是想说说那个诉讼
I don't have any issue with the lawsuit.
那场诉讼不是我关心的问题
My issue is taking a two-hop programmatic warrant into
我的问题是要找到凭据
the governor's mansion.
在州长官邸展开二阶搜索
Thank Edward Snowden.
感谢爱德华·斯♥诺♥登吧
Everybody's cracking down now.
大家都要被搞下台了
Why do you guys care?
你们在意什么
Move on to one of your other cases.
直接换个其他案子呗
I don't know. We were getting interested.
我不知道 我们被勾起兴趣了
Well, then find a more recent terrorist connection.
那就去找最近的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥关联
Okay, here we are.
好了 开始了
We're back together. What do you have, Bobby?
我们又重聚一堂了 搞到了什么 鲍比
Bobby? Bobby, I intend to move this suit forward,
鲍比 鲍比 我打算让这起诉讼继续下去
unless you guys got something.
除非你们还有其他证据
We do, Your Honor.
我们有 法官大人
We request a very brief SCIF.
我们请求进行一个简短的SCIF
Uh, excuse me, Your Honor.
抱歉 法官大人
A what?
一个什么
Scif. S-c-I-f.
SCIF S C I F
Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility.
敏感信息隔离设施
For the communication of classified information.
为交流机密信息所设置的
This is really necessary, Counselor?
这真的有必要吗 律师
It is, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
The matter is quite sensitive. Okay.
本案相当敏感 好吧
I have no choice but to move this into the courthouse's SCIF.
我们只能进入法♥院♥的SCIF讨论了
Uh, excuse me, Your Honor.
抱歉 法官大人
Plaintiff's counsel doesn't have
原告律师并没有
security clearance for this SCIF.
针对SCIF的机密工作许可
Excuse me?
你说什么
The data to be imparted is highly classified,
所要告知的信息高度机密
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表