Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Yes?
什么事
Would you want to run for State's Attorney?
你想竞选州检察官吗
What?
什么
Would you want to run for State's Attorney?
你想竞选州检察官吗
I...
我
No.
不想
Why not? Why not? Eli,
为什么 这还用问吗 伊莱
are you serious?
你说真的吗
Yes, I've been watching you for the last five years.
是 这五年我看着你走过来的
You'd be perfect.
你是完美人选
We need a woman,
我们需要一位女性
and people respect you.
老百姓尊敬你
They like you... I'm not a politician, Eli.
大家喜欢你 我不是政客 伊莱
But you have political instincts.
但你有政♥治♥直觉
And you're a brand.
你有品牌效应
You're St. Alicia.
你是圣人艾丽西娅
Well, you said yourself you want something new.
你自己也说 要找到新目标
The empty-nest syndrome.
空巢综合症
Zach's gone now.
扎克离开了
Yes, and I have another child.
是 但我还有一个孩子
Is this about Peter?
这事跟彼得有关系吗
Did he tell you to ask me?
他让你问我的吗
No, no.
不是的
Then, why are you doing this?
那你为什么这样做
I'm never saying yes.
我不会同意的
Because you could win.
因为你能赢
Hello? Yeah, it's me.
喂 是我
What's wrong?
什么事
Nothing. I-I think we need to talk.
没什么 我想我们需要谈谈
We did talk.
我们谈过了
You yelled at me. I yelled at you. Is it Peter?
谈到对彼此大吼大叫 是彼得吗
Diane called.
戴安打电♥话♥来了
She wants to meet tomorrow for breakfast to talk over terms.
她想明早早餐时谈条款
Great. What time?
很好 几点
No, I didn't say that we would meet.
不 我没说我们要见面
She wants to bring us $38 million in business.
她要给我们带来3千8百万的生意
I don't see the downside.
我不觉得有什么不好的
Losing our culture,
会失去我们的文化
co-opting ourselves
得低头配合
by becoming Lockhart, Florrick & Agos.
变成洛&福&艾律所
So, we'll have the breakfast,
我们明早吃早餐时
and then we'll decide if we want to be co-opted, okay?
再决定我们是否要低头配合 好吗
I'll call her, set it up.
我打电♥话♥给她安排
Hey. Where are you?
喂 你在哪里
Why?
什么事
'Cause I want to talk.
我想谈谈
You did talk.
你谈过了
Can everyone just give me a break?
大家放我一马好吗
Sure, maybe you should call everyone.
当然好 你给大家打电♥话♥吧
Look, I made a mistake.
听我说 我错了
Things have been a bit out of control lately,
最近事情有些失控
but I want to make it up, okay?
但我想和你讲和 可以吗
Coral Bar.
珊瑚酒吧
But you'd better hurry up, because I'm not waiting.
但你得快点 我不会等太久
Good. I'll see you in ten.
好的 十分钟后见
Don't you dare turn around! Drop the keys!
不准转身 丢掉钥匙
Look straight ahead! ...to the ground!
看前面 趴到地上
You move one inch...
你动一下
...or I will put one in the back of your head!
我就冲你后脑勺开枪
Get your hands behind your back! Move! Move!
把手背到身后 速度
Get your arm... Don't you resist me! Don't you move!
胳膊背到后面 不准反抗 不准动
I'll break your arm!
我会折断你的胳膊
What do you have in your pocket?
你口袋里有什么
Anything that's gonna stick me? Anything sharp?
有没有什么锋利武器
No. Are you sure?
没有 你确定吗
Yes. Lose the attitude.
是的 注意态度
Just a wallet.
只有钱包
What did I do?
我做了什么
Shut the hell up. Let's go.
闭嘴 我们走
Yeah?
喂
Hey! Where are you?
喂 你在哪里
Uh, who is this?
哪位
Damn, Kalinda, I'm offended.
该死 凯琳达 你存心气我
You really don't know who this is?
你真不知道我是谁吗
Sophia.
索菲亚
Yeah, don't sound so surprised. Where are you?
别这么意外 你在哪里
Me? Where are you?
我 那你呢
I am finishing up a case.
我结了个案子
I feel like celebrating.
正在庆祝
Keep me company?
要来陪我吗
No, thank you.
不必了 谢谢
Kalinda.
凯琳达
I'm meeting somebody. Who?
我和别人约好了 谁
Somebody. A guy.
别人 男人
Okay.
好吧
I can take you both on. Where are you?
你们两个我都收了 你在哪里
Good night, Sophia.
晚安 索菲亚
Come on! I'm lonely.
拜托 我好孤单
And horny.
而且饥渴
Yeah. Good luck with that.
是嘛 祝你好运了
I was supposed to meet someone, can I just...
我和人约好了 我可以
can I just tell them I'll be late?
跟他们说一声我得迟点吗
Oh, sure. I'll pull right over.
好的 我马上停车
Yeah, you want some ice cream?
你要吃冰淇淋吗
Still want to meet up?
还想见面吗
I think I'm gonna be sick.
我想我要吐了
Hello?
你好
Detective?
警探
I haven't been given my call, yet.
你们还没有让我打电♥话♥
I know my rights. I've been here six hours,
我知道我的权利 我已经在这里6小时了
and I haven't gotten my call.
你们还没有让我打电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Seriously?
你不是吧
Look, I have a Sixth Amendment right
《第六修正案》规定我有
to be informed of the charges against me.
对被起诉罪名的知情权
I have the right to an attorney.
我有权通知律师
You know who has the hardest time getting arrested?
你知道什么人被捕后最不爽吗
Lawyers. You know why?
律师 知道原因吗
Because we know our rights. No.
因为我们知道自己的权利 不
You think you're at the Four Seasons.
你们以为自己在四季饭店
You asked for your Sixth Amendment rights, it'll come,
你要求的第六修正案权利 会给你的
just not right away. The kitchen's a little busy.
只是没这么快 这里有点忙
Might take a little while.
可能需要一点时间
In the meantime, be patient.
在此期间 耐心点
We'll get to you.
我们会来招呼你的
This is harassment.
你这是骚扰
No, it's worse.
不 更糟糕
It's inefficiency.
我们效率低
Should we do this another time?
我们再约吧
No, let's start.
不 开始吧
I'll fill Cary in when he gets here.
凯里到了后我跟他说情况
I have 45 clients I intend to bring to Florrick-Agos.
我有45位客户想带去福&艾
I lose 12 to Lockhart/Gardner.
已经被洛&加抢走12个了
Won't Canning and David Lee come after the rest?
坎宁和大卫·李不会撬走其他的吗
Not if I don't tell them I'm leaving.
我不告诉他们我要走人就不会
That sounds familiar.
听起来很耳熟
But I have demands first.
但我有要求
Kalinda.
凯琳达
She needs to come with me.
她要跟我一起来
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表