About NSA surveillance.
有关国♥家♥安♥全♥局的监视工作
Okay, next question.
好的 下一个问题
Mr. Froines,
弗罗因斯先生
have you ever assigned my client to a task?
你是否给我的客户委派过任务
Any task?
任何任务
Yes.
有过
And was one of these tasks to monitor
其中有没有这一任务
the personal communications of Karen Froines, your ex-wife?
监听凯伦·弗罗因斯 你前妻的私人通讯
That is definitely State Secrets, Your Honor.
这绝对受保密条例保护 法官阁下
Oh, my God, is this how it's gonna be the whole entire time?
我的天 从头到尾都要这样吗
The defense is trying an end-run around State Secrets.
辩方一直试图绕开2009年国家保密条例
That's enough. Thank you.
够了 谢谢
Find a more fruitful path, counselor.
找个更有效的方法 律师
What is your background?
你的背景是什么
My background? Irish. Why?
我的背景 爱尔兰 怎么了
Anything else?
还有什么要说的吗
Mr. Agos, anything else?
艾格斯先生 还要说什么吗
One moment, Your Honor.
等等 法官阁下
What are you thinking?
你想到了什么
Let me try something.
让我来试试看
Clarke Hayden, Your Honor.
我是克拉克·海登 法官阁下
If the NSA refuses to be forthcoming
如果国♥家♥安♥全♥局拒绝处理
about my client's wrongful demotion,
对我客户的不正当降职的问题
we will be forced to file
我们将被迫向联邦法♥院♥
a civil rights claim in federal court.
提起公民权利的诉讼
On what grounds?
根据什么呢
This was an act of discrimination
这里存在歧视行为
against a man from a protected class. What?
歧视受保护阶层的人 什么
Mr. Dellinger, what nationality are you?
德林杰先生 你的族裔是哪里
Irish, Dutch and, uh, Cherokee.
爱尔兰 荷兰和彻罗基族
Oh, come on. How much Cherokee?
得了吧 有几分彻罗基族血统
This nation has anti-discrimination laws in place
我国颁布了反歧视的法律
to protect citizens like my client,
来保护像我客户这样的公民
a proud descendant of the Cherokee Nation of... Oklahoma.
俄克拉荷马州彻罗基部落的尊贵后裔
This is absurd.
这简直太荒谬了
That claim is an obvious pretext that
起诉完全是个幌子
Mr. Dellinger will surely lose.
德林杰先生肯定会败诉
Maybe so, but even pretextual cases
也许吧 即使案件是个幌子
become a part of the record.
也会被记录在案
You know, the public record.
公开记录哦
The record open to the public.
是开放给公众的记录
Your Honor, we ask for a recess.
法官阁下 我们要求暂停一下
Granted.
批准
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Ms. Florrick, my goodness,
福瑞克夫人 我的天啊
you sound different.
你的声音听起来不一样了
I expect to get your secretary.
我还以为会接到你秘书那儿
Oh, no, it's just me, Mr. Canning, at your command.
不 就是我 坎宁先生 听候吩咐
Well, I'll command, then.
那我就不客气啦
Uh, I was surprised to learn
你之前居然被索赔六百万
that you're being sued for $6 million.
真是很令人吃惊啊
Uh, a malpractice suit from when you worked here.
是你在这里工作时的一起医疗事故诉讼
Going through the files, are you?
你在查看档案是吗
You'd be surprised what you can find there.
你会对这里的东西感到惊讶的
I'd like to make a peace offering.
我想提出和解
Lockhart/Gardner & Canning are willing to assume
洛克哈特&加德纳&坎宁律所愿意承担
a portion of that $6 million liability.
六百万美金中的一部分
In exchange for?
交换什么
Lessening your firm's Chumhum burden.
减轻查查网对你公♥司♥的负担
Our burden?
我们的负担吗
I hate to say it,
我讨厌这么说
but Chumhum needs
但查查网需要
the resources of a national firm like LG&C.
像洛&加&坎律所这样的国际公♥司♥
Mr. Canning...
坎宁先生
what do you think of Al-Qaeda?
你怎么看基♥地♥组♥织♥
What do I think of Al-Qaeda?
我怎么看基♥地♥组♥织♥吗
Yes.
是的
They're a terrorist organization. Why?
他们是恐怖组织 为什么问这个
I just wanted to know what Louis Canning thought.
我只是想知道路易斯·坎宁是怎么想的
Hey, uh, I just got five alerts on one call.
我刚在一个电♥话♥上收到五次警报
Who is it? Someone new.
跟谁啊 一个新人
Louis Canning talking to Alicia.
路易斯·坎宁跟艾莉西娅说的
What do I think of NSA?
我怎么看国♥家♥安♥全♥局吗
I don't know. I've always been kind of a libertarian.
我不知道 我一直都是自♥由♥主义者
Ah, Ayn Rand and all that?
艾茵·兰德之类的吗
She's an underappreciated writer. So, no, I...
她是个被低估的作家 所以 不
Well, thank you for calling me back, Senator.
谢谢你打回给我 议员
No problem, Peter.
没事 彼得
I got to keep my golfing buddy happy.
我得让我的高尔夫球友高兴啊
Tell me I'm not being tapped and I'll be happy.
告诉我没有被监听 我就高兴了
Hey, look, I have a direct line to the offices in Illinois,
听着 我直接打给了伊利诺伊州办公室
and I talked to all the people out there,
我跟那里的人都谈过了
and they say you're in the clear.
他们说你没有被监听
Oh, good, I'm relieved.
很好 我放心了
I was a little, uh, I was a little worried there.
我有点 有点担心
Hey, the new normal makes us all nervous. But you're good,
新标准让我们都很紧张 但你没事的
and so is your wife. Well, thank you again.
你妻子也是 再次表示感谢
Mm-hmm. Listen, um...
听着
about that Westgate construction site
我们在第八洞时谈过的
that we were talking about on the eighth hole,
关于西门施工场地的问题
there are a few things I wanted to settle.
有些事我想定下来
A few... Uh, what? Listen, Peter, I...
一些 什么 听着 彼得
The Westgate construction site.
西门施工场地
Remember, we agreed to delay discussion on compensation?
记得吗 我们同意推迟到赔偿时再谈
I thought we should talk about that now.
我认为我们应该现在就谈
No, no, no, I-I don't think...
不 不 我认为不要
Look, I'm coming out there in a few weeks.
我几周后会去那
Why don't we discuss it then, okay?
我们为什么不到时再谈 行吗
No, no, no, I think now's a better time for me.
不 不 我想现在谈对我来说更好
I think we agreed to an equal split,
我想我们同意了要平分的
unless you've changed your mind.
除非你改变主意了
Uh, Peter, that was just between you and me.
彼得 这是我们间的私事
And it is between you and me...
确实只有我们俩
now... on the phone.
现在 电♥话♥里
No, I mean, it is...
不 我是说
How is the Westgate district doing for you?
西门选区对你来说怎么样
Peter, stop. For me, it's...
彼得 别说了 对我来说
You've made your point.
我明白你的意思了
No, my point is I want them to stop
不 我的意思是我要他们停止
listening to me and my office.
监听我及我的办公室
I want them to stop listening to my wife's law office.
我要他们停止监听我妻子的律所
For the next five months,
在接下来的五个月
I'm going to call my wife's office
我每两周都会打到我妻子的办公室
twice a week to discuss the Westgate construction site.
去讨论西门施工场地的问题
So if you don't want to be in the papers,
所以如果你不想出现在报纸上的话
I would strongly suggest that you use
我强烈建议你利用
your considerable influence with the NSA
你在国♥家♥安♥全♥局的重要影响力
to take us off any lists that we are on.
把我们从任何监听名单上剔除
Do you understand me?
你明白了吗
Bill, do you understand me?
比尔 你明白我的意思没
It's this guy Froines. Chuck Froines
是这个叫弗罗因斯的家伙 查克·弗罗因斯
out of the Illinois office.
伊利诺伊州政♥府♥出身
He's the one driving this.
是他在搞这件事
Get me his contact info.
给我他的联♥系♥电♥话♥
It won't make a difference calling him.
打给他不能改变什么的
Let me deal with that. Just get me his contact info.
那个我来搞定 给我他的联♥系♥电♥话♥就行
I am not worthy.
顶礼膜拜
I am not worthy.
顶礼膜拜
Your Honor, my client's home was raided last night
法官阁下 我的当事人昨晚被突然搜查
due to the filing of a DOJ crimes report...
就因为他报告有不正当行为
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表