Yeah. Peachy.
是的 好得很
Kalinda, could you find out, if I did run,
凯琳达 你能帮我查清如果我竞选
what I would be up against?
会面临什么困难吗
Would I be conflicted out of my partnership?
我会因为合伙人地位产生利益冲突吗
I'm on it.
我这就去
So you're considering it?
所以你会考虑吗
I don't know. The world is so confusing right now.
我不知道 世界是如此混乱
I just might quit and go live in New Zealand.
我可能会辞职去新西兰生活
Hey, Cary,
凯里
I'm up here.
我上来了
What?
怎么了
Hey, slow down.
慢点
Kalinda, just shut up.
凯琳达 闭嘴
Excuse me?
你说什么
I am not one of your women.
我不是你的女人之一
I'm not gonna go slow when you want me to go slow.
我不会因为你想要我慢时我就慢
Get off of me, Cary.
放开我 凯里
Why? You don't like it like this?
为什么 你不是喜欢这样吗
Cary, get off of me.
凯里 放开我
I swear I'll hurt you.
否则我发誓我会伤到你的
What's going on?
怎么了
Hello?
你好
Hey, it's Carey. The count is close.
我是凯里 统计完了
I can't believe it, but Alicia is up by two partners.
我真不敢相信 艾丽西娅多出两票
If the merger were voted on today, we would lose.
如果今天就合并投票的话 我们会输的
Okay.
好
What are you gonna do?
你会怎么做
We can't merge with Lockhart/Gardner.
我们不能跟洛&加律所合并
I'll talk with you.
我晚点再跟你说
What was that?
怎么了
Is this private enough for you?
这里对你来说够私密了吗
Mr. Canning.
坎宁先生
Mr. Agos.
艾格斯先生
We haven't had many dealings, have we?
我们没打过什么交道吧
No.
是没有
You don't like me, do you?
你不喜欢我 对吗
No.
不喜欢
What did you want to tell me?
你想告诉我什么
Diane wants to merge with us.
戴安想跟我们合并
She'll wait until she's voted in as managing partner
她会等到她被选为管理合伙人
and then approach us about a merger.
然后再找我们谈合并
How do you know this?
你怎么知道的
You don't want a merger, and I don't want a merger.
你不想合并 我也不想合并
So whatever moves you want to make,
所以不管你想采取什么措施
then make 'em now.
现在就该行动了
Nice talking to you.
跟你谈话很高兴
God, look at you.
天哪 看看你
You look so adult.
你看上去就像个大人了
Can I take it off now?
我现在能摘下来了吗
No, you have to keep it on for the next 24 hours.
不行 接下来的二十四小时你都得戴着
It's a law.
这是惯例
Whew. You're all packed. What a good boy.
你都收拾好了 真是个好孩子
Yeah, I'm leaving tomorrow.
是啊 我明天就走了
Yeah, so Alicia said.
艾丽西娅说了
I think she's sad. No.
我想她很难过 不会的
She did the same thing to me.
她对我做过一样的事
Left right after graduation.
毕业后马上就走了
Didn't want the tears, didn't want the hugs.
不想要眼泪 不要拥抱
She left that same night.
她当天晚上就走了
Really? We didn't have time for a cake.
真的吗 我们都没时间吃蛋糕庆祝一下
She was so anxious to get away from me.
她很急着离开我
Did she have a summer internship? No,
她有暑期实习吗 没有
she just wanted to get started looking for an apartment.
她只是想开始找间公♥寓♥
I cried like a baby.
我哭得像个孩子
Kids are tougher.
孩子坚强得多
They know better.
他们很了解
I think I smell the cake burning.
我想我闻到蛋糕烧焦的味道了
Does that smell like the cake's burning?
那个是不是像蛋糕烧焦的味道
Hello?
有人吗
Front door's open.
前门是开着的
Hello?
有人吗
Jackie, how are we?
杰姬 我们没事了吧
Oh, Mr. Gold.
戈登先生
What a surprise.
真令人惊讶啊
Canning and David Lee are scheming again.
坎宁和大卫·李又在谋划了
They've got Howard.
他们拿下霍华德了
He won't switch back to us. Idiot.
他不会回到我们这边了 白♥痴♥
We got another problem.
我们还有个问题
I just heard that Diane is offering a merger with Florrick-Agos
我刚听说戴安如果成为管理合伙人的话
if she gets the managing partnership.
就会向福&艾律所提出合并
She'll give Florrick-Agos all the top positions
她会将管理委员会所有的高层职位
on the management committees.
都给福&艾律所
Oh, what the hell?
真是见鬼
How did you find out?
你怎么知道的
That kid on the other side.
那边的一个小孩
What is his name? Uh...
他叫什么
The name partner.
那个冠名合伙人
Cary... He told me.
凯里 他告诉我的
What?
什么
Is this true?
这是真的吗
Did you really go to Canning, Cary? Did you?
你真的去找坎宁了吗 凯里 有吗
Yes.
是的
Why the hell...?!
你到底为什么
Because a merger is a mistake.
因为合并是个错误
Do you know what a betrayal this is?!
你知道这是怎样一种背叛吗
I know if we join Lockhart/Gardner,
我知道如果我们加入洛&加律所
it will be over.
我们就完了
Well, then argue that, discuss that,
那我们就该争辩 讨论
but you don't go to the other side.
而不是去告诉敌人
I will argue that.
我是要争辩
But they should know what Diane is doing.
但他们应该知道戴安在做什么
Diane is operating in secret. No, no, no.
戴安私下在做这个 不 不
Don't turn this into some selfless act.
别把这说成是无私的行为
I'm not turning it into anything.
我没有把这说成任何事
You wanted to sabotage Diane's efforts.
你想破坏戴安的努力
It will only sabotage it
如果她不能得到支持的话
if she doesn't have the support.
才算的上是破坏
Oh, that is such a load of crap, Cary.
真是一堆废话 凯里
Well, I'm sorry I don't hold up to your standards!
抱歉我没能达到你的标准
You wanted to take this offer right out of our hands!
你想把这个机会白白从我们手中扔掉
Let's take this outside. No!
我们出去说吧 不
I can't believe you.
我不能相信你了
It's so wrong.
错得太离谱了
What was wrong was listening to them at all.
真正错的是我们根本就不该偷听他们
If I did this, you would be appalled,
如果我这么做的话 你会被惊骇到
and you would have every right to be.
而你完全有权利被惊骇到
What I hate is that you are arguing
令我厌恶的是你在为一项
for a merger that will benefit you!
会让你获利的合并而辩护
Well, if that's what mattered to you,
如果这是你关心的
Cary, argue for that.
凯里 你该争论这个
What about the 30 paralegals?
那三十个律师助理怎么办
What about the other people?
其他人怎么办
Oh, you know what? Go to hell, Cary.
你知道怎么办吗 去死吧 凯里
If you think so little...
如果你想
That is your answer to anything you can't deal with!
这就是你对你无法处理的事情的答案
If you think so little of our partnership,
如果你这么看轻我们这个律所
we should quit this now!
我们现在就该退出
You should cool down.
你应该冷静一下
No. You should take this more seriously.
不 你应该更认真考虑这件事
What?
干吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表