Uh, do you remember the day she died?
你还记得她遇害那天的事吗
Oh, yeah. Last year.
嗯记得 是在去年
That was... awful.
真的...太可怕了
She used to come in a lot.
她以前经常来这里
And you were working that afternoon.
那天下午是你当班
Uh, yeah.
嗯是的
1:007:00. Right.
下午1点到7点 好的
What time did she come in?
她几点进的店
Dani? Yeah.
达妮吗 是的
Uh, she didn't come in. Not that day.
她没进来 那天她没进店
She didn't come in?
她没有进店吗
Uh... look, are you sure?
你确定吗
Because we have someone who witnessed her
因为有人看到她
with a coffee cup that came from here.
手里拿着你们店的咖啡杯
Yeah, I saw her standing outside,
是这样 我看见她站在外面
but a friend of hers brought her the coffee.
是她的朋友帮她买♥♥的咖啡
Do you remember seeing this student out there, too?
你那天也看见这名学生站在外面了吗
Yeah, I know him.
嗯 我认识他
But he wasn't outside with her.
但他没和她一起站在外面
But you can't be sure.
但你也不能确定吧
No, I'm... pretty sure.
不 我...相当确定
Right.
好吧
Sorry.
抱歉
I can lie, if you want.
我可以按你的意思说
If you want me to say I saw them together.
如果你想让我作证他们那时在一起
It's fine.
不用了
Will, it's bad news.
威尔 是坏消息
Did you check the surveillance video? Yeah.
监控录像也看了吗 看了
Littlejohn's roommate went into the coffee shop...
利特约翰的室友进的咖啡店
she stayed outside.
她在外面等
Maybe she ran into Jeffrey outside.
或许她和杰弗里在外面碰见了
Will...
威尔
I think he did it.
我觉得是他杀的
The murder weapon, the cinder block...
那个凶器 那块空心砖
how much did it weigh?
多重来着
About 18 pounds.
大概18磅[8.2公斤]
Check with Jeffrey's doctor.
去问问杰弗里的医生
He was injured pitching that night, right?
他那晚打棒球受伤了 对吧
The doctor who examined him.
给他做检查的医生
Maybe he couldn't lift it.
可能他根本拿不动
Okay, I'll ask. Good.
好的 我会去问 很好
What's up with you?
你有什么事
You wanted to talk?
你之前说想谈谈
Yeah.
是的
How long do you need to replace me?
找个人代替我要多少时间
How long do I need?
我要多少时间
You're leaving?
你要走
Yeah.
是的
You going to Florrick-Agos?
你要去福&艾律所吗
No.
不是
Then what?
那是为什么
Just, I wanted to...
我只是想...
I don't know, wanted to do something different.
我也不知道 想干点别的
What, farming?
干什么 种地吗
Will, I don't want to be doing this for the next 20 years.
威尔 我不想未来20年还做这行
This isn't about money?
你这次不是要涨工资吧
Nope.
不是
Is it about Alicia?
和艾丽西娅有关吗
Is... What?
什么...意思
Her leaving.
她的离开
No.
不是
Okay.
好的
I'm gonna be honest.
我和你说实话
You know this is crap.
你知道这很扯淡
I know this is crap.
我也知道这是扯淡
Every few months, you do this.
每隔几个月你就来这一出
And this time, I am serious.
这次我是认真的
You and I were built for this, Kalinda.
我和你天生就适合干这行 凯琳达
It's what we do.
我们就是这命
Now, we can look at normal people
我们看看这些普通人
and want to be like them...
想要和他们一样
but we can't, really.
但我们做不到 真心的
Is that supposed to be a pep talk?
你就是这么鼓励人的吗
Because it's terrible.
也太丧气了
Okay, look...
要不这样
you take a few months off.
你休息几个月
Go have a life.
随你怎么活
But I'm telling you right now:
但我现在就告诉你
you will be bored sick.
你会无聊死的
Life is overrated, and
生活本来就不精彩
you'll miss it.
你会怀念现在的日子
That feeling you get
当时你有所感悟时
when you figure something out...
你会涌起这种感觉...
You live for that.
你天生就是这块料
Anyway... I'll miss you.
总之 我会很想你的
There aren't many people I like left.
也不剩几个我喜欢的人了
There.
好了
Was that a better pep talk?
这次说得好点了吧
It's okay.
还凑合
You want a hug?
要来个拥抱吗
Stupid.
傻瓜
Good morning, Mrs. Florrick.
早上好 福瑞克夫人
Mr. Dubeck.
杜柏克先生
According to our pre-agreed ground rules,
根据我们已商定的基本原则
I will be taping
我会对这次取证
this deposition... Voluntary deposition.
进行录音 是自愿取证
Yes. Voluntary deposition.
对 自愿取证
And we've agreed to review and correct any mistakes
我们同意为留下完美记录会对任何错误
in the fine copy. And...
进行不断地核查和修正 而且...
I will be taping this interview, also.
我也会对本次会面进行录音
Good.
好
So, then, we're...
那么 我们...
all ready?
都准备好了吗
We seem to be.
好像是的
Okay. Did you discuss
好 在今天之前
your voluntary deposition
你跟任何人
with anyone before today?
讨论过今天的自愿取证会吗
Yes. Who?
是的 跟谁
Eli Gold,
伊莱·戈德
my husband, Governor Peter Florrick,
我丈夫 彼得·福瑞克州长
and my lawyer, Cary Agos.
以及我的律师 凯里·艾格斯
Did you discuss it with Will Gardner, too?
你也跟威尔·加德纳讨论了吗
No. Really?
没有 真的吗
Because you were observed
因为你被目睹
meeting with Will Gardner yesterday,
于昨天 15号♥ 周二
Tuesday the 15th, at the criminal courthouse.
在法♥院♥刑事庭跟威尔·加德纳会面了
I was "Observed"?
我被「目睹」
Yes. When I was being followed,
对 我在被跟踪的过程中
I was "Observed"?
被「目睹」了
Yes. Mm-hmm.
对
And for how long have I been being... "Observed"?
那我已经被...「目睹」多久了
35 hours.
35小时
And will I continue to be "Observed"?
那我会继续被「目睹」吗
I don't know. I will be readying
不知道 会议之后
an order of protection right after this meeting.
我会立刻准备申请保护令
Good.
很好
So you met with Will Gardner yesterday,
所以你昨天见了威尔·加德纳
but you did not discuss your testimony with him?
但没有跟他说你要作证的事
Her "Interview" with him. That's correct.
她的「取证会」 是的
I didn't discuss it. What did you discuss?
我没有说 你们说了什么
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表