No, Your Honor. There's no dispute
不 法官阁下 托马斯·Y·鲁伊兹
that Tomas Y. Ruiz was in this country illegally,
非法入境的事实毫无争议
and therefore, subject to deportation.
因此应当被驱逐出境
Yes, but not expedited deportation.
是的 但不应当被立即驱逐出境
I'm afraid that's a distinction for earlier.
恐怕这事早点说还有用
Prior to the transport's departure.
应该在遣返车辆出发前提出来
We can't waste taxpayer money turning a bus around
我们不能这样浪费纳税人的钱
to bring someone back who's just going
仅仅为了把他带回来而调转车头
to be deported again in a few months.
反正他几个月之后也要被遣返了
This isn't about deportation.
这不是驱逐出境的问题
Our client faces grave danger the second he gets to Mexico.
而是我方委托人一回到墨西哥将面临致命危险
Even if that's true, your Honor, that's an asylum claim.
即便如此 法官大人 这属于请求庇护
Let me guess. You don't hear asylum claims?
我猜请求庇护的案件不属于您的审理范围吧
That's correct, Mrs. Florrick. We don't hear asylum claims.
没错 福瑞克夫人 我们不审理庇护案件
We only hear appeals of asylum claims.
我们只审理关于庇护的上诉案件
The initial claim has to be brought to an immigration judge.
初审应由移♥民♥法官进行
I told you to cancel everything.
我不是跟你说过全都取消吗
Oh, ah, no. Send her in.
不 请她进来
I'm sorry to drop in unexpected.
抱歉我突然不请自来
Please, please. No, uh, would you...?
欢迎欢迎 别客气 请坐
No, I... I can't stay very long. I have to get to court.
不了 我不能待太久 我马上要去法庭
But I wanted to apologize.
我是想来道歉
For? For dinner last night.
为什么 为了昨晚的晚餐
Or not-dinner last night.
或者说因为昨晚没吃成晚餐
For running out on you.
我中途扔下你走了
You didn't running out on me.
没有的事
I'm afraid I did.
我确实有
But it was for a good cause, and, anyway, uh...
但我实在事出有因
I have to run out on you again right now,
我现在又得扔下你走了
But I would love it
但是我希望
if we could have dinner the next time. That would be great.
下次能有机会一起吃晚餐 没问题
Next time you are in town, yeah.
下次你来芝加哥再吃
Oh, and, um, here,
这个给你
I got you dried apricots.
我给你买♥♥了些杏脯
I dont know why.
我也不知道为什么
I thought of you with dried apricots.
看到杏脯就想到你了
Ok, I'll talk to you later.
我们以后再聊
Natalie, wait.
娜塔莉 等等
We have to have dinner tonight, or it would never happen.
我们一定得今晚吃饭 不然就永远吃不成了
Really?
是吗
Why is that?
为什么
I don't know. I just have a premonition that
我不知道 我就是有这么个预感
we both lead very complicated lives...
咱俩的生活都各种复杂忙碌
Mr. Gold? Not now!
戈德先生 现在没空
If we don't take advantage of these few minutes we have,
如果我们不把握住这短暂的机会
we might never get the chance again.
可能就再也没有机会了
I'll make a reservation.
那我去订位
I don't normally do this.
我一般不这样
What? Run after people.
什么 主动追别人
I'm not a running-after-people sort.
我不是主动追别人的类型
And I don't normally buy dried apricots.
我平常也不买♥♥杏脯
They were just in the store downstairs, so I bought them.
刚好看到楼下小店有 就顺手买♥♥了
Throw them away.
扔了吧
Okay? They're probably gross.
好吗 估计挺难吃的
So, you'll call me about where?
订好餐厅了打电♥话♥告诉我
I will.
好的
How you doing?
你好吗
Good.
很好
Who's Alicia?
谁是艾丽西娅
What?
什么
Who's Alicia?
谁是艾丽西娅
Someone thinks you're in pain over Alicia,
某人认为你还忘不了艾丽西娅
and that's what I'm about.
而所以你才来找我
Why are you about anything?
什么意思 找你做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I didn't think I was.
我之前也不这么想
Who someone? Who's telling you this?
某人是谁 谁告诉你这个的
David... Something.
大卫...什么的
He looks like a jack-o'-lantern.
他看上去像个南瓜灯
David lee.
大卫·李
I don't know. One of your lawyers.
我不知道 你的一个律师
He doesn't like you in my office.
他不喜欢你在我的办公室
He wants to poison the stream.
他想消除源头
So, who is she?
所以 她是谁
Alicia was an employee
艾丽西娅是我的前雇员
who left to start her own firm.
她离职创立自己的公♥司♥去了
You were sleeping with her?
你跟她上♥床♥了吗
For a while.
有一段时间是
Then what?
然后呢
What happened after a while?
那段时间后发生了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Was she good?
她厉害吗
Are we having fun?
我们难道不快乐吗
You tell me.
你告诉我
You taste like chocolate.
你尝起来就像巧克力
That's because I'm made of chocolate.
那是因为我就是巧克力做的
Your honor,
法官阁下
only someone facing a recognized form
只有在面临已认可的迫♥害♥时
of persecution can file a claim for asylum.
才能申请政♥治♥庇护
Which Tomas Ruiz is, Your Honor.
正是托马斯·鲁伊兹面临的 法官阁下
Oh, really? Which one? Race?
是吗 哪一种 种族吗
Religion? Nationality? Politics?
宗教吗 国籍的 还是政♥治♥的
Social group. He's part of a social group
社会群体 他是一个社会群体的一部分
That is known to face persecution in many parts of Mexico.
那在墨西哥的许多地方都会面临迫♥害♥
And what social group would that be?
那会是什么社会群体
Snitches, Your Honor. Oh, come on.
告密者 法官阁下 得了吧
This is an affidavit from a professor of Mexican cultural studies
这是来自一个研究墨西哥文化教授的证词
Testifying that large portions of Mexico are controlled
证明了墨西哥的大部分地区被贩毒集团控制
by drug cartels who deal violently...
他们的交易极其暴♥力♥...
And I am sure
我确定
It's fascinating, but the simple fact is,
这很有趣了 但简单的事实是
Tomas Ruiz is not, actually, a snitch,
托马斯·鲁伊兹其实不是一个告密者
Because he never actually snitched.
因为他根本没有告过密
Your honor, that's sophistry.
法官阁下 这是诡辩
Yes, Mrs. Florrick.
是的 福瑞克夫人
Even if snitches qualify as a social group,
即使告密者可被称为一个社会群体
You haven't demonstrated that Mr. Ruiz meets the criteria.
你也未能证明鲁伊兹先生满足这个条件
Your honor, we have seven and a half hours
法官阁下 还有七个半小时
before Mr. Ruiz is in Mexico.
鲁伊兹先生就要抵达墨西哥了
Yes, but, as Bob Dylan said,
是的 但是就像鲍勃·迪伦唱的那样
"Couldn't help but make me feel ashamed..."
「我不禁感到羞耻...」
Hello?
你好
Natalie, it's Will Gardner.
娜塔莉 我是威尔·加德纳
I wonder if you remember me?
我在想你是否还记得我
I'm one of the partners at Lockhart & Gardner.
我是洛克哈特&加德纳律所的一个合伙人
Uh, yes, I remember.
是的 我记得
I have to apologize for yesterday.
我必须为昨天的事道歉
I didn't realize you had dropped by.
我当时不知道你来了
And I know you've gone somewhere else with your case.
我也知道你带着案子去了其他律所
Yes, Florrick-Agos.
是的 福瑞克&艾格斯律所
But I wanted you to know I reviewed
但是我想告诉你我看了
all Tomas Ruiz's materials,
托马斯·鲁伊兹所有的资料
And if you're ever looking for another perspective,
如果你还想试试其他的办法的话
Please don't hesitate to call.
请别犹豫给我电♥话♥
Thank you for calling, Mr. Gardner,
谢谢你打给我 加德纳先生
But, um, I didn't have the best experience at your office.
但我在你们办公室的经历并不愉快
I know. I understand that, and I'm very sorry.
我知道 我理解 我也非常抱歉
Howard Lyman is one of our legacy partners,
霍华德·莱曼是我们创立时的合伙人之一
And he would very much like to apologize for his comments.
他非常希望为自己的言论道歉
Please, Natalie, just drop by,
拜托了 娜塔莉 顺便过来一下
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表