Pull out the wire furthest to the right.
把最远的那根线插到右面
Not the high one, the low one.
不是上面那根 下面那根
That's closest to the blue light.
离蓝♥光♥最近的那个
What blue light?
什么蓝♥光♥
Is the TV on?
电视打开了吗
Yes.
对
Okay, so click the remote on and off,
好 就用遥控器关闭再打开
and you should see a blue light.
你就能看到蓝♥光♥
No, nothing's happening.
没反应
Mom, which remote are you using?
老妈 你在用哪个遥控器
The silver one.
银色的那个
No, use the other one.
不 用别的
Which one?
哪一个
The black one.
黑色的
Zach, they're all black.
扎克 它们都是黑的
The black one with a million buttons.
有非常多按键的那个黑的
No, no, no, no.
不不 这可不行
Cary, I just need to get something.
凯里 我只是拿点东西
What?
拿什么
My scarf and my laptop.
围巾和笔记本电脑
Stay here.
别动
Kim, can you get Mrs. Florrick's scarf?
金 你能帮忙拿下福瑞克夫人的围巾吗
And my laptop!
还有电脑
No! Cary?!
不行 凯里
You'll just work, and you're not supposed to work.
然后你就会工作的 你不该工作的
How's the Gower suit?
高尔的诉讼案怎么样了
It's good.
挺好的
They paying?
他们付账吗
I'll tell you tomorrow.
明天告诉你
Okay! Go have fun.
好了 去玩玩吧
Hello. Oh, hey, Mom.
你好 噢 妈妈
Lunch. Um, actually, I'm a bit busy today.
午饭 其实我今天有点忙
Yeah. No, maybe another time.
对 改日吧
Okay, good talking to you, too.
好 很高兴接到你的电♥话♥
Mom? Mom, Mom, are you still there?
妈妈 妈妈 你还在听吗
You know, actually, I think I can make it.
其实 我想我可能能去
No. Uh, something just dropped through.
没有 刚推掉了一些事
Good. I'll see you there.
好的 到时候见
Wow, you really are bored.
看来你真的无聊了
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
I'm so sorry.
请节哀
Thank you, Mom.
谢谢 妈妈
Will was such a special person.
威尔是那么独特的一个人
He made me laugh. Thank you.
他给我带来很多欢乐 谢谢
Do you want me to shut up?
你希望我闭嘴吗
No. What do you mean?
不 为什么这么说
Oh, the way you said thank you.
你说谢谢的语气
After your father died, at one point,
你父亲去世后
I was just all cried out,
我一度以泪洗面
and I just wanted people to shut up.
只希望所有人都闭嘴
No, it's-it's just...
没有 只是
Come on.
过来
Sit down.
坐下
It's just what?
只是什么
It's unreal.
一切都很不真实
Like he's...
就好像他
like he's still there, you know?
好像他还在一样
Or... that he was never there at all.
或是从未出现过一样
I know.
我明白
That's the worst part,
这是最糟糕的
When you can't remember what they look like.
当你渐渐忘却他们的音容笑貌
The thing to do is pray.
唯一能做的就是祈祷
Pray? Yeah.
祈祷 没错
Talk to him. Talk to Will.
和他交流 和威尔聊聊
He'll listen. He may not answer, but...
他会听见的 也许不会回答 但是
There'll be things in the middle of the day
平常日子中总会出现一些征兆
that seem like he's answering, you know?
就像他在回答你一样
A balloon in the sky,
天空中的气球
a leaf falling from a tree.
枝头飘落的树叶
I don't know what I'm doing with my life, Mom.
我不知道我现在过的是什么日子 妈妈
Just working seems pointless.
感觉工作毫无意义
You're smart.
你很聪明
You're gonna figure it out.
你会想明白的
I don't know if I want to be a lawyer anymore.
我不知道我还想不想做律师了
Then what are you gonna be?
那你想做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
It's not about what I want to be, it's...
这不是我想做什么的问题 是
I don't know if I can...
我不知道我能否
Hey! There you are, Veronica!
你在这儿呀 维罗妮卡
Hi. I thought we said 1:30?
你好呀 我记得我们约了一点半
I got off early, so...
我提前下班了
Hi. Logan.
你好 我是洛根
This is my daughter, Alicia.
这是我女儿 艾丽西娅
Logan wanted to join us for lunch.
洛根想和我们一起吃午餐
You look beautiful. Oh! Come on!
你看上去很漂亮 少来了
Actually, I have to get back to work.
实际上 我得回去工作了
I got a text and I'm a little late.
我收到了短♥信♥ 已经有点迟了
No, no, no, stay, stay.
别别别 留下 留下
No, they need me at work, Mom.
不行 他们需要我去工作 妈妈
Nice to meet you, Logan. What are you doing?
很高兴见到你 洛根 你在做什么
You, too.
我也是
What's wrong with you?
你是怎么了
Oh, God.
天哪
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
I thought that was you.
我就觉得是你
Did you get on another jury?
你又要参加陪审团挑选吗
No, I just, um, I thought I left something in court.
不 我只是 我以为我在法庭上落了点东西
My wallet.
我的钱包
Oh. Did you find it?
你找到了吗
No, uh, not yet.
不 还没有
I-I might-might have left it at work.
我可能丢在工作的地方了
Well, you want to hit lunch?
你想一起吃个午餐吗
90 minutes.
90分钟
He's worried about what you think of him.
他很担心你怎么想他
Did he do these reviews for money?
他写这些评论是为了赚钱吗
And the adventure.
还有刺♥激♥
He's a good boy.
他是个好孩子
He's very embarrassed.
他觉得很羞愧
And if he turns on these...
如果他供出这些
these Silk Road people,
丝路的人
will he be in danger?
他会有危险吗
The police don't think so.
警方觉得不会的
These buyers and sellers on the Internet
网上的买♥♥家和卖♥♥家
tend to be pretty innocuous.
通常没什么危险性
You'll keep him safe.
你要保证他的安全
Diane, can we talk?
戴安 我们能谈谈吗
I'll try.
我会尽量的
You fired Pauline.
你解雇了宝琳
My assistant? Yes. Why?
我的助理吗 是的 怎么了
She wasn't doing anything wrong.
她没有做错任何事
What are we talking about here?
我们是要谈什么
She sent your client calls on to me
她把你的客户电♥话♥转给我
because I asked her to.
是因为我让她这么做的
I also asked her not to tell you.
我也让她不要告诉你
And why did you do that, David?
那你为什么这么做呢 大卫
You've been missing things
自从威尔死后
since Will died.
你就总是错过很多事
You have been missing meetings,
你缺席会议
uh, you haven't been returning calls,
你不回电♥话♥
clients are starting to comment.
客户开始有意见了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表