you have no reason to apologize.
你并不需要向我道歉
You were right and I was wrong.
你是对的 我是错的
And what do you say we dance? So, forward.
跳起来 上前
Two, three, and go back.
二 三 再往后
Really feel it in the arms.
注意手臂要用力
Okay, what do you want?
好了 你提要求
Control of the inauguration.
就职典礼全归我管
Really?
你来真的
All right, and...
很好 再来...
Control of the ball.
晚会归你管
And decorating of Peter's offices.
还有彼得办公室的装饰权
And forward...
向前...
Agreed. Good.
好吧 很好
What kind of assistance do you need?
你要我帮什么忙
You know the Food Service Union chief?
你认识食品服务联盟的头儿吗
No, who's that?
不认识 是谁
Ronald Erickson.
罗纳德·埃里克森
Oh, yes, Ronnie.
噢 是罗尼
How is he?
他怎么样了
This is his number.
这是他的电♥话♥
Excellent, excellent.
很好 非常好
Give him a call.
给他打电♥话♥
And one more time.
再来一次
Forward.
向前
I like Diane a lot.
我非常喜欢戴安
I wanted to be like her.
我想成为她那样的人
And you went to her
因为你喜欢她
with this client's undue attention
所以在遭受到客户逾矩的关注时
because you liked her? Yes.
你去找了她 是的
I know Mr. Gainsborough is one of her top clients,
我知道盖恩斯伯勒先生是她的大客户
but I told her what he said.
但我告诉了她他对我说的话
That you looked hot?
说你很性感
Yes, and that he kept watching me
是的 还有他一直盯着我看
and asked me my bra size.
还问我胸罩尺寸
And what did Diane say?
那戴安说了什么
She said,
她说
"Don't worry about it.
"别放心上
He meant it as a compliment."
他这是在恭维你"
That's when I lost my respect for her.
那一刻她失去了我对她的尊重
Yes, I can understand that.
是的 我能理解
Chrissy never mentioned she was uncomfortable
克里斯从来没提起过
with Mr. Gainsborough's comment.
盖恩斯伯勒的言辞让她很不舒服
Yes, but she came to you,
是的 但她找你了
Ms. Lockhart, and told you what he said?
洛克哈特女士 告诉了你他所说的话
Yes.
没错
And you told her to take it as a compliment
而你让她把这些话当做恭维
and let it go?
别放在心上
Yes.
是的
Comments about being hot,
说她性感
questions about bra size-- these are compliments?
问她胸围 你称这些为恭维话吗
From a gay fashion designer, they are.
出自一位同性恋时装设计师之口 是的
So you're saying that, um...
所以你是在说...
Strike that.
换个说法
you didn't know...
你不知道...
Chrissy didn't know that Mr. Gainsborough was gay,
克里斯并不知道盖恩斯伯勒先生是同性恋
did she?
是吗
I don't know, I thought she did.
我不知道 我以为她知道
She knew he was a fashion designer.
她知道他是位时装设计师
Really, so now you're saying
是么 所以现在你是在说
that paralegals should stereotype
律师助理应该有这样的成见
fashion designers or, or anyone
时装设计师们 或者其他
who they deem to be someone that might not fit into a...
他们被认为的一类人或许并不一定是...
You're in a hole,
你陷入泥沼了
Ms. Walsh, best to stop digging.
沃尔什女士 别挣扎了
$1 million.
一百万美元
No. Oh, come on,
不了 得了
it's not going away.
对你们还会有影响
Pay us $1 million and it's over.
给我们一百万美元 一了百了
Viola,
维奥拉
you're losing, you're losing badly.
你输了 还输得很惨
We'll make you this deal.
这么着吧
Stop right now and we won't countersue you
别继续了 我们也不会反诉你们
for filing a frivolous lawsuit.
告你们挑起无谓诉讼
We still have you in your office
我们还有你在办公室
conducting sexual relations with underlings.
和下属有过性行为的牌没打呢
Oh, I forgot.
是我忘记了
Here is an affidavit from Mr. Gardner and Tammy Linnata.
这是加德纳先生和塔米·琳娜塔的书面证词
They swear they...
他们发誓...
...they only had sexual relations once in his office,
他们只在办公室进行过一次性行为
and she was never in the employ of Lockhart/ Gardner,
而她也从来不是洛&加律所的雇员
so she was not an underling.
所以她并不是他的下属
And this is the only time you've ever had sex in your office?
你是说这是你仅有的一次办公室性行为吗
It is.
是的
Will.
威尔
That wasn't true--
那不是真的
what you just said.
你刚才说的
What?
什么
That wasn't the only time you had sex in your office.
那并不是你唯一的一次办公室性行为
You don't remember?
你不记得了
No, I-I mean, I-I-I-I do,
不是 我是说 我记得
uh, but it was...
但那个...
We didn't have sex.
我们并没有做♥爱♥
Are, are we defining sex more restrictively?
你是说对性的定义要更严格吗
Because, as I remember it...
因为 就我记忆所及...
I don't think we want that to get out.
我们并不想曝光这信息吧
I agree,
我知道
but your affidavit could prove problematic
但你的证词会被视为有问题
because, at the point in time we're talking about,
因为就讨论的时间节点来看
I was an underling.
我是你的下属
Wait.
等一下
We did it in there, didn't we?
我们是在那儿做的 对吧
Technically that's not my office.
严格来说那儿并不算我的办公室
That's my bathroom.
那是我的盥洗室
Chrissy did only say in your office, didn't she?
克里斯确实只是说在你的办公室 对吗
Yes, sex in my office,
是的 在我办公室的性行为
so we didn't have sex in my office.
所以我们并没有在我的办公室做♥爱♥
Good... good.
很好 很好
Thanks. Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
That was weird, wasn't it?
这挺别扭的 对吧
Talking about two years ago?
提起两年前的事吗
Yeah, that'll be on my mind for the rest of the day.
是啊 今天我是忘不掉了
Just the rest of the day?
就今天吗
Uh, we have another problem.
我们还有一个问题
Viola wants to open the Howard Lyman charge again.
维奥拉想要重启对霍华德·莱曼的指控
They're crucifying me.
简直就是在折磨我
It's like McCarthyism all over again.
这简直就是重蹈麦卡锡主义的覆辙
Why, what does she have?
为什么 她有什么证据
She just e-mailed it to me.
她刚把这个发给我
Hey, why don't you come over here
干嘛不过来
and sit on Daddy's lap, huh, honey?
坐老爹大腿上啊 宝贝儿
That's a lie.
这是骗人的
Where'd this come from?
从哪里弄来的
You taped it, you moron.
你自己录的 傻瓜
It's the same one you showed us?
这跟你给我们看那个是一样的吗
Yes, the one we were going to keep private.
是的 那个我们本想保密的视频
How did they get it? I don't know,
他们怎么弄到手的 不知道
but the worry is, they did.
麻烦的重点是他们拿到了
Someone's feeding them our dirty laundry?
有人故意将我们的秘密告诉他们的吗
Yes, now, the question is who?
对 现在问题是这人是谁
So I shouldn't bring up Obama?
所以我不能提奥巴马吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表